Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
This belongs on off topic sorry.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Steve bachall, Lux and 1 other person
Thin lips ? It's over before it's began, don't waste your time with this girl...

Beautiful girls are white with beautiful sensual thick lips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Mexicancel
Thin lips ? It's over before it's began, don't waste your time with this girl...

Beautiful girls are white with beautiful sensual thick lips.
Yeah but if fits her face tho, that's what made her cute per se

Right after I was born my mother rejected me and I had to go to the adoption centre

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
I was never been rejected.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Asked a girl out in 5th grade and she said yes and then had her friend break up with me at the end of the day

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
Asked a girl out in 5th grade and she said yes and then had her friend break up with me at the end of the day
Brutal

Was going on "dates" with oneitis at the time, even had IOIs and felt like a Chad. I guess I started losing frame and became softer so long story short I got friendzoned.

My first erection was pretty nice

I was 13 and asked this QT Asian girl out when we were standing at the bus stop next to our school.
She said, "Sorry" and I had to go through the entire bus ride with her friends laughing with her near me.
Her friends harassed me for weeks afterwards so I just stopped talking to people.

• So Sad
Reactions: dogtown, Achathin, heroinfather and 3 others
subhumans dont worry sbout rejection

I was 13 and asked this QT Asian girl out when we were standing at the bus stop next to our school.
She said, "Sorry" and I had to go through the entire bus ride with her friends laughing with her near me.
Her friends harassed me for weeks afterwards so I just stopped talking to people.
F that hurts

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
It was not really a rejection since I never had the balls to approach my oneitis in middle school, but one day my buddy told me that she called me ugly in the back. It killed my hope and made me melancholic for days.

It was not really a rejection since I never had the balls to approach my oneitis in middle school, but one day my buddy told me that she called me ugly in the back. It killed my hope and made me melancholic for days.
There was this Stacy who said to her friend that I look "crappy"

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
F that hurts
I was catching up with some highschool friends yesterday and one of them was in the same grade school too. He was an Asian dude he said he got bullied too but compared to me his was nothing. I went to a really ghetto grade school. Never physical, a verbal. Apparently ppl used to bitch me out and since I was that mild mannered kid from a stable family, I was a target. I can't remember everything at all it's like my subconscious won't let me???

Just one awkward encounter after another

I'm too high inhib and beta to even think about approaching. I doubt it would lead to anything but embarrassment and awkwardness.

I'm too high inhib and beta to even think about approaching. I doubt it would lead to anything but embarrassment and awkwardness.
True that's why I stopped approaching, but I used to be into that PUA shit in highschool and brought me nothing but awkwardness and depression.

Some 5 foot weeb foid ghosted me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mexicancel
I have never been rejected

It was in kindergarten when I was around 5-6 years old
Bitch didn’t let me kiss her so I decided to rape the period out of her

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos and heroinfather
Never been rejected because I'm not a fucking retard who chases girls that dont give obvious IOIs.