How to trim body hair WITHOUT it growing back MORE?

Bigfatpersonboy

Bigfatpersonboy

Bronze
My barber friend mentioned that cutting hairs straight at the root makes it crow back thicker, where as trimming it does not. is this true or not?

Also is waxing (pulling out the entire hair follicle) the best way to remove hair without encouraging stronger re-growth?

No it's a very old myth lol can't believe people still believe this shit

Hairs only appear thicker but they're not actually, and there's a reason for that but I cba to look it up
Waxing is good but painful, just use an electric shaver it's the best and do bodyscaping once every two weeks

• +1
Reactions: Salience, Deleted member 9344 and Bigfatpersonboy
No it's a very old myth lol can't believe people still believe this shit

Hairs only appear thicker but they're not actually, and there's a reason for that but I cba to look it up
Waxing is good but painful, just use an electric shaver it's the best and do bodyscaping once every two weeks

hmm its a myth you say. interesting

I was always told that shaving facial hair will eventually make it grow fuller but I guess its just puberty/genetics.

I do use an electric shaver to remove weird hairs on my upper arm, shoulder and chest. I don't want to look like a hairy Turkish oldcel that is my motivation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
hmm its a myth you say. interesting

I was always told that shaving facial hair will eventually make it grow fuller but I guess its just puberty/genetics.

I do use an electric shaver to remove weird hairs on my upper arm, shoulder and chest. I don't want to look like a hair Turkish oldcel that is my motivation.
No

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
My barber friend mentioned that cutting hairs straight at the root makes it crow back thicker, where as trimming it does not. is this true or not?

Also is waxing (pulling out the entire hair follicle) the best way to remove hair without encouraging stronger re-growth?
It's a myth. Body hair grows back the same thickness no matter how much you wax or shave.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy