How well can you rate your looks level on pictures according to how attractive GIRLS find it?

How accurate?

• Very Accurate

• Mostly Accurate

• Not Very Accurate

• Inaccurate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken
I'm not just talking about selfies, but every group picture (if you have them), family pictures, professional pictures, candids etc. Just purely focusing on how good you look in the eyes of girls on given pictures vs. how YOU think you look in the eyes of girls.

Let's just say there's 4 categories of pictures of yourself, (measured by your own standards, not the world's standards): best > good > mediocre > bad

Categories:

1. Very Accurate: You can pretty much accurately assess how girls respond or would respond to pictures of yourself. You rarely ever make error in judgement and even if you do, it's a small error, aka. the margin of error is only 1 category difference. Like you may think a picture is the best pic of yourself, but its "only" a good picture and some other picture is actually most attractive picture of you. Or you would think a picture is very mediocre of yourself, but girls would find it a good/attractive picture of you.

2. Mostly Accurate: You still have a pretty good idea of what how your pictures fare, but you more often make errors, however the margin of error is still 1 category difference. So you can pretty much easily differentiate good pictures of yourself, but you can't really say which's the most attractive pic in eyes of women. Or you can see which are worse picture of you, but you'd often mistake truly bad picture for mediocre pictures of yourself and vica cersa.

3. Not Very Accurate: This is the category where you don't have a very good sense of what pictures girls would find attractive of you, the margin or error goes up to 2 category jump now. The best picture of yourself in the eyes of girls may be some picture that you find very mediocre of yourself and you wouldn't ever use it on Tinder etc. however it would give you most success. Or a picture that you consider good of yourself may actually be an unattractive one.etc. you get the idea. You still have some sort of sense about the pics, but you often make errors and sometimes big ones too (2 category)

4. Inaccurate: You absolutely have no idea how to view yourself from an 3rd person point of view. Margin of error may even be 3 category difference (example: the best picture of you is a picture you think you are ugly on). You don't really know what are truly attractive pictures of yourself and you're 100% reliant on feedback from Tinder/photofeeler and random girls. If you take squinting anglefrauded basement pictures and then you use it as tinder profile picture, you belong in this category.(example of user @Currycellmate )

Vote guys

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Deleted member 2227, Over and 1 other person
Like i could tell 95% of the times wether i looked good or bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Like i could tell 95% of the times wether i looked good or bad
I used to think i can very accurately tell, but then my opinion changed when I purposefully did tests with pictures I find worse of myself and I was very surprised at some of the results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3043 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I used to think i can very accurately tell, but then my opinion changed when I purposefully did tests with pictures I find worse of myself and I was very surprised at some of the results
could be but i acquired that faculty to truly know whether i am gonna pull that hoe or get rejected with a 90% accuracy

Last edited:
@cocainecowboy r u a male or female ? xx

dn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
i know im subhuman

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
1 ofc, 146 IQ

very well but due to thousands of expériments to feel it

When I think I look good I usually look bad and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
impossible, not all girls are the same

you can get a good idea of the type of girl you want to attract though based on your own personality/ pheno

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3043
t
tbh i know i'll be attractive to most girls of my pheno imo as far as i can tell
JZgDhiP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Short Ugly and Brown, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
t
tbh i know i'll be attractive to most girls of my pheno imo as far as i can tell
post your pics. if you're the guy in the "mog battle" post i feel sorry for you because youre extremely delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
post your pics. if you're the guy in the "mog battle" post i feel sorry for you because youre extremely delusional
i'm talking among my pheno buddy. i only have one pic non bloated pm if you want.

My confidence is completely fucked lol

Friends mention my good looks fleetingly like its a given

Girls always compliment my selfies

But i only see a plain chinless incel manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If a girl say that i am good looking

She is ugly
She is lying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sasaz2, Norwooder, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
most find me attractive, but then i scream them out

They best way to actually get an idea of what you look like to other people is to use a high quality camera and take a recording of yourself.

I have no fucking idea

I'm one of the best rater of males in history of PSL forums (I started in sluthate in 2014), and also I know the tastes of females teens (I asked to hundreds of females teens to rate hundreds of males)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2227
I'm one of the best rater of males in history of PSL forums (I started in sluthate in 2014), and also I know the tastes of females teens (I asked to hundreds of females teens to rate hundreds of males)
Why are you talking to hundreds of female teens old cel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Titbot
I'm not just talking about selfies, but every group picture (if you have them), family pictures, professional pictures, candids etc. Just purely focusing on how good you look in the eyes of girls on given pictures vs. how YOU think you look in the eyes of girls.

Let's just say there's 4 categories of pictures of yourself, (measured by your own standards, not the world's standards): best > good > mediocre > bad

Categories:

1. Very Accurate: You can pretty much accurately assess how girls respond or would respond to pictures of yourself. You rarely ever make error in judgement and even if you do, it's a small error, aka. the margin of error is only 1 category difference. Like you may think a picture is the best pic of yourself, but its "only" a good picture and some other picture is actually most attractive picture of you. Or you would think a picture is very mediocre of yourself, but girls would find it a good/attractive picture of you.

2. Mostly Accurate: You still have a pretty good idea of what how your pictures fare, but you more often make errors, however the margin of error is still 1 category difference. So you can pretty much easily differentiate good pictures of yourself, but you can't really say which's the most attractive pic in eyes of women. Or you can see which are worse picture of you, but you'd often mistake truly bad picture for mediocre pictures of yourself and vica cersa.

3. Not Very Accurate: This is the category where you don't have a very good sense of what pictures girls would find attractive of you, the margin or error goes up to 2 category jump now. The best picture of yourself in the eyes of girls may be some picture that you find very mediocre of yourself and you wouldn't ever use it on Tinder etc. however it would give you most success. Or a picture that you consider good of yourself may actually be an unattractive one.etc. you get the idea. You still have some sort of sense about the pics, but you often make errors and sometimes big ones too (2 category)

4. Inaccurate: You absolutely have no idea how to view yourself from an 3rd person point of view. Margin of error may even be 3 category difference (example: the best picture of you is a picture you think you are ugly on). You don't really know what are truly attractive pictures of yourself and you're 100% reliant on feedback from Tinder/photofeeler and random girls. If you take squinting anglefrauded basement pictures and then you use it as tinder profile picture, you belong in this category.(example of user @Currycellmate )

Vote guys
people rate me as 4 so im a 3

My confidence is completely fucked lol

Friends mention my good looks fleetingly like its a given

Girls always compliment my selfies

But i only see a plain chinless incel manlet
legit son, I cannot even say thank you and just want to insult her back like a true autist

Is Elias god tier for famales?

Fe2a4b9c 78c5 4e9d 9329 96abd1855b8a

500full elias de poot