How to stop mouth breathing in front of the computer or during sleep.

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
I used to have the problem that my nose would clog during sleep or Infront of my computer which forced me to mouth breathe or rely on nose spray.

This is often caused by a dust or pollen allergy but it could also be the case that your room is too dry.

In case of a dust mite allergy you could use a dust mite spray on your bedsheets to kill them.

However, what helped me the most was the purchase of an air filter and a humidifier. My room was constantly dry which not only caused my nose to clog but also my nose to dry up. While, it used to be below 30% most of the time, thanks to my humidifier it is at around 50 % now and my skin feels much better and I don't get any white dry spots on my skin anymore. I don't need to moisturizer as much and I my nostrils are wide open.

Another cause of my trouble to breathe was pollen and dust particles, which I now filter out thanks to an air purifier.

Both these products are relatively affordable on Amazon and if you experience similar problems you will 100% not regret buying them, unless they might be linked to different causes, but humidity, dust and pollen are the most common ones.

If your room is not dry feel free to skip the humidifer and only get the air purifier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3853, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
legit high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I used to have a deviation in my nose which blocked most of the air coming through my left nostril, fixed it through surgery. Check an ENT doctor if you feel more air should come through your nose

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
so how to know what's the problem

I want to sleep outside in the cold :feelsbadman: at least the air is good there

I used to have a deviation in my nose which blocked most of the air coming through my left nostril, fixed it through surgery. Check an ENT doctor if you feel more air should come through your nose
Yea I used to think that I had a deviated septum but the doctor had a look and told me that wasn't the case and it was due to inflamation.
so how to know what's the problem

I want to sleep outside in the cold :feelsbadman: at least the air is good there
Depends, is it only during sleep or whenever you're in your room?

Last edited: