How to See If You Can Ascend

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Step 1: Take photo of yourself
Step 2: Get a professionally done photoshop morph of yourself after all your planned looksmaxxes and surgeries
Step 3: use tinder and see your match rate

If your match rate barely changed, it’s over. LDAR.

If your match rate increased significantly, ascension is possible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DeusHax, mojopin, dodt and 2 others
seeing as st black ops2cel morphed can get matched anyone can. Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2, dodt and Extra Chromosome
Morphs never look the same as after surgeries, it’s impossible to know surgery results and how everything will turn out until you get it done

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, DarknLost, FatmanO and 7 others
Tinder is a pile of shit even for moderately attractive guys, it's been proven.

Women with access to 1000s of males will only swipe 9/10 Chad's

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DeusHax, androidcel and Extra Chromosome

Legit

that's a super overexaggeration tbh. high tier normie with good non-aspie pictures slays on tinder

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 656
that's a super overexaggeration tbh. high tier normie with good non-aspie pictures slays on tinder

Normie slaying on Tinder?

Nahhh... Unless of course you stick your location in Manila or Bangkok :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Normie slaying on Tinder?

Nahhh... Unless of course you stick your location in Manila or Bangkok :feelshaha:

no way man, a somewhat above avg. guy with good pictures in well thought-out setting, taken by good camera or phone with overall minimalistic profile with NT vibes, definitely gets quality matches and in general decent number of matches(at least in europe, for sure). its galactical cope saying that "hurr durr only 9/10 turbochad gets decent matches"

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Bur_01, Deusmaximus and 1 other person
Ok i'll take your word for it..

I suspect i've destroyed my ELO score by deleting and creating my account about 100 times

:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
yeah bruh just take nt photos
its over
there is no photoshopper in the world than can make me gl

• +1
idk wtf does that mean when they say it here srs.
it's a bluepill cope.

Male model taking selfies in bedroom will always outmatch an average looking guy or even a chadlite with his friends.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Bluepill, dodt and 1 other person
it's a bluepill cope.

Male model taking selfies in bedroom will always outmatch an average looking guy or even a chadlite with his friends.
YES!
Arcbrah shitting pics will outmatch anyone from here dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 245
it's a bluepill cope.

I was jk tbh, it was a cope.
Its probably the quality of photo (background and situation which is captured on pic). Its like adding yourself on some interesting pic, so it will halo you. The halo effect is fuckin minuscule, but if you dont use it, then what are u even doing?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, Bluepill and 2 others
idk wtf does that mean when they say it here srs.

facial expression, where you look, where pic is taken, do you have others on the pictures etc. whether the overall vibe reeks of autism.

obviously fucking aspie male model outslays hyper NT normie, but what I just said above can be a make-or-break factor for normies/upper tier normies of your tinder success and im talking from personal experience

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Bluepill and androidcel
On tinder you barely find even if you are a chad. The best is rl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
facial expression, where you loo, where pic is taken, do you have others on the pictures etc. whether the overall vibe reeks of autism.
Why the huge stress on "autism" pics? What you just said is to take normal pics (not taking a shit, not having a downie forced facial expression, not jerking off in bed etc etc)
This "NT pics" is not a legit advice.
Related image

obviously fucking aspie male model outslays hyper NT normie, but what I just said above can be a make-or-break factor of your tinder success and im talking from personal experience
If you meant by not taking pics while flinging turds then sure. Otherwise I don't see how pictures can make that big of a difference.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Why the huge stress on "autism" pics? What you just said is to take normal pics (not taking a shit, not having a downie forced facial expression, not jerking off in bed etc etc)
If you meant by not taking pics while flinging turds then sure. Otherwise I don't see how pictures can make that big of a difference.
Of course it would make a difference. You should know, it's so easy to fraud photos. Chicks literally say they "swipe right for the dog" Obviously not only for the dog, but the dog has to help for them to say that.

On tinder you barely find even if you are a chad. The best is rl

i dont have chad material face and face>everything so i cant be a chad by definition. ive gotten 47 matches of GL girls over the period of 1.5 months with a fresh elo-resetted account and over 220 likes(of which I didnt match with the uggos obviously). coming from obese period, im still sort of skinny fat, have a lot of excess skin on my face, deep nasalobial folds, high hairline etc. just in general far from "chad" for now even tho I consider my end-potential to be chad tier if I cap out every soft looksmax stuff

Related image

trust me man, its all about looks at the end of the day, but what vibe you project matters too. ive experimented so much with my own selfies, different haircuts, different angles, different facial expressions and settings and the only constant variable that determined performance of pictures was, the least autistic or "most NT" vibe of pictures did the best depsite of facial bloat, shitty haircuts etc.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
i dont have chad material face and face>everything so i cant be a chad by definition. ive gotten 47 matches of GL girls over the period of 1.5 months with a fresh elo-resetted account and over 220 likes(of which I didnt match with the uggos obviously). coming from obese period, im still sort of skinny fat, have a lot of excess skin on my face, deep nasalobial folds, high hairline etc. just in general far from "chad" for now even tho I consider my end-potential to be chad tier if I cap out every soft looksmax stuff

trust me man, its all about looks at the end of the day, but what vibe you project matters too. ive experimented so much with my own selfies, different haircuts, different angles, different facial expressions and settings and the only constant variable that determined performance of pictures was, the least autistic or "most NT" vibe of pictures did the best depsite of facial bloat, shitty haircuts etc.
Yeah exactly this guy just projects his extreme nihilism to literally everything.

