How will neck training affect my relatively narrow jaw?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
My chin is good but my mandible is bit narrow. My neck is 14.5 inches untrained and when I look down at the ground it looks kinda pencil neck. As I said I want to look more harmonious so how many inches should I strive to add to circumferences of my neck?

I'm interested in this as well. Having a thicker neck definitely looks better, but having an already narrow jaw with little definition, I'm worried that making my neck thicker will remove any definition and I'll just look like a thumb.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
as long as your jaw is wider than your neck then neck training can benefit you greatly

I'm gonna do more crunches as I've noticed the neck pain is similar to that of neck training.

Always thought it was not good to have that feels.

as long as your jaw is wider than your neck then neck training can benefit you greatly
My jaw is wider than my neck
I'm interested in this as well. Having a thicker neck definitely looks better, but having an already narrow jaw with little definition, I'm worried that making my neck thicker will remove any definition and I'll just look like a thumb.
Same that’s why I am only gonna do it for one more inch then hold off until I get implants

It's not that deep because if you don't like the way it looks, you can just stop training and you'll lose gains v quickly. You can lose a lot of size just from not training it for like 3 weeks

Neck gains can be lost as quick as they're gained

TubOfLard

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad