Soon brother, soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 5052
Just cut your wrists
Good luck!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shebe and RaciallyAndrogynous
just put the rope around your neck and your life changes in one moment.
Unironically agree, the temporary solution to a permanent problem

Stop being a mentally weak bitch. Don't rope. Do whatever you need to do to improve your life. You could be eating out of a dumpster in Ethiopia right now with no education, no chance at making real money, and no possibility of a good life. Instead you're probably some 19 year old who whines and feels sorry for himself because his zygos aren't male model tier and his jaws are slightly recessed. Nothing is stopping you from grinding to get the procedures you want, living frugally if you need to in the mean time, and drastically improving your life within the next few years. If you think your best option is ending your shit and ensuring eternal nothingness then you're a moron and the sperm that made you must have been competing in a handicapped race to the egg because you weren't meant to make it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Teknomancer, BigNoseSlavcel, GetShrekt and 14 others
Stop being a mentally weak bitch. Don't rope. Do whatever you need to do to improve your life. You could be eating out of a dumpster in Ethiopia right now with no education, no chance at making real money, and no possibility of a good life. Instead you're probably some 19 year old who whines and feels sorry for himself because his zygos aren't male model tier and his jaws are slightly recessed. Nothing is stopping you from grinding to get the procedures you want, living frugally if you need to in the mean time, and drastically improving your life within the next few years. If you think your best option is ending your shit and ensuring eternal nothingness then you're a moron and the sperm that made you must have been competing in a handicapped race to the egg because you weren't meant to make it.
Well boys, we found it. The most shit post of all time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Well boys, we found it. The most shit post of all time.
This is why none of you will ever ascend. This isn’t a place for looksmaxxing or lifemaxxing. It’s just a place for incels to bitch and complain without ever changing anything. What’s the fucking point of the black pill if you’re not going to use it to your advantage.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Teknomancer, Harry84, BigNoseSlavcel and 11 others
This is why none of you will ever ascend. This isn’t a place for looksmaxxing or lifemaxxing. It’s just a place for incels to bitch and complain without ever changing anything. What’s the fucking point of the black pill if you’re not going to use it to your advantage.
20200914 141344

If I ever am driven to suicide I’m going to just go on a motorcycle trip from Canada to the tip of Argentina with the last of my money and hope that I’m killed by the natives somewhere along the way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, PubertyMaxxer, GeordiLeFort and 1 other person
If I ever am driven to suicide I’m going to just go on a motorcycle trip from Canada to the tip of Argentina with the last of my money and hope that I’m killed by the natives somewhere along the way.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
What are the best methods overall?

HIGH T METHODS

One legged hanging - Nazis™ approved

Requirements : three legged stool, 2 ropes, balls

- Solidly tie your right leg bone to your right thigh with a rope.
- Then use your left leg to climb on a three legged stool.
- Put the hangman's noose around your neck.

This is it, you've done it. You won't be able to stand on one leg indefinitely.
So, at some point, after hours of struggling... you'll finally give up and gather ur last strengths to make a mini jump out of the stool.

Get in random fights - Tyler Durden approved

Requirements : 2 fists, 2 legs, balls

- Go outside
- Get in almost every fight you can with high T and muscular opponents
- Soon you'll get punched to death by an ogre or shot by angry latino.

This one is cool, cuz you may have a chance to unironically get a Lefort 3.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Lev Peshkov
Hi.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
You're not supposed to rope. You're supposed to endure this garbage unjust life for about 80 years and then die naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
I can teach you how to rape not to rope what about it

• Woah
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
Don't rope bro the plan for ascension was good

lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Living is for low t faggots
Jump under a train

It depends
Tell a 5'6 guy or asian jawlet to moneymax & surgerymaxx - its useless, if your base is shit you can actually rope

It depends
Tell a 5'6 guy or asian jawlet to moneymax & surgerymaxx - its useless, if your base is shit you can actually rope
One of my best friends is 5'6 and he has over 40 lays mostly through tinder. He's pretty average looking too. But he's gymcelled, really outgoing/NT, he travels a lot, mountain climbs/bikes, and he's a firefighter. He's also a lot happier than everyone on this forum, which is ultimately the goal of everything looksmaxxing is supposed to achieve. I'm not saying looks/height aren't important because obviously they make a difference so he's never gonna command every stacy's attention in the middle of a bar but do you really need to? Control what you can and become the best version of yourself possible, but don't waste your prime years crying and not experiencing life because you'll never be gigachad.

You guys who honestly think roping is the answer to your problems are probably just extremely young and depressed - potentially even due to something being wrong with your hormones which is why I advocate that everyone get their hormones, vitamins, etc checked. Becoming better every day in your looks, your career, your money, and your life experience should excite you and keep you going. As long as you actually grind it's only up from here, and I don't care if you guys call that blue pill cope. You guys constantly give yourself suifuel when the black pill should be used as an advantage over all other dudes in ignorance of it, who aren't taking care of themselves, who aren't getting surgeries, who aren't working as hard as they could in careermaxxing or other aspects of their life because they don't have the same motivation people here do to ascend.

Man up. Where's your testosterone? That shit should be flowing through you right now pushing you to get shit done instead of rotting and acting like things will never get better.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
overdose on opioids

Why are so hasty? Human life span is so short. Enjoy your copes and you’ll die very soon.

Added to my motivation quotes.

Don’t rope
Cope with drugs like benzos or alcohol
When I use valium I feel like the happiest person ever and then I fall asleep through entire day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Lolcel
HIGH T METHODS

One legged hanging - Nazis™ approved

Requirements : three legged stool, 2 ropes, balls

- Solidly tie your right leg bone to your right thigh with a rope.
- Then use your left leg to climb on a three legged stool.
- Put the hangman's noose around your neck.

This is it, you've done it. You won't be able to stand on one leg indefinitely.
So, at some point, after hours of struggling... you'll finally give up and gather ur last strengths to make a mini jump out of the stool.

Get in random fights - Tyler Durden approved

Requirements : 2 fists, 2 legs, balls

- Go outside
- Get in almost every fight you can with high T and muscular opponents
- Soon you'll get punched to death by an ogre or shot by angry latino.

This one is cool, cuz you may have a chance to unironically get a Lefort 3.
The first one is confusing me jfl

JFL I’m reading this after I tried bonesmashing my cheekbones, after autistically analysing my maxilla + feeling depressed due to my lack of o’pry tier zygos.