How to straighten dick curve

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
My dick has curve looking to bottom....Even tho its kidna above avrage iam still insecure....Are there any tips on how to straighten the curve and get longer dick?I heard jelq can cause problems

Same, my dick also curves downwards a lot like a banana. It doesn't bother me cause i have an above average weiner too but it takes 2cm of lenght if not straightened.

they do penis extenders design to correct curvature I believe

• +1
Reactions: WBC323 and OCDMaxxing
jelqing and dick pumps are the only way. Personally would never mess with that shit.

Same, my dick also curves downwards a lot like a banana. It doesn't bother me but it takes 2cm of lenght if not straightened.
2cm damn you are lucky bro mine takes 4cm

ya cant

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Manual stretching 30-60 minutes a day. Along with piss pulls, that should do the trick. If you’re really serious about it, get a traction devices and wear it for hours a day. You’ll see quicker results that way.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chad69
Also dick pullers work

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
would be above 6 inch if straigthened

afaik vacuum extenders can help

Bathmate

2cm damn you are lucky bro mine takes 4cm
17cm when i measure it without touching anything, 20cm when i straighten my dick and push a ruler into a little fat pouch until it touches pubic bone. Penis is literally one of my few positive attributes i have but quite worthless. I am also in no way bragging this comment is topic related.

I think mine takes like 2 inches of length + I have anterior pelvic tilt. I'm beyond fucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
traction devices

bro its a plus, it way easier to hit her g spot with some type of dick curve, you just have to learn how to use it in your advantage.

bro its a plus, it way easier to hit her g spot with some type of dick curve, you just have to learn how to use it in your advantage.
He is right, I wish I had a curved dick. It makes it feel like there is more volume inside of her pussy because of the curvature..

He is right, I wish I had a curved dick. It makes it feel like there is more volume inside of her pussy because of the curvature..
@Lifeisgood72 can only take curved dicks

• Hmm...
Reactions: her
Hang (or extend) straight out, jelq against the curve. Or if you want to go all out buy the RestoreX device made for peyronies patients by Urologists at the Mayo clinic.

honestly everyone here has a 7 inch.
starting to think we're just told 5.5 is average to make us all feel better about ourselves

My dick has curve looking to bottom....Even tho its kidna above avrage iam still insecure....Are there any tips on how to straighten the curve and get longer dick?I heard jelq can cause problems
Stop wearing tight underwear let it free

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
honestly everyone here has a 7 inch.
starting to think we're just told 5.5 is average to make us all feel better about ourselves
- Dozens of scientific studies are done, all of those researchers risking their jobs and reputations to make guys with small dicks feel better about themselves
- A bunch of anonymous faggots obsessed with mogging culture lie about their dick size on a forum

You picked the first one

You're dumb as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and wateriswet
over for dickcels

- Dozens of scientific studies are done, all of those researchers risking their jobs and reputations to make guys with small dicks feel better about themselves
- A bunch of anonymous faggots obsessed with mogging culture lie about their dick size on a forum

You picked the first one

You're dumb as fuck

Keep coping with your 6 inch subhuman cock

jrrk off with your other hand

nesbit procedure will straighten your dick. I had it done. They suture the longer side so it shortens. You lose some length.

only with an upwards curve, it's easy to hit the prostate with a downards curve if your feeling a little fruity.

penis extenders the only way. saw another thread on it where some guy gained 1-2 inches simply from the curve being corrected, but iirc that might have been bathmate.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz