How to stop waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to sleep afterwards? (It's fucking up my gymcelling)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I have this problem that I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes to piss but when I try to go back to sleep I can't. It's like I drank monster or something. I also end up waking up 2-3 hours early and can't go back to sleep. It happens like 1-3 times a week and when I actually intended to get 8 hours of sleep I end up getting 4-6. And it actually happened 3 days in a row this time. I'm actually trying to lose 1 pound a week while building up my strength and this shit is fucking up my progress.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
This happens to me when i go to sleep on time. However, when i stay up late, i am able to sleep half the day away...

Don't drink water before sleep so you don't have to pee at night lol
Get very tired physically during the day, especially legs
don't look at any screens an hour before going to bed
OR try the methods from 'Fight Club' :DDD
other ppl will recommend some drugs probably, I don't know shit about it though

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mojopin
stop drinking caffeinated products after 8 or 9am. srs. Zero, zilch, nada, neko for the rest of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
I had that every night when I had a crush on my female coworker. It can also be corelated with depression.

I cut out sugar and haven't had this problem since

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and kobecel
I have this problem that I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes to piss but when I try to go back to sleep I can't. It's like I drank monster or something. I also end up waking up 2-3 hours early and can't go back to sleep. It happens like 1-3 times a week and when I actually intended to get 8 hours of sleep I end up getting 4-6. And it actually happened 3 days in a row this time. I'm actually trying to lose 1 pound a week while building up my strength and this shit is fucking up my progress.

You tried melatonin?

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Rule: Don't drink water for the last 2 hours before you bedcel. This is what I do and it works wonders I sleep a solid 8+ hours minimal every night

Wank before bed
I do that too. The problem isn't the inability to fall asleep it's just that when I wake up in the middle of the night its hard to go back to sleep.

Talk to your doctor. This might be a problem that internet doctors can't solve.
Theyre gonna tell him to meditate
I do that too. The problem isn't the inability to fall asleep it's just that when I wake up in the middle of the night its hard to go back to sleep.
sleep

That's because you kept ranting about Incels during a yearly checkup
No one knows about incels in my country thankfully

melatonin constant/extended release.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
Same here this bulk is going to waste because of it. Doesn't matter how high my t is, I can't make decent progress on 3 hrs of sleep per night. Gonna start allowing myself 11 hours to sleep although that doesn't leave me much time to do other things. In those 11 hours hopefully I'll be asleep for at least 7 of them.

I use the 10 mg gnc store brand one. Is the constant/extended release better?
It will give you constant melatonin levels through the night. May or may not help.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
The best way is by far to have goods genetics....

I use the 10 mg gnc store brand one. Is the constant/extended release better?
damn 10mg? I take 3mg and it knocks me out in like a half hour. Maybe u could cut the pill in half, take half before bed and then if you wake up take the other half and fall back asleep. That's what I do when I wake up in the am's