How to shed a lot of water weight in a short amount if time?

Blubsdad

Blubsdad

Iron
I am wondering if my facial bloat is due to water weight/how it look like without it. My face has changed in the past couple years and atm it looks worse than before(wider/less definition) before it was slimmer/proportional with more def.

Maybe it is due to bloat though so who knows so how to shed most of water in a day or two?

Take a look at your life and cry it all out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and jefferson
cream of tartar - but acknowledge the risk of taking it

Drink more water.

I am wondering if my facial bloat is due to water weight/how it look like without it. My face has changed in the past couple years and atm it looks worse than before(wider/less definition) before it was slimmer/proportional with more def.

Maybe it is due to bloat though so who knows so how to shed most of water in a day or two?
Sauna

Snake juice except add a fuckton of potassium

Potassium releases water unlike salt which retains it. Ive had so much fun on the toilet thanks to it

Drink tons of water and take some taraxacum officinale drops