How to roid safetly with 0 negative aesthetic effects to face

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
run test at below 350mg per week

pop asin if needed, or adex.
pop fin if norwooding

Ipamorelin + Mod GRF 1-29 every day. Saturation dose of each... 100 mg of each every day before working out. HGH INCREASES COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS. So this should offset any weird "aging" shit,

Combine with Anavar. Anavar like HGH ALSO boosts collagen. It's also a fucking phenomenal drug, way better than solo testosterone, zero hair loss, massive mood benefits, massive strength increase, it's just great in every regard... I found zero REAL evidence that boldenone increases collagen synthesis. Also, nandrolone has conflicting information about collagen synthesis, some studies show a decrease while others show an increase. It has also made some men impotent for life and nandrolone is stored in fat cells for years after you stop taking it, so when you lose fat you can become impotent again. Even NPP.

also sarms are fine.

Skincare stuff to consider.

One of Perricone's DMAE products, Vitamin C + E + Ferulic (by Timeless), 0.5% retinol by Obagi, salicylic acid by Obagi (the fountain of youth when combined with DMAE, in my opinion).

Diet and supplements:

drop sodium intake to like 1 gram per day maximum, drink around 1-2 gallons of water day. low carb intake, Reduce sugar intake to nearly nothing, cut gluten and dairy out 100%

+
essential supps like mutli, vit c, etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, jefferson, Nibba and 2 others
dont do drugs kids

Should've posted in looksmaxing section tbh

isnt T good for your face if you are low in it

Why is anavar better then solo testosterone? I think it is quite weak. And usually used for cutting

Why is anavar better then solo testosterone? I think it is quite weak. And usually used for cutting
thats a myth

anavar is pretty strong when used above 50mg

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
thats a myth

anavar is pretty strong when used above 50mg
How does it compares to turinabol? That is what I am currently using. Maybe I should have went with anavar

How does it compares to turinabol? That is what I am currently using. Maybe I should have went with anavar

i dont like tbol tbh, it bloated my face

The Ipamorelin + Mod GRF 1-29 would still bloat you for a month or so until your body adjusts to the hgh increase right?

But yeah var is probably the best looksmaxxing steroid.

Like remember when I did that cut which lasted barely 1 full month? when I came off that and re-carbed I instantly became the same weight as before I started the cut but was alot leaner and stronger which means I significantly recomped in just a month on 50mg var. Wasn't even on any test for half of that time either.

Last edited: