How to socialmaxx outside of school?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Inb4 "JFL @ asking such a question in an asylum of autists". So this question is only for those who are NT / have managed to socialmaxx.

I sincerely consider meeting new people and making several new acquaintances after surgerymaxxing. But what should I do since I'm no longer in school / college? Going to events promoted on FB? Seems that people are only going there with friends they already have, not alone.

• +1
Reactions: narrow
People bond over hobbies.
Find a club/event or smthn.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, FatmanO, middayshowers and 2 others
Start off with unignoring me

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, pisslord and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 1464
what helped me alot was just approaching many people in general. especially older people. that way u lose ur autism a little and can approach girls or guys u want to hang out with.

im pretty social maxxed atm, just last week i saw 2 foids and a guy smoking shisha in a park and just randomly asked whats up and if i can try. the girls wanted to hang out with me but the guy went super defensive saying stuff like "its not mine, i cant" etc. im sure he just wanted the girls for himself

on the same evening in the same park a group of 8 people 4 foids 4 guys were also there and i just randomly said hi as when we passed them. later i said smth like cyka blyat near the chicks and they got interested and talked to us. ended up chilling with them for hours.

u just need to be open, sometimes a simple her whats up is enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Framletgod, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
what helped me alot was just approaching many people in general. especially older people. that way u lose ur autism a little and can approach girls or guys u want to hang out with.

im pretty social maxxed atm, just last week i saw 2 foids and a guy smoking shisha in a park and just randomly asked whats up and if i can try. the girls wanted to hang out with me but the guy went super defensive saying stuff like "its not mine, i cant" etc. im sure he just wanted the girls for himself

on the same evening in the same park a group of 8 people 4 foids 4 guys were also there and i just randomly said hi as when we passed them. later i said smth like cyka blyat near the chicks and they got interested and talked to us. ended up chilling with them for hours.

u just need to be open, sometimes a simple her whats up is enough
Thanks.

I don't really act or speak autistically, I'm just introvert and socially retarded. Now I still hate crowded places or loud people. I just need some social proof to attract hot girls, maximizing my chances to get laid.

Looksmax and people will come to you

Thanks.

I don't really act or speak autistically, I'm just introvert and socially retarded. Now I still hate crowded places or loud people. I just need some social proof to attract hot girls, maximizing my chances to get laid.
as soon as u approach many people u will start being extrovert trust me. i was also extremly intovert and only talked to people if i had to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
If you are truly non-NT, then there is nothing you can do. All those advises that tell you to find a hobby or go to a local meet-up are wrong. You will show up there, try to make conversations, but you'd see that people are trying to avoid you. You'd ask them questions that require detailed answers but all you'd get in reply will be a sentence. Those people will know from the first moment they'll see you that they don't want to associate with you, so it's over.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Threat to go ER if they dont invite you to parties

• JFL
Threat to go ER if they dont invite you to parties
I did get invited while still in university but I just declined because I was coping hard with nerdy hobbies

Last edited:
I did get invite while still in university but I just declined because I was coping hard with nerdy hobbies

same bro. And because im antisocial af. I regret it now. I shouldve accepted all of them

• +1
rope in public place

• +1
Reactions: xit