How was your experience in Thailand?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Offtopic in looksmaxxing, 10% warning
I'm thinking of finally doing it. It's a huge risk for me because the flight to Thailand is very expensive so I need feedback.

How was your opinion of Thailand? Did you get laid? Is it better to stay in Bangkok or go in the islands? Did you use Tinder, went to clubs or what else?

Please tell me everything

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
It's better to stay in Bangkok by far, and going to a nightclub as an incel is like a nigger going to a KKK rally.

Use tinder. Dont expect to be pulling Stacy's ever night, but getting laid is possible, for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's better to stay in Bangkok by far, and going to a nightclub as an incel is like a nigger going to a KKK rally.

Use tinder. Dont expect to be pulling Stacy's ever night, but getting laid is possible, for sure.
thanks! Is it better to invite them straight to the apartment or it's better to propose a date?

You actually crashed my dream a bit because I hoped I could go to an island and enjoy the sun, the beaches, the landscapes ecc

thanks! Is it better to invite them straight to the apartment or it's better to propose a date?

You actually crashed my dream a bit because I hoped I could go to an island and enjoy the sun, the beaches, the landscapes ecc

Not all that many girls will just meet you in your room. Certainly not many hot ones anyway. YMMV of course.

Sun is a looksmin and is responsible for 90% of skin aging. Bangkok is far better because of much higher population density + more girls living outside their parents house (girls living with parents are a massive cockblock anywhere).

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
The ladyboys were better than expected i must admit :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Not all that many girls will just meet you in your room. Certainly not many hot ones anyway. YMMV of course.

Sun is a looksmin and is responsible for 90% of skin aging. Bangkok is far better because of much higher population density + more girls living outside their parents house (girls living with parents are a massive cockblock anywhere).
would philippines be better in your opinion? I heard it's easier and the flight only cost 100€ more

would philippines be better in your opinion? I heard it's easier and the flight only cost 100€ more

Philippines is supposed to be easier but I've never tried to bang normies there, so I can't say for sure.