How to TeethWhiteningmaxx

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
My first guide:

If you live in the US, you got the jackpot bro. You can order teeth whitening stripes from crest (supreme version) and apply it. It really works, i tested it. Beware: Your teeth will become sensitive tho, so buy a special toothpaste to fix enamel.

Some countries like germany has forbidden it, so you will need to order it from private sellers on ebay. And you will pay much much more for it. But its legit, people asked me about my teeth after some weeks.

Gl

😬

is op retarded

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Fear
JFL at paying for whitestrips. They're thin, flimsy pieces of plastic with a dab of hydrogen or carbamide peroxide gel smeared on. One of the biggest scams in retail.

Get an impression of your teeth made for reusable trays and buy literally years' worth of carbamide peroxide gel for $10 or $15.

I used this to whiten 3-4 times a week and it lasted years. Now my teeth are obnoxiously, infuriatingly white, like so white that you want to punch me in the face. Perfect.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, ArhantYEager9, BeestungLipsTheory and 2 others
Lol EU no wonder most of the people there have dogshit teeth sabotaging their own people.

Lol EU no wonder most of the people there have dogshit teeth sabotaging their own people.
So true
JFL at paying for whitestrips. They're thin, flimsy pieces of plastic with a dab of hydrogen or carbamide peroxide gel smeared on. One of the biggest scams in retail.

Get an impression of your teeth made for reusable trays and buy literally years' worth of carbamide peroxide gel for $10 or $15.

I used this to whiten 3-4 times a week and it lasted years. Now my teeth are obnoxiously, infuriatingly white, like so white that you want to punch me in the face. Perfect.
Pic or lie

What do you mean by "resuable trays"? Like retainers?

Make a guide

Care to elaborate? You put Carbamide Peroxide gel on the tray and leave it for how long? During sleep?

What do you mean by "resuable trays"? Like retainers?

Like Invisalign trays. There are a few companies out there like Smile Brilliant that'll ship you molding material to make impressions. You send the impressions back and they'll make durable plastic trays for your teeth that'll last forever. It's more expensive up front, around $100 when I had mine made years ago, but it's a one-time sunk cost. Versus whitestrips, you'll quickly make back your money.

There's probably a better company that can do it now, or maybe you can go to an orthodontist to have it done.

Make a guide

Care to elaborate? You put Carbamide Peroxide gel on the tray and leave it for how long? During sleep?

1. Have the trays made as discussed above.
2. Buy USA-made 35% carbamide peroxide gel from eBay. It comes in a syringe for easy application. 22% is too weak.
3. For each tooth, squirt a dab of the gel onto the part of the tray that'll come in contact with the front portion of your teeth. Each dab of gel should be about half or two-thirds the size of a grain of uncooked rice. If you don't know how much that is, use common sense.
4. Once all the gel is in the tray, cut a Q-tip in half and use the non-fuzzy end to spread the gel around so it'll apply evenly to the front of each tooth. If you have something better than a broken Q-tip, fine.
5. Wear the trays for 2-3 hours. 3 hours is the max.
6. Take them off, wash out the trays and let dry, and wash out your mouth.
7. Repeat as desired. Just give it at least 21-24 hours before whitening again.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UsernameRequired, GetThatBread and Rift
Dude, just use teeth whitening strips. If not available, freeze a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, and extract the residual material, and use that as toothepaste until ur teeth are whitened to your desired results.