HOW TO TALK TO WOMEN

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
The best advice I've ever heard was : Talk to them like you talk to your buddy but seductively

THEY DONT WANT YOU TO BE NICE TO THEM THEY WANT SOMEONE TO FEEL RELATED TO hence why they'd rather fuck their dogs or their girlfriends and not you because YOU TALK TO THEM LIKE A GAY CRINGE FAG. THEY WANT YOU TO TRASH TALK TO THEM THEY WANT YOU TO SHOUT AT THEM HUMILIATION IS THEIR BIGGEST TURN ON. YOU GOTTA LET GO OF YOURSELF AND SPEAK YOUR MIND WHEN YOU DEALING WITH THESE WOMEN JUST LIKE YOU TALK FREELY WITH A FRIEND, TREAT THEM EQUALLY.

Also stop watching red pill coaches and cringe "alpha male" channels. It's time wasting everything they say is self explanatory and there IS NO game. GAME IS NOT NATURAL THE ONLY THING THAT EXISTS IN NATURE IS LOOKS AND SPEECH. WHAT CAUSES ATTRACTION = LOOKS + TALKING HUMANE/NATURALLY (LIKE YOU TALK TO A FRIEND UNCONSIOUSLY) NOT MECHANICALLY AS YOU'RE TAUGHT WITH FEMALES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SoyGune, Uglyandfat and 7 others
TL dr
Beat them to the brink of death to assert dominance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 9 others
It's common knowledge, bro. Don't pedestalize women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Chadeep and 1 other person
How do you talk normally but seductively? Do you keep on winking while talking?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dior, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
This is true. When I insult girls or talk shit to them in a joking way they get wet af. They love it when they talk back and i slap them across the mouth and then brutally beat them to near death

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dior, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 12 others
Do NOT talk to them like they're your buddies.

Almost told a girl about the time my dad caught me jacking off. Not a good look.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dior, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
Do NOT talk to them like they're your buddies.

Almost told a girl about the time my dad caught me jacking off. Not a good look.
I told you clearly don't be cringe bro

• +1
Reactions: Dior, Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and 3 others
This is true. When I insult girls or talk shit to them in a joking way they get wet af. They love it when they talk back and i slap them across the mouth and then brutally beat them to near death
Low inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
reported to the fbi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Talk to them like you talk to your buddy but seductively

THEY WANT YOU TO TRASH TALK TO THEM THEY WANT YOU TO SHOUT AT THEM HUMILIATION IS THEIR BIGGEST TURN ON.
The dissonance is real.

Talk to someone like it's you buddy. And trash talk, humiliated and shout at them.
Well I'm not talking like that to buddies. For hobo's it might be the normal way to talk to buddies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Bluepill and 1 other person
I don't talk to women :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and HighIQcel
I told you clearly don't be cringe bro
You could literally replace your whole post with this one sentence then

JDBC[Just Don't Be Cringe] Theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and 1 other person
tip from the coach: just be confident, girls love that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dior, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
How to get females

1- be good looking
2- talk to them and develop a relationship
3- invite her out or ask her out
4- fuck her ir kiss her on the second date

DONE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Chadeep
You gotta be good looking tbh. Otherwise they hate considering ugly men as same level as them.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 6401
The dissonance is real.

Talk to someone like it's you buddy. And trash talk, humiliated and shout at them.
Well I'm not talking like that to buddies. For hobo's it might be the normal way to talk to buddies.
You gay if you don't trash talk to your friends ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and Madhate
I never talk to women because I'm ugly as fuck, pass me the rope :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I could make the most fucking shocking thread ever rn ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1680
Most Legit advice after being GL.

I used to talk to them lile superior beings (not because I think they are [am not a simp] but because I used to get very nervous), now I talk to them lile they are my friends but censoring the autistic part I have with my friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Tylermax
The best advice I've ever heard was : Talk to them like you talk to your buddy but seductively

THEY DONT WANT YOU TO BE NICE TO THEM THEY WANT SOMEONE TO FEEL RELATED TO hence why they'd rather fuck their dogs or their girlfriends and not you because YOU TALK TO THEM LIKE A GAY CRINGE FAG. THEY WANT YOU TO TRASH TALK TO THEM THEY WANT YOU TO SHOUT AT THEM HUMILIATION IS THEIR BIGGEST TURN ON. YOU GOTTA LET GO OF YOURSELF AND SPEAK YOUR MIND WHEN YOU DEALING WITH THESE WOMEN JUST LIKE YOU TALK FREELY WITH A FRIEND, TREAT THEM EQUALLY.

Also stop watching red pill coaches and cringe "alpha male" channels. It's time wasting everything they say is self explanatory and there IS NO game. GAME IS NOT NATURAL THE ONLY THING THAT EXISTS IN NATURE IS LOOKS AND SPEECH. WHAT CAUSES ATTRACTION = LOOKS + TALKING HUMANE/NATURALLY (LIKE YOU TALK TO A FRIEND UNCONSIOUSLY) NOT MECHANICALLY AS YOU'RE TAUGHT WITH FEMALES
this is true, very true. also depends on the girl too if she's insecure as fuck simping might work but usually it makes her look at you like a sub beta male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
1-Be Chad
2-Say anything
3-P in V

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
over if ur not tylermaxxing in 2020

• +1
Can you do it sir
I'll make it a post but beware its extreme aspie cringe but pretty much common sense just worded fancily.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and StolenDays
Most Legit advice after being GL.

I used to talk to them lile superior beings (not because I think they are [am not a simp] but because I used to get very nervous), now I talk to them lile they are my friends but censoring the autistic part I have with my friends.
Dont censor the autistic part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
nigga i can talk to anyone but i dont have any topic to talk on im not nt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Dont censor the autistic part
Dude I am not gonna start talking with girls about Pep Guardiola systems in the 2011 or how cool would be to have a Glock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
The best way to get good at talking to women, or anyone in general, is to practice doing it a lot. Experience is the best teacher. You'll quickly make subtle realizations on every aspect of the interaction and once you do it's all about changing your behavior accordingly. It's all about just being courageous enough to forthrightly start an interaction knowing it can go terribly, but knowing it increases the likelihood of future interactions going well.

The only problem with this is that if you're unattractive you're going to get negative pathos or even the threat of sexual harassment from women which is why looksmaxxing is important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
Talk to them like you talk to your buddy but seductively

THEY WANT YOU TO TRASH TALK TO THEM THEY WANT YOU TO SHOUT AT THEM HUMILIATION IS THEIR BIGGEST TURN ON.
The dissonance is real.

You gay if you don't trash talk to your friends ngl
Imo. It doesn't matter that much. How you talk to a woman, overall.
As long as it's not to extreme.

As for exmaple showed this small test showed. (1 dude acted regular; 1 acted pua style, and 1 acted like a badboy).
All 3 dudes where about same looks level.
Results: all 3 "communitcation styles" got about equal results, als got chose 1 time as the favourite. Concluions,
OVerall it's not important enough, to worry about or should feel any need to stick to a type of communication style

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tylermax
1-Be Chad
2-Say anything
3-P in V
I'd rather go through the struggle of gym and surgerymaxxing to be chad who can say literally anything and still get fucked, instead of being a normie who has to rely on "just say the right stuff and don't be awkward bro"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, giving120everyday and PubertyMaxxer
Me chad
Me fuck
Me leave

• +1