How to TRT, without ruining balls? Anyone on Test?

FailedAbortion

FailedAbortion

Bronze
I’ve heard that HCG alongside will help keep natural test?

im 21 framelet depressed low energy (but horny) and I just want to feel alive or something , I’m sure I’m low on test but my doctor claims that they can’t test for it unless it’s a valid reason like no sex drive , this fucker also says that test won’t do anything for mental health or depression or energy , he’s bullshitting?

anyways, I’ve tried mma, ive tried lifting, I’ve tired stuffing food down to barely hit 1k calories, I’ve tried normie frauding, I’ve tried drugs, don’t know what else to do

Would injecting test help?

also my ring finger is longer than index finger barely and you fakecels say it means high prenatal T but I’m subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
Your balls don’t get ruined. Just do the ‘trt’ yourself, you don’t gotta have a doctor bro. Also you gotta make sure you have a good PCT so do your research.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Your balls don’t get ruined. Just do the ‘trt’ yourself, you don’t gotta have a doctor bro. Also you gotta make sure you have a good PCT so do your research.
Only wanted him to test my levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Get your bloodwork done first. Also many people report taking hgh boosted their energy levels and mood. Hgh in low doses has none of the side effects of t and requires no pct.

• +1
Get your bloodwork done first. Also many people report taking hgh boosted their energy levels and mood. Hgh in low doses has none of the side effects of t and requires no pct.
So expensive fuck

• +1
looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4209
im 21 framelet depressed low energy (but horny) and I just want to feel alive or something , I’m sure I’m low on test but my doctor claims that they can’t test for it unless it’s a valid reason like no sex drive , this fucker also says that test won’t do anything for mental health or depression or energy , he’s bullshitting?
yes, he's just being a kike doctor, androgens greatly impact mood, motivation and lower anxiety, stress, etc.
having low energy levels could be indicative of anything really, looks as if you've tried to up your caloric intake, without success, so that's written out, how's your sleep?

I'd suggest caffeine and L-theanine, with some PQQ and methylcobalamin, daily.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
yes, he's just being a kike doctor, androgens greatly impact mood, motivation and lower anxiety, stress, etc.
having low energy levels could be indicative of anything really, looks as if you've tried to up your caloric intake, without success, so that's written out, how's your sleep?

I'd suggest caffeine and L-theanine, with some PQQ and methylcobalamin, daily.
nigga was sweating bullets when i kept pressing him about testostorones affect on mood and such smh, i sleep during the day a lot , sometimes i sleep 10-12 hours from neet depression, sometimes 8

i already drink coffee, and sometimes drink green tea, dont really help, after 4-5 years my caffeine tolerance is prolly too high
do you ejaculate a lot?

no because i feel drained when i beat it everyday, i wake up w morning wood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
nigga was sweating bullets when i kept pressing him about testostorones affect on mood and such smh, i sleep during the day a lot , sometimes i sleep 10-12 hours from neet depression, sometimes 8

i already drink coffee, and sometimes drink green tea, dont really help, after 4-5 years my caffeine tolerance is prolly too high
yeah your cunt doctor is just being a typical Jew.
it's common knowledge that testosterone drastically regulates mood.

whats your age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging and HighIQcel
Your balls don’t get ruined.

injecting test makes it so you lose natural test doesnt it? im 21 so this can be a concern
yeah your cunt doctor is just being a typical Jew.
it's common knowledge that testosterone drastically regulates mood.

whats your age?
its in the post lol21

• +1
injecting test makes it so you lose natural test doesnt it? im 21 so this can be a concern

its in the post lol21
It doesn’t destroy your balls bro

• +1
I’ve heard that HCG alongside will help keep natural test?

anyways, I’ve tried mma, ive tried lifting, I’ve tired stuffing food down to barely hit 1k calories, I’ve tried normie frauding, I’ve tried drugs, don’t know what else to do

Would injecting test help?

also my ring finger is longer than index finger barely and you fakecels say it means high prenatal T but I’m subhuman
get some test get some HCG add some DHT derivative in low dosage as ur anti aromatize and ur set

• +1
Lol just lie to your doctor
Test is gold, low T guys are always depressed
You don't know enough to start blasting tbh, but tell your doc you have no sex drive and always feel numb or change doctor or pay for your own tests.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
just stay on 4 life and if u want to get gf pregnant there are protocols for that

• +1
Lol just lie to your doctor
Test is gold, low T guys are always depressed
You don't know enough to start blasting tbh, but tell your doc you have no sex drive and always feel numb or change doctor or pay for your own tests.
yeah if i wanted the test from him, i would lie about some shit and see if it sticks, i just wanted to bring this doctor to attention, the way he wont even give a check without "valid reasons", and how he was so quick to tell me test doesnt affect mental state (even a retard like me cud tell he was BSing)

• +1