How will removing the wisdom teeth affect ones jaw line/structure and overall looks?

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

Diamond
cope or real

Screenshot 18

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 2621
correct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
that fucking philtrum

Tenor 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Peachy and Deleted member 2621
THANK GOD my jew dentist spared my upper wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
fml : 4 extractions + rubber bands
FML

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 2621
I literally mouthbreathed my whole life and both my jaws are still decent because i never took teeth out, teeth block your jaws from coming further back, they are like retainers for your jaws

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: je3oe and Bechadish
fuark i wish i could came back............................................................................................................................;;
:cry:

has anyone ever actually put some thought into this? i'll never remove mine but why would removal cause the face to collapse? what are the wisdom teeth resisting to?

has anyone ever actually put some thought into this? i'll never remove mine but why would removal cause the face to collapse? what are the wisdom teeth resisting to?
the ROOTS of the teeths are removed causing a narrower face, and bringing more asymmetries, can even fuck your nose tip as it was the case for me.
I hate it fuck

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Mine never came in jfl. My mom is 50 years old and her also never came in.

Some guy on here had a theory to remove upper wisdom teeth but keep lower for best results not sure how true it was

• +1
Reactions: buflek
mine are crooked as fuck. not sure if i should let them be take out tbh. i also fear that my jaw gets fucked from not taking them out

look at these HUGE LIARS DOCS

The portion of your jaw bones that the teeth develop and grow within is called the "dental alveolus." This is different than the "basal bone" of the jaw. The basal bone component of your jaw is what determines the visual appearance of your jawline, and the removal of wisdom teeth will not impact this area.

No it wont change anything...theyre the only teeth u could have removed without fretting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Dont let those jew orthos touch your wisdom teeth