HOW TO SAVE MY YOUNGER BROTHER?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
His chin looks something like this and he is 10 years old. He is also overweight. The only good thing about him is that he is above average height for his age.

It looks like the one on the left. Is there still any hope left?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
His chin looks something like this and he is 10 years old. He is also overweight. The only good thing about him is that he is above average height for his age.
View attachment 451405
Blackpill him asap and let him mew and learn proper tonge posture. Also never mouth breather especially while sleeping at night. That alone can drastically improve his development of he is 10 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 5522 and Patient A
Dont blackpill him but tell him to chew his food properly, breathe through his nose and to keep proper tongue posture
Also tell him to lose weight cause being overweight increases the chances of snoring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, northafrfrench and Deleted member 5522
Get right up close to him face to face, and whisper to him that “you’re 10 years old and it never even began JFL”

make sure you pull this face:lul: after you tell him. Laugh really loud

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, 000, WannaBeA6 and 4 others
Dont blackpill him but tell him to chew his food properly, breathe through his nose and to keep proper tongue posture
Also tell him to lose weight cause being overweight increases the chances of snoring
Nah show him stblackopcel vs chico/ghandi and tell him if he doesn't listen to what you say he will be like stblackopcel. Fear is the best motivator. Trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Chadlitecel and 4 others
View attachment 451405
You will always get mogged by him...

• +1
View attachment 451405
get him to lose fat bc of estrogen fusing the plates faster so he can achieve max height potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Baldingman1998
I always make fun of my lil brother when his mouth is open

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Patient A
Nah show him stblackopcel vs chico/ghandi and tell him if he doesn't listen to what you say he will be like stblackopcel. Fear is the best motivator. Trust me
Stblackops2cel mogs this kid to gandy

• +1
unironically: maxillary protraction

• +1
No idea man

He probably has a deep bite if his chin looks like that

Get him into mewing ASAP if not, over.

Tell him if he doesnt mew he will end up with your subhuman face. He will have perfect posture inmediately

Reincarnationmax him before notices that it’s over