Yeah, i trust you

"VIBE"
Be specific mate.

whether you have aspie stare or not, whether you seem sad, whether you seem stiff or not, whether you try too hard to look attractive or not
Yeah, i trust you

dont have to trust me, just do experiments with your own pictures. compare cringey autistic vibe bathroom selfies vs. candids in public (assuming you look as good in both) and see how well you do

whether you have aspie stare or not, whether you seem sad, whether you seem stiff or not, whether you try too hard to look attractive or not

dont have to trust me, just do experiments with your own pictures. compare cringey autistic vibe bathroom selfies vs. candids in public (assuming you look as good in both) and see how well you do

I've been valutated above the average and i didn't find a shit lol

• +1
What is an aspie stare?

its hard to define tbh, but on some pictures i give heavy autistic vibes while on others not really. i think it has to do with subtle facial expressions and where you stare exactly

i naturally have a resting bitch face & sad looking face, but due to excess skin on my face I look fucking retarded if I smile. so i found that a half-smile grin is the best cuz it shows "playfulness" and slight NT vibes while not seeming overly tryhard (this is specific to my case, can be differnet for everyone)

Do you mean clenching/mewing/squinting?

I mew during selfie to make my hyoid disappear creating illusion of sharper jawline

What does that even mean?

that you try too hard to angle fraud or try too hard to flex your muscles in batroom mirror or something like that. chicks dont like when you try to fraud your PSL so have to seem liek you arent doing it while you are doing it indeed

• +1
Nah... probably the confidence.
Are you sure it isnt due to hygeine?
Hand sanitizers landed me an IG thot.
its hard to define tbh, but on some pictures i give heavy autistic vibes while on others not really. i think it has to do with subtle facial expressions and where you stare exactly
Well. I don't know how to fix something that I don't know. Which makes me question the legitimacy of the advice in turn.
that you try too hard to angle fraud or try too hard to flex your muscles in batroom mirror or something like that. chicks dont like when you try to fraud your PSL so have to seem liek you arent doing it while you are doing it indeed
Oh, like those curry pics lol

I get matched with local girls then ghosted.

Well. I don't know how to fix something that I don't know. Which makes me question the legitimacy of the advice in turn.

again, dont interpret this like im saying its all about "muh vibes and NT". no, its all about fucking looks, but what I was talking about here can impact your profile positively and negatively. i have moneymaxxed, NTmaxxed chadlite friend who gets 1/2 of the matches I do cuz his profile and pictures are fucking shit while he face-mogs me to oblivion IRL

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
again, dont interpret this like im saying its all about "muh vibes and NT". no, its all about fucking looks, but what I was talking about here can impact your profile positively and negatively. i have moneymaxxed, NTmaxxed chadlite friend who gets 1/2 of the matches I do cuz his profile and pictures are fucking shit while he face-mogs me to oblivion IRL
You probably have pics of your huge body.

What is this autistic sperg bullshit ?
If i know that i can ascend and belive in my self,even if whole world told me i can't,i would still ascend.
But if i don't belive in myself and feel like i can't,then doesn't matter even if i look like a male model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Its kinda hard to morph your face to one with more maxillary projection and orbital support

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
no way man, a somewhat above avg. guy with good pictures in well thought-out setting, taken by good camera or phone with overall minimalistic profile with NT vibes, definitely gets quality matches and in general decent number of matches(at least in europe, for sure). its galactical cope saying that "hurr durr only 9/10 turbochad gets decent matches"

Send me your pics and I will try in germany. Youre living(hungary, czech?) in heaven when it comes to hypergamy and thats probably why youre slaying so much on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
The best way is actually trying. In summer of 2018 I thought looksmaxxing would be impossible and ill never be better facially.

If I had a square jaw, I'd be Chadlite
If I had a square jaw + a bigger frame, I'd be Chad

Smiling makes 95% of men look worse, not better.

Taking pics outdoors is advisable, mainly because of the improved lighting and better background.

Having friends in the pics I suspect is impossible for most of us, but I doubt it makes any fucking difference anyway. Your first pic should be just of yourself (so they know who they're swiping on) and it's that pic which is gonna account for most of your success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 483, DeusHax and 2 others