How to social life maxx in next year?

M

mitodrake

Platinum
I saw a prime girl with gym outfit and ponytails... i dont look at her face because i dont do it, but i drool to her figure, i wanna know and maybe get laid with those girls, on looks i'm trying my best to improve more and more, but how to improve social life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and Deleted member 2621
I saw a prime girl with gym outfit and ponytails... i dont look at her face because i dont do it, but i drool to her figure, i wanna know and maybe get laid with those girls, on looks i'm trying my best to improve more and more, but how to improve social life?
Be low Inhib. NTmaxx by engaging in conversation with people. Indulge in retarded mainstream topics like movies and sports. Social circle maxx with male friends.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Marw
Be low Inhib. NTmaxx by engaging in conversation with people. Indulge in retarded mainstream topics like movies and sports. Social circle maxx with male friends.

Thanks for tips man, but where i need to go? I can talk to random people, i dont care, but i just not sure where and how

Thanks for tips man, but where i need to go? I can talk to random people, i dont care, but i just not sure where and how
Church groups, boxing gyms, sports teams (Sunday league soccer for example)

Are you in school?

• +1
Reactions: mitodrake and Deleted member 3123
Church groups, boxing gyms, sports teams (Sunday league soccer for example)

Are you in school?

No man, i'm old. 26 years. I wish i was on school. I really can't go to Church if my goal is get girls, i find it's very wrong and i dont do it. About gyms and sports i'm gonna try. I wanna learn swim, it's a good take?

No man, i'm old. 26 years. I wish i was on school. I really can't go to Church if my goal is get girls, i find it's very wrong and i dont do it. About gyms and sports i'm gonna try. I wanna learn swim, it's a good take?
Sure. You can find some friends through that. Consider volunteering, you can make connections with some people through there.

Sure. You can find some friends through that. Consider volunteering, you can make connections with some people through there.
volunteering in what? I will search it

ive had good results with natty looksmaxxing over the last year, but the good looks didn't help me as much as the year before where i focused on pickup. i know looks influence pickup and lots of people here hate pua, but during that time i was actually in my prime with girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tylerhunter97, mitodrake, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Be good looking and looksmaxxed

volunteering in what? I will search it
Homeless shelters, food banks, charity events. You might be able to find something.

Edit: as the other guy said, PUA can certainly help you.

Homeless shelters, food banks, charity events. You might be able to find something.

Edit: as the other guy said, PUA can certainly help you.
He wants you to hold his hand and make the friends for him.

Nothing will come of your advice unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: IronMike
get a social circle if you don't already have one

This is a good start, but you need to know what topics to breach with certain people. If a guy is a high IQ sub 5 guy, talk about career and geeky topics like tech and gaming. If the guy is a gl extrovert, talk about girls and partying and stuff like that. If a guy is neither gl or high IQ, just talk about the weather and current affairs. Also when you're in a group together, don't rib on the sub5 guys, encourage them even and bring them into conversations. Only rib on the guys who are above 5psl.

Also the best way to get men together is through a shared activity. Don't try to get men to just sit and talk. They need to be doing something else in the meantime, like gaming, drinking, adventuring etc

Last edited:
This is a good start, but you need to know what topics to breach with certain people. If a guy is a high IQ sub 5 guy, talk about career and geeky topics like tech and gaming. If the guy is a gl extrovert, talk about girls and partying and stuff like that. If a guy is neither gl or high IQ, just talk about the weather and current affairs. Also when you're in a group together, don't rib on the sub5 guys, encourage them even and bring them into conversations. Only rib on the guys who are above 5psl.
this^^

gauge other peoples interests

0520973ac44a7ad19fc4493564a185289a6297-v5-wm.jpg

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel