How to stop hips from growing.

C

ChanceAtChad

Iron
My hips seem to be having a growth spurt right now. It’s really getting on my nerves as well as ruining my physique. Any way to stop them from getting wider or possibly shrink them? It’s not estrogen but seemingly just genetics. If theres nothing I can do it’s fine, I just thought I would check with you guys.

-Sleep with a vise around your pelvis.
-Get a blood test to make sure it's not estrogen.
-Trannymaxx

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
If it’s not high estrogen then it’s genetics. I’m not even sure if estrogen promotes hip bone growth, might just be increasing fat storage in that area

Wearing a hip corset might work if ur desperate. But how u gonna go to school like that

Try bee pollen.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
I feel like theres gotta be some surgery that shaves off part of the hip bone to give narrower hips...

• +1
hop on an AI. but there is nothing wrong with your waist growing if its your hips then what the fuck is even up with you . my hips seem to be getting smaller and im pretty sure my t levels are declining so go ask a doctor for hormonal tests.

how old are you, wide hips correlate with wide shoulders/frame so they are not a bad thing by themselves. If only your hips are wide, try packing on some pounds, hopefully muscle

how old are you, wide hips correlate with wide shoulders/frame so they are not a bad thing by themselves. If only your hips are wide, try packing on some pounds, hopefully muscle
more like hop on an AI ASAP

more like hop on an AI ASAP
the body needs estrogen too, using a blocker would only be beneficial if roiding. you should strive to manually remove all estrogenic exposure like bpa and xenoestrogens from plastic/canned foods. taking scams like AI and mk666-7 are always poor ideas

the body needs estrogen too, using a blocker would only be beneficial if roiding. you should strive to manually remove all estrogenic exposure like bpa and xenoestrogens from plastic/canned foods. taking scams like AI and mk666-7 are always poor ideas
low dose or otc AIs are fine if you have been exposed to estrogen for a while imo. if you got normal levels then yea sure no point tbh except from bone growth plates staying open for longer .

Start cutting bodyfat and pray. Also start doing a shit ton of upper body exercises like bench or shoulder press etc.

• +1
I feel like theres gotta be some surgery that shaves off part of the hip bone to give narrower hips...
Tbh shave off hip bone from both side then have stem cells from that bone injected into your legs to gain height ngl.

I've blackpilled subhuman lanklet twinks on this on lookism.
Narrow hips = death
Wide hips = slayer

Get cut in half by a train so that you don't have to deal with having hips at all

My wips are wide too. It sucks, luckily my clavicles are also wide... hit your lats hard, it will look great on shirt man, believe in me