how to train neck

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
my routine is 3 exercises: neck extensions, neck flexions (laying on stomach), lateral extentions to both sides.

week one: NO WEIGHT, 3 sets of each

day 1: 10 reps for each/set

day 2: 20

day 3: 40

day 4: 50

day 5: 60

day 6: 70

day 7: rest

week two: 5-10 LBS

week three: 10-15 LBS

week four: 15-20 LBS

week 5: 20 LBS

week 6: i stopped increasing at 20 lbs and kept 70 reps constant for every day. this increased my neck size of the course of the next year, and for the past 6 months of that year i have been doing 70 reps with 20 lbs 2-3 days a week for maintainence. you will see size gains quick af but do not skip days

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 11370 and 24 others
I'm gonna start this today. I think I could probably be safe starting with a bit of weight though.

ogre for giraffecels

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, impure666, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Chads like @tehnoslav from lookism are doing 45 lbs tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
neck training is pretty cope tbh, i don't see the point in it unless you're a combat athlete or something. I've followed standard strength training and bodybuilding protocols for years and my neck is pretty thick. Look at this weightlifters neck, you think he does direct neck work?

If you have the time though, it won't hurt, I just thinks it's a waste of time when you could be doing more beneficial exercises.

Weskittts

Last edited:
neck training is pretty cope tbh, i don't see the point in it unless you're a combat athlete or something. I've followed standard strength training and bodybuilding protocols for years and my neck is pretty thick. Look at this weightlifters neck, you think he does direct neck work?

If you have the time though, it won't hurt, I just thinks it's a waste of time when you could be doing more beneficial exercises.

View attachment 4146
This is a site on looksmaxxing not good use of time maxxing

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
Your neck will start hurting after a while so do them if you don't need your neck at all,mine still hurts sometimes

Why would you train neck every day, when for every other muscle in the body you need at least 48 hour rest between training sessions for hypertrophy?

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Why would you train neck every day, when for every other muscle in the body you need at least 48 hour rest between training sessions for hypertrophy?
Because the neck is different from those muscles. I'm surprised more.people don't just Google shit they're unsure about
Your neck will start hurting after a while so do them if you don't need your neck at all,mine still hurts sometimes
No this only happens if you're weak as fuck and have poor genes

Gonna start this, i was training neck twice a week a month ago, gonna start this Monday. how many cms did ur neck grow did you keep track of it or naw? Good thread

Gonna start this, i was training neck twice a week a month ago, gonna start this Monday. how many cms did ur neck grow did you keep track of it or naw? Good thread
I didn't keep track I tried too but was too lazy lol. Neck grew alot tho

View attachment 4146
Not all of us strive to be pro weightlifters.
Plus he is obviously on roids so he will gain muscle everywhere.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, OOGABOOGA, Nibba and 1 other person
Not all of us strive to be pro weightlifters.
Plus he is obviously on roids so he will gain muscle everywhere.

I'm not saying that everyone has to be a weightlifter (in fact, training exclusively for weightlifting won't make you look aesthetic) My point is, I'd rather add in some muscle snatches, push presses and snatch-grip deadlifts into my workout rather than neck curls, if I'm looking to target those specific areas around the neck. Sure, a neck curl will obviously isolate the neck muscles more but over the long term, I would have built more muscle in my upper back, traps, and neck overall.

Plus, personally, I would never stay consistent with the neck training. It's boring in my opinion and from what I've heard, training the neck consistently is key for it not to shrink rapidly.

Download

Ideal tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

It's the same case with abs and calves. These are all muscles that respond well to high reps and high frequency. Training abs everyday is much better than training abs 2 times a a week. The opposite is true for your arms, for example.

cKbdE4o.png

This is ideal

If you actually believe in the 'neckpill', go visit Gandy right away.

lol what's funny is that I have tourettes (physical tics) and I have been doing all the exercises instinctively cause of tourettes. That's why I got such a meaty neck :feelsez::chad::chad::chad:

lol what's funny is that I have tourettes (physical tics) and I have been doing all the exercises instinctively cause of tourettes. That's why I got such a meaty neck :feelsez::chad::chad::chad:
In your 8th grade pic u have such a huge neck lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
I'm projecting one thing and that would be my chin:feelshmm:
>projecting
>projecting downwards
>downward growth
> haha owned reeetard get a brian moran

its insane how they go from "goofy weirdo" to slayer. even barack obama jfl. in the second pic his ears dont stick out so weird

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Happy2

Big neck bad for PrettyBoyMaxxing, too high t look.

You want to transition from PrettyBoyMaxxed to traditional Chad is your problem.

View attachment 4547

Big neck bad for PrettyBoyMaxxing, too high t look.

You want to transition from PrettyBoyMaxxed to traditional Chad is your problem.
If you're zesto this thread doesn't apply, but to everyone else tryna be Chad, do this

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I'm low iq,what are the three exercises u do? Can u show a vid of showing what each exercise is?or a Explanation of what im suppose to be doing with each exercise?

I'm low iq,what are the three exercises u do? Can u show a vid of showing what each exercise is?or a Explanation of what im suppose to be doing with each exercise?
Try googling them. I'm bad at explaining them lmao

This coper uses a head harness for each 4 direction his neck is able to bend and does barbell shrugs.