How to stop being shy and nervous around women?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Now I'm not talking about right now because first I want to max out... but is not being shy and nervous around girls a result from ascension or do you need to work on it? And if so, what can you do about it? And btw does going on T help with it?

I want to slay latina pussy but their beauty makes me nervous. They are so sexy

nervousness and anxiety are subhuman traits that are grossly overlooked tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
When you look at pretty women from your perspective she seems like she is put together and has no insecurities. The thought of that makes you scared to talk to her by putting her above yourself. In reality there are many things she could possibly be insecure about. Even if she is a 9/10 there is still a high chance she will still be insecure about her looks even though she may not display that directly. Know that no one is truly perfect and thus you are on an even paying field when interacting with someone.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2012, St Eroid and 1 other person
When you look at pretty women from your perspective she seems like she is put together and has no insecurities. The thought of that makes you scared to talk to her by putting her above yourself. In reality there are many things she could possibly be insecure about. Even if she is a 9/10 there is still a high chance she will still be insecure about her looks even though she may not display that directly. Know that no one is truly perfect and thus you are on an even paying field when interacting with someone.
Thx bro. Should I just learn from experience then? The first time is always hard afteral

nervousness and anxiety are subhuman traits that are grossly overlooked tbh
True, people should focus on these hard once looksmaxxed because of all the years of inceldom and loneliness

1.be chad
2. in cases when u r mentalcel then it can be cured by 50 prostitutes
50 in short period of time will change ur perspective of women , u will make ur mind belive that pussy is just pussy, nothing more .
U have anxiety cause u want it so much and put it on pedestal , masturbating , fantasizing its ur ultimate purpose of life:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid and Deleted member 685
1.be chad
2. in cases when u r mentalcel then it can be cured by 50 prostitutes
50 in short period of time will change ur perspective of women , u will make ur mind belive that pussy is just pussy, nothing more .
U have anxiety cause u want it so much and put it on pedestal , masturbating , fantasizing its ur ultimate purpose of life:blackpill:
50 PROSTITUTES? I'm still a virgin, I'm 16 and that's an insane amount dude

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Constant exposure to the anxiety source (talking to hot girls in this instance) till it becomes a natural thing.

Remember that you're not anxious but unfamiliar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and kerosin
50 PROSTITUTES? I'm still a virgin, I'm 16 and that's an insane amount dude
16 dont have any personality frame yet , socialize as much as u can . If u chad , pussy wont be a problem .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Constant exposure to the anxiety source (talking to hot girls in this instance) till it becomes a natural thing.

Remember that you're not anxious but unfamiliar.
That's a good way to put it. The first time will always be nervous.

Do u think you'd get less nervous when you're ascended cause you're not as afraid of getting rejected etc? That's what I've been thinking

same I cant stop being high inhib. I am an autist around them.

• +1
I used to get anxious. Now i feel anger and disgust by foids tbh ngl. I kind ignore them now. I think my life is starting to getting better with this behavior

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
Do u think you'd get less nervous when you're ascended cause you're not as afraid of getting rejected etc? That's what I've been thinking
We are all afraid of rejection. Some less than others.

The only way is to have good experiences around women, which is nearly impossible when you've been a beta incel bitch your entire life, but I did this last year and it changed my mentality bigly.

• +1
remember that they are human to and just try to be friends at first. Should help you get over some nervousness. Cold approach is low-key stupid.

• +1