How to remove bloat from face [Works 100% of the time]

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
If you want to remove ALL facial bloat from your face, you need to take immuno-suppressants. With these, ALL immune cells will cease attack, causing all bloating to go away. These 2 drugs are-

Otezla (apremilast) + Xeljanz (tofacitinib)

These two drugs, taken at 60mg and 15mg a day, respectively, will cause all immune related cels to completely shut down. Facial bloat, 95% of the time, is due to either a food allergen or a side effect of a mild form of autoimmunity.

I have been on both these drugs for the past 4 months, and during this time all my facial bloat is gone. Which moved me up 0.5psl.

Inb4- "This is retarded and dangerous". Will guess what, if you want to bitch and moan then this advice doesn't apply to you. Only real looksmaxxers will go to extreme measures to increase all psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tyleriol, Deleted member 11963, thecel and 6 others
just get drunk tbh next morning you'll have 0 bloat

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, CsCurry, IdiAmin and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 12146, CommonFag and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: CommonFag and Gonthar
Mariana trench level IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Birdcell, CommonFag and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
If you want to remove ALL facial bloat from your face, you need to take immuno-suppressants. With these, ALL immune cells will cease attack, causing all bloating to go away. These 2 drugs are-

View attachment 968989
These two drugs, taken at 60mg and 15mg a day, respectively, will cause all immune related cels to completely shut down. Facial bloat, 95% of the time, is due to either a food allergen or a side effect of a mild form of autoimmunity.

I have been on both these drugs for the past 4 months, and during this time all my facial bloat is gone. Which moved me up 0.5psl.

Inb4- "This is retarded and dangerous". Will guess what, if you want to bitch and moan then this advice doesn't apply to you. Only real looksmaxxers will go to extreme measures to increase all psl
Mirin low inhib, this is even more retarded and dangerous than the accutane experiment U did

only thing u should worry about is increased risk of cancer bro, immune cells such as t cells hunt for cancer and u shutting that down can increase risk of cancer cells growing undetected, and if u get corona its fucking over

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and Deleted member 7173
Mirin low inhib, this is even more retarded and dangerous than the accutane experiment U did

only thing u should worry about is increased risk of cancer bro, immune cells such as t cells hunt for cancer and u shutting that down can increase risk of cancer cells growing undetected, and if u get corona its fucking over
I'm taking these drugs to try and stop my prolonging accutane sideeffects.

As for the risk of cancer, that's actually a black label warning for the Xeljanz drug I'm on. Tons of cancers have been caused due to the deceased T cells. It's either cancer - or keeping my hair (accutane triggered diffuse hairloss :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12758 and OOGABOOGA
I'm taking these drugs to try and stop my prolonging accutane sideeffects.

As for the risk of cancer, that's actually a black label warning for the Xeljanz drug I'm on. Tons of cancers have been caused due to the deceased T cells. It's either cancer - or keeping my hair (accutane triggered diffuse hairloss :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
I would slowly wean off from that bro, u can seriously fuck ur self up and get a really bad infection, i wouldnt worry about cancer now but if u catch covid or anything else ur fucked. but i know u wont listen so wat i recommend is that u take cipro which is an antibiotic so u dont get any oppurtunistic infections and wash ur hands and use bleach and alcohol for cleaning and disinfecting otherwise get ready for death bed and ur doctor putting u in a mental asylum after he hears u were on immunosuppressants during a global pandemic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173

View attachment 968989

Post face or stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Doesn't look lean to me looks pretty bloat compared to chad.
You are coping. It's my bone structure that's weak. But I have zero bloat. Especially compared to before

You are coping. It's my bone structure that's weak. But I have zero bloat. Especially compared to before
If you open your mouth and put finger between your fattest cheek area on inside and outside, approx how much cm?

• +1

View attachment 968989

lose fat you fattie

• Ugh..
If you open your mouth and put finger between your fattest cheek area on inside and outside, approx how much cm?
I have no idea, but not nearly as much as before

• +1
How to lose facial bloat, put down the donut you fat fuck

just lose bf, this seems unsafe

@thecel

Lifefuel tbh for u

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back