How well does a 5'9 guy with big skull measure next to a big framed, 6'8 guy with normal skull? (Proof that skull=top masc trait)

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken

Our good ol' friend Maurice Tillet (5'9) next to Wadyslaw Tulin (6'8).

As we can all clearly see, even though mr. Tillet gets heightmogged by almost an entire foot, and framemogged too, he still looks a lot more intimmidating and masculine. The guy next to him looks like an overrown kid in comparison.
And why is that?

skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, androidcel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
i like the one on the right teehee

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, kobecel, xom and 2 others

Taste the ogre pill motherfuckers!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1084, Zeta ascended and 3 others
no, that's because his frame looks like a barrel

no, that's because his frame looks like a barrel
kinda contributes to it, but the main focus is the head. His skull is the first eye catch, and it would be even more in real life.
You know that feeling when you encounter a cow and you get intimmidated by its large skull and eyes? Something you wouldn't expect after looking at pictures of cows.

didn't read but you need large skull to get ioi

• +1
Reactions: Autist
swamps me

• +1
Reactions: Autist and SayNoToRotting
Maybe for male intimidation, but for sexual attraction? The left. You have to realize that while a big skull is intimidating irl, so is 6’8. This pic doesn’t do it justice. Women want the left inside them.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and SayNoToRotting
i hear girls talking about Maurice Tillet all the time

• Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Maybe for male intimidation, but for sexual attraction? The left. You have to realize that while a big skull is intimidating irl, so is 6’8. This pic doesn’t do it justice. Women want the left inside them.
Every deformed person is more intimidating.
For sexual intimidation the left is better.
lmao no shit he is unattractive, I was talking about pure masculinity. My threads about Maurice Tiller are mostly shitposts, because he looks like a caricature of the more or less unconventional things I consider to be masculine.
@Extra Chromosome I mean, yeah sure people will be creeped out by the fact that he looks deformed, but imagine if he was deformed in the other direction: Tiny skull (20 inches or somerhing like that), sure he'd be gross and creepy, but intimidating? Nah. People in his time period treated him like a superhuman brute, not a cripple.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
lmao no shit he is unattractive, I was talking about pure masculinity. My threads about Maurice Tiller are mostly shitposts, because he looks like a caricature of the more or less unconventional things I consider to be masculine.
@Extra Chromosome I mean, yeah sure people will be creeped out by the fact that he looks deformed, but imagine if he was deformed in the other direction: Tiny skull (20 inches or somerhing like that), sure he'd be gross and creepy, but intimidating? Nah. People in his time period treated him like a superhuman brute, not a cripple.
fuark legit. Amputated is just "creepy" vs the chad ogre

Women just want shrek.. :feelsohgod:

• Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting