how to talk to foids?

kirbyparks

kirbyparks

Iron
havent spoken to a girl in person in a couple months (all-guys highschool) so i honestly forgot how to hold a conversation with a foid.
with guys its easy asf, usually talk abt casual shit but foids just feel different and weird....

had a few encounters with them in some extra-classes i had to do, and some sub 5 hypersocial normie girl was trying to talk to me and was interested, but i just couldnt consistently talk to her everyday abt some random shit thats 4Head as fuck and feels pointless.

what do normies talk about with foids? should i just get a job to increase my NT stats overall and then talking to a foid will come naturally??? HELP
this is the main thing holding me back from slaying tbh, also height and face but u are only as strong as ur weakest link...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Limerencel, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Idk since they only open their mouth around me to use them as toilets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
I talked about hariloss and norwooding with a girl at college. She messegad me with a "Heyyyyy, how are you doing" today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobs_pls, androidcel, kobecel and 3 others
I talked about hariloss and norwooding with a girl at college. She messegad me with a "Heyyyyy, how are you doing" today.
face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
havent spoke to a girl in person in a couple months (all-guys highschool) so i honestly forgot how to hold a conversation with a foid.
with guys its easy asf, usually talk abt casual shit but foids just feel different and weird....

had a few encounters with them in some extra-classes i had to do, and some sub 5 hypersocial normie girl was trying to talk to me and was interested, but i just couldnt consistently talk to her everyday abt some random shit thats 4Head as fuck and feels pointless.

what do normies talk about with foids? should i just get a job to increase my NT stats overall and then talking to a foid will come naturally??? HELP
this is the main thing holding me back from slaying tbh, also height and face but u are only as strong as ur weakest link...View attachment 37248

You don't need to talk about anything, people love talking about themselves. Ask her questions about what she's doing, where she's going, what she likes, ect. Keep it casual, you don't need to walk away feeling like you changed her worldview. If she asks a question about you, give a short reply, and then follow up with a related question about her.

Small talk can be hard, but it does get easier with practice. My best advice is to jerk off (if you know you're going to talk to a pretty girl in advance). It'll lessen the testosterone rush you'll get by talking to her and make it easier to focus on what's being said. (google it, it's 100% true).

LPT is to use casual body language. Don't fidget, lean against a wall or object if you're standing, don't cross your arms, ect. Smile a lot, make her feel relaxed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, FatmanO, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 7 others
Just talk to them like it's not that hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Kill_Jew, Deleted member 773 and 7 others
you dont

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 245
Yeah Bro Just Talk To Them Confidence Is Key
View attachment 37249

I agree that it's not easy by any means, but if you walk into every conversation thinking that you're going to fail, that sets you up for failure before you open you mouth. What worked for me was talking to girls after hyping myself up mentally, it was a lot easier after convincing myself (at least for the moment) that I was so fucking hot, they were nervous to talk to ME. Shit like that is cornier that monsanto's growth hormones, but it works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, mojopin, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Don't take any of their opinions seriously

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and kirbyparks
talking is a breeze.

escalating is where my autistic sky high inhibitions kick in

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
What worked for me was talking to girls after hyping myself up mentally, it was a lot easier after convincing myself (at least for the moment) that I was so fucking hot, they were nervous to talk to ME. Shit like that is cornier that monsanto's growth hormones, but it works.
females are toilets theory
tbh i feel low inhib chad asf when i think every girl around me is subhuman shit
escalating is where my autistic sky high inhibitions kick in
also this^^ im just hoping that drunk me will take over from there and escalate it for me

when i think every girl around me is subhuman shit

I don't think that's best for you, mostly because it means you're not going to come off well to the girl. I think feeling superior to her is fine, but if you start treating her like shit, she might reject you or get anxious/creeped out.

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Its pretty easy. Just start talking about relationships, gossip and avoid talking about high IQ subjects. Foids really spark up and come into their own when you begin discussing relationships and gossip.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Limerencel, kobecel and 3 others
You don't need to talk about anything, people love talking about themselves. Ask her questions about what she's doing, where she's going, what she likes, ect. Keep it casual, you don't need to walk away feeling like you changed her worldview. If she asks a question about you, give a short reply, and then follow up with a related question about her.

Small talk can be hard, but it does get easier with practice. My best advice is to jerk off (if you know you're going to talk to a pretty girl in advance). It'll lessen the testosterone rush you'll get by talking to her and make it easier to focus on what's being said. (google it, it's 100% true).

LPT is to use casual body language. Don't fidget, lean against a wall or object if you're standing, don't cross your arms, ect. Smile a lot, make her feel relaxed.
Leaning against a wall is good or bad?

Idk since they only open their mouth around me to use them as toilets.
Kek has something happened to you recently with foids that’s upped your hate of them?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Be better looking and it'll come naturally. Srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Just dont talk about race realism the jQ etc everything else is good to talk about

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
The only time I would bother talking to women is when I’m trying to get into their hole, otherwise women have literally no interest in anything other than tv shows and fucking Instagram

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Mr_Norwood
Its pretty easy. Just start talking about relationships, gossip and avoid talking about high IQ subjects. Foids really spark up and come into their own when you begin discussing relationships and gossip.
examples?

If you don't think you are good looking, don't fall for it. I had some intentionally show all signs they are interested in me and when I asked them out they'd reject me.

havent spoken to a girl in person in a couple months (all-guys highschool) so i honestly forgot how to hold a conversation with a foid.

this is the main thing holding me back from slaying tbh, also height and face but u are only as strong as ur weakest link...View attachment 37248
This is because you are Low T, High E. You view women too highly. I still am sometimes like this myself whenever my T dips even lower.

They only talk about stupid shit all day, you can talk about anything. If you can easily talk to guys it means you are not autistic...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, kirbyparks and kobecel
If you don't think you are good looking, don't fall for it. I had some intentionally show all signs they are interested in me and when I asked them out they'd reject me.

Why would women do that? I thought the hate attention from ugly guys?

Why would women do that? I thought the hate attention from ugly guys?
Forced meme from r/Braincels. They think that after they ask a girl out she will just cry all night then overdose on tic tacs, but they dont care. Theres even uglier guys in my school that this is happening to. One is 5'2'' or 5'3'' I think

Forced meme from r/Braincels. They think that after they ask a girl out she will just cry all night then overdose on tic tacs, but they dont care. Theres even uglier guys in my school that this is happening to. One is 5'2'' or 5'3'' I think

Would it matter that I was cold approached in the past ? This girl keeps spamming me flirt emojis, tho.

Would it matter that I was cold approached in the past ? This girl keeps spamming me flirt emojis, tho.
Ask her out in message. Literally after my second girl I did it too I felt nothing doing it. You have to uncuck yourself

She will probably reject you, but it's ok, I will make a thread explaining the best ways to kill yourself soon

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and androidcel