How to tell if you've mouthbreathed a lot

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
Conspicuous ADHD-like symptoms.
The disease permeates you both physically and mentally.

As an adult you appear to procrastinate, be easily distracted and look sleepy all the time -
to the point where people are prompted to comment on your behavior.
Being unproductive is normal (to a certain extent), being described as a timewaster is not.
Also your work performance is generally poor and again, you get told it is.

As a kid, you had teachers describing you as either distracted or unresponsive.
You did not get good grades and had an unpleasant time studying and remembering things.
Short-term memory was not a feature of yours, neither being focused on what you're doing.

One RARE but dead giveaway indicator is:
You were put on a hyperactivity/special-ed list and got a tutor assigned to you.
That's the final nail on the coffin, beyond over if that has happened to you.

If you've never manifested these symptoms, then you cannot be a chronic mouthbreather.
Not by any chance. They ALL do (or did) this.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 685, datboijj and 6 others
Or just look in the mirror

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cope_detector, Deleted member 7313 and 17 others
Sounds like me but I'm not sure if I'd describe myself as a mouthbreather.

I have a better test:
mouthbreathersayswhat

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TheoryMaxxer
This applies to me but I never mouthbreathed

As an adult you appear to procrastinate, be easily distracted and look sleepy all the time -
to the point where people are prompted to comment on your behavior.
Being unproductive is normal (to a certain extent), being described as a timewaster is not.
Also your work performance is generally poor and again, you get told it is.
Exactly me

As a kid, you had teachers describing you as either distracted or unresponsive.
You did not get good grades and had an unpleasant time studying and remembering things.
Short-term memory was not a feature of yours, neither being focused on what you're doing.
Exactly not me
You were put on a hyperactivity/special-ed list and got a tutor assigned to you.
That's the final nail on the coffin, beyond over if that has happened to you.
Not happened
If you've never manifested these symptoms, then you cannot be a chronic mouthbreather.
I mouthbreathed tho, but i have still good bones and forward growth, so idk imo it's genetics. I have similar than Opry.

Can you develop ADHD with time?

Mouthbreathing is a cope

my chad friend snore like a pig and have a great jaw. Me, I cucked-sleep in silence and i am recessed af

ITS JUST IN YOUR DNA SUBHUMAN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, Teutonic, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Forward growth is cope it’s all about hair

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Lmao
Serious Q - Is this genuinely true?
It's interesting how all kinds of diseases, hormone issues, and mental health problems are more prevalent now in modern society and I know there are a myriad of reasons why but I never considered mouth breathing to be a potential cause of ADHD.
FYI I have diagnosed ADHD and experienced all the problems OP is talking about and I was a mouth breather, but not a terrible one - forward growth is about average. I'm planning to get MSE and wouldn't it be fucking incredible if MSE also helped my ADHD symptoms.

I was diagnosed with adhd at 11

Forward growth is cope it’s all about hair
Screenshot 20201127 072743 20201127075835170

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, sytyl, Lmao and 1 other person
Moutbreathed for 10 years straight 5-16. No effects whats so ever execpt weak chin

Serious Q - Is this genuinely true?
It's interesting how all kinds of diseases, hormone issues, and mental health problems are more prevalent now in modern society and I know there are a myriad of reasons why but I never considered mouth breathing to be a potential cause of ADHD.
FYI I have diagnosed ADHD and experienced all the problems OP is talking about and I was a mouth breather, but not a terrible one - forward growth is about average. I'm planning to get MSE and wouldn't it be fucking incredible if MSE also helped my ADHD symptoms.
I was also wondering if mse would help adhd symptoms?

I have digionosed add but I haven’t took anything for it since the 7th grade

Can confirm I have crippling ADHD and asthma.
When I was young like 10 years old
I remember telling myself "just stay still and be normal"
But I would literally feel like I would explode or something If i sat still for more than 10 seconds
It was impossible.
Also This correlates with black typically having receeding chins
Because this also Tends to have the effect of ADHD
and Blacks are less diagnosed with ADHD
Despite having the Highest actual symptoms of it more than any other race
que Black lady saying "uh uhhh chile don't beleive in that, we all have control baby"

Story of my life

Ice screenshot 20201126 091821

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
I was also wondering if mse would help adhd symptoms?
Well, I’m planning to get MSE within the next few months, so if it does magically help with adhd symptoms I’ll be sure to post about it

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
damn fucking right

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
i used to have some sort of a deformity in the chest area which took away a lot of space from my heart and i had most of these symptoms. it's all about the efficiency of the circulatory system, my mine was as bad that of a cronic mouthbreather.

I still mouthbreath when i sleep :feelswah::feelswhy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back