How to stop sugar addiction?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Title. It's almost impossible for me to go a day without sugar. I always find myself a way to get it. Currently I've eaten around 30 napoleons in a few hours.

Just dont eat bro
Set a JB foid as your wallpaper in your phone and look at it every time you eat sugar and tell yourself that eating it will make you a fat fuck and that it reduces your chances (that are near 0) to get that 10/10 stacy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
Just dont eat bro
Set a JB foid as your wallpaper in your phone and look at it every time you eat sugar and tell yourself that eating it will make you a fat fuck and that it reduces your chances (that are near 0) to get that 10/10 stacy
Diamond melting point IQ tbh. Thing is I NEVER get fat. NEVER. I'm naturally lean, got it from my dad.

Diamond melting point IQ tbh. Thing is I NEVER get fat. NEVER. I'm naturally lean, got it from my dad.
Lmao like me, then just dont eat it for your health dude its bad, only your own will can make you stop eating it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Title. It's almost impossible for me to go a day without sugar. I always find myself a way to get it. Currently I've eaten around 30 napoleons in a few hours.
drink coca cola zero

Literally never have sugary food in your home. And when you're in a store, don't look at it. Only drink water at restaurants.

If you have tempting treats at home your willpower, a finite resource, WILL break eventually. It is a lot easier to resist your cravings when it would mean having to go out to the store.

You also need a replacement. Just stopping one habit is really hard. NOT doing something you want to do is really hard. You need to be doing something else instead. Try finding some vegetables you like raw and always having them on hand to snack on. Nuts or non-sugary carbs work too.

Aggressive strategy based on semi-crackpot theory: your food cravings can be driven by your gut bacteria. And different types of gut bacteria make you crave the different foods they eat. So you need to starve/kill your sugar-loving gut bacteria and replace them with something else. You can starve them out with a long period of abstaining from sugar completely. Or you could take antibiotics and replace the gut bacteria with probiotic supplements/non-sugary probiotic food. I have no idea if this works or not but I theorize it does and that is better than most scientific theories ngl

• +1
Drink diet soda, and buy food products with low sugar, for example there is low calorie syrup and cheeses that are just as good as the real thing.

Diet soda is 100% safe, multiple studies show aspertane is harmless. In order to stop sugar addicition you simply must remove it from the household, dont stop and buy fast food or from gas stations. Willpower is strong but if sugar is right there in the kitchen it is nearly impossible to not eat it.

Also I do find it easier to fast for 1 or 2 days if I binge eat on one day to get the lbs back down

• +1