how to stop being a mentalcel

jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

اللعنة اليهود
go on omegle, for interests put tik tok and you’ll get mostly girls. the amount of nudes i’ve gotten is insane and it helped my social skills a lot. try and keep the conversations going and do it for a few hours. this is great if you’ve never talked to girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mediocre Normalfag and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If u think of urself as a ”mentalcel” ur most likely a truecel in denial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wes30001, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4209 and 5 others
If u think of urself as a ”mentalcel” ur most likely a truecel in denial
not rly. some ppl r really good looking but straight up retarded and that can be repulsive to women

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, Deleted member 6401, Wannabe6ft2 and 3 others
not rly. some ppl r really good looking but straight up retarded and that can be repulsive to women
If ur ”really good looking” ur personality wouldn’t make u unable to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 685
Step 1: have good face
???
Profit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 3043
Get on test, get a prescription for propranolol (beta blocker). Confidence increases naturally because of the test, exercise, muscle mass increase (its far better than garbage Russian roulette ssris they give out for depression) and meanwhile propranolol will make you more comfortable going in social situations you found uncomfortable before. Also as you gain muscle and get bigger the way other men treats u is dramatically different so you're social status goes up this seems to be overlooked here allot.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer and 5 others
Get on test, get a prescription for propranolol (beta blocker). Confidence increases naturally because of the test, exercise, muscle mass increase (its far better than garbage Russian roulette ssris they give out for depression) and meanwhile propranolol will make you more comfortable going in social situations you found uncomfortable before. Also as you gain muscle and get bigger the way other men treats u is dramatically different so you're social status goes up this seems to be overlooked here allot.
well dayum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Based and REDpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, VIP in hell, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
my nigga I've seen you, you are white and 5 PSL face. This does not work for the truecels of this site, as we will simply get skipped.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and EthnicelAscension
my nigga I've seen you, you are white and 5 PSL face.
my nigga I've seen you, you are white and 5 PSL face. This does not work for the truecels of this site, as we will simply get skipped.
Reffering to who? im a
well dayum
I can go more redpill with benzos but I don't recommend em because of the risk of some getting addicted. This forum is incredibly bluepill compared to forums i used when i 16 like puahate.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
There is no cure for being non-nt you get the girl and then they realize that you're socially retarded and have no friends, also have lame hobbies like people watching. Initially she says WOW THAT'S SO COOL ME TOO and then you realize that you bring nothing to the table in terms of entertainment value; and then its over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Step 1: have good face
???
Profit
how many times are you gonna post this a day
There is no cure for being non-nt you get the girl and then they realize that you're socially retarded and have no friends, also have lame hobbies like people watching. Initially she says WOW THAT'S SO COOL ME TOO and then you realize that you bring nothing to the table in terms of entertainment value; and then its over for you.
just be rich
true, you need to be at least 4.5PSL

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
ur not a mentalcel (whoever thinks they are one here)
/thread

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and VIP in hell
mentalcel kissless virgin from lookism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
If ur ”really good looking” ur personality wouldn’t make u unable to get laid
ur a fucking idiot again
i witnessed my friend reject a hookup because he thought it was funny

• +1
ur a fucking idiot again
i witnessed my friend reject a hookup because he thought it was funny
That’s not a mentalcel, that’s an absolute unit

• +1
please someone tell me how to be nt, i dont give a shit about inhibition

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted
go on omegle, for interests put tik tok and you’ll get mostly girls. the amount of nudes i’ve gotten is insane and it helped my social skills a lot. try and keep the conversations going and do it for a few hours. this is great if you’ve never talked to girls
bruh I bet there are people here who are making foids laugh when they see them and you are telling them to go on omegle which is full of ruthless jbs
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted