How to reduce estrogen ?

polio

polio

Silver
The only things I do against estrogen:

Eating brocoli and mushrooms

Sauna (can sweat out xenoestrogen apparently)

I take antipsychotics everyday and I think it's bad for my hormones, it decreases Testosterone, it increases Estrogen maybe

What can I do to fight estrogen ?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 656
did you check your estradiol levels or you just think that u have got high estro?

did you check your estradiol levels or you just think that u have got high estro?

I didn't check actually, I should do it

I think I have High estro because of my fat distribution.

check it then u will know, testosterone is correlated with estro, in 99% cases high test means high estro so, eat healthy, train hard, sleep 7-9h cut calories by 100-200 and you will be good man, check glucose and insulin as well, maybe you are pre-diabetic or somethin. What kind of drugs do u take right now ?

That's like asking what can you do about your weight without even knowing how much you weigh. Get a hormone panel and go from there.

• +1
Reactions: HolyShietMAN
check it then u will know, testosterone is correlated with estro, in 99% cases high test means high estro so, eat healthy, train hard, sleep 7-9h cut calories by 100-200 and you will be good man, check glucose and insulin as well, maybe you are pre-diabetic or somethin. What kind of drugs do u take right now ?

Antidepressant (SSRI)
Antipsychotic (Zyprexa/Olanzapine)

I've heard antipsychotics can reduce testosterone, it's possible it increases estrogen..

I'm not a wizard brah, check your hormones... Do you have any symptoms of high estro? I mean really high, like sensitive nipples, any tumors under nipple, gynecomastia? Estradiol is dependent on person, there are people who like to be on high estro and there are people who feel better in low-medium range, everyone is different brah so the best u can do is check your hormones ... tsh,test,prolactin,estradiol add simple tests like glucose, insulin etc. and you will know everything

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
I'm not a wizard brah, check your hormones... Do you have any symptoms of high estro? I mean really high, like sensitive nipples, any tumors under nipple, gynecomastia? Estradiol is dependent on person, there are people who like to be on high estro and there are people who feel better in low-medium range, everyone is different brah so the best u can do is check your hormones ... tsh,test,prolactin,estradiol add simple tests like glucose, insulin etc. and you will know everything

No I don't have this kind of symptoms

But I will check this, thanks

I take antipsychotics everyday and I think it's bad for my hormones, it decreases Testosterone, it increases Estrogen maybe

the only thing which works is taking breast cancer drugs (anastrozole, tamoxifen, clomifen, arimistane, aromasin).
the main side effect is that they cause cataract after multiple years of usage.

take aromasin, son

Aromasin max

DIM and Stinging Nettle Root. And keep eating broccoli and cruciferous foods.

Ashwaganda root increases test

Literally just take aromasin:feelsuhh: