How to retain muscle on t3?

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I wanna take some that I have but its very catabolic

I'm pretty sure you only take it with steroids.

You don't need these drugs man just focus on who you will be in the future not who you are now.

stay below 50 mcg and u have to run it with anabolics

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
How fat are you?

just mew bro

you permanently retain all muscle tissue while on NOFAP

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, x30001 and androidcel
People use it with clen and tren.

Tren and clen both lower T3, T3 medication increases it to supraphysiological levels. The T3 acts synergisticly together with clen to increase BMR.

If you use T3 without anabolics, you'll lose a lot of muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Just stay natural

People use it with clen and tren.

Tren and clen both lower T3, T3 medication increases it to supraphysiological levels. The T3 acts synergisticly together with clen to increase BMR.

If you use T3 without anabolics, you'll lose a lot of muscle mass.
Clen affects thyroid function? Never heard this.

I'm pretty sure you only take it with steroids.

You don't need these drugs man just focus on who you will be in the future not who you are now.

Context to this? @ZyzzReincarnate ?

Ah I see.
When you're "starving" (losing weight), your body decreases its T4 to T3 conversion by increasing its TSH. The higher a deficit, the lower the T3. When you get really lean (below 8% for most), the body also decreases T3 as a mechanism of slowing down its metabolism.

When you're "starving" (losing weight), your body decreases its T4 to T3 conversion by increasing its TSH. The higher a deficit, the lower the T3. When you get really lean (below 8% for most), the body also decreases T3 as a mechanism of slowing down its metabolism.
That's why I only supplement T3 for treating metabolic adaptation to fatloss. ie: 1-2 tabs after straight dieting for weeks (when I feel like having a cheat day/ carb up). Taking T3 on consecutive days is a terrible idea and don't advise OP to use it. Ran out of T3 few weeks ago and now I actually need to do refeed days :(

Just don't go over like 60mcg or so. You have no real muscle anyways.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 283