How to water fast

BlackPillChad

BlackPillChad

Taking the Yellow Pill
I never thought it would happen, but coronavirus related rotting and overeating has caused me to gain 30 or so pounds over the last 4 months. You are welcome to shame me, I deserve it, but I'd like to focus on fixing this, and have chosen a water fast as the fastest possible way. I've seen a few guides on here before, but can't find them at the moment.

How much salt do I take? How much potassium? Are there any other supplements that I need?

Thank you.

• Woah
Reactions: Bewusst
Inb4 yo-yo rebound binge feast fest all you can eat barbecue inhalation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Inb4 yo-yo rebound binge feast fest all you can eat barbecue inhalation

I guess we will find out lol, but I will throw out all of my food once I start.

The pb is that water fast is hard to maintain

Yes u can loose all the fat with water fast
But most people binge eat after 1week which result in yoyo effect and even loosing time fasting

Just go on low carb diet or carb cycling

moderation-is-a-fatal-thing.png

what the fuck is this sig :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Check sig, I'll write a bit more.
I'm 100% sure I "fixed" my metabolism thru fasting (ie. recovered insulin sensitivity), mid-last month I tried to eat a "hormone-conscious" bulking diet for a week, ended up doing it for the last 3 weeks and the gains are clean as fuck, I'm breaking PR's while keeping a defined jawline. I'll do rolling 48's next week and then hop back on.
As the saying goes, hormones are everything.
(but don't think you're stuck with what you have.)

• Love it
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Check sig, I'll write a bit more.
I'm 100% sure I "fixed" my metabolism thru fasting (ie. recovered insulin sensitivity), mid-last month I tried to eat a "hormone-conscious" bulking diet for a week, ended up doing it for the last 3 weeks and the gains are clean as fuck, I'm breaking PR's while keeping a defined jawline. I'll do rolling 48's next week and then hop back on.
As the saying goes, hormones are everything.
(but don't think you're stuck with what you have.)

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for