How would an slightly above-average looking black guy get ONS/Lays in 2020?

Po
Over if even guys who MOG ME can't even get laid.

I know a 6/10 gymmaxxed black guy and he's still KHHV. Being black is a death sentence. Women HATE black men.
Post a pic wtf

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Asking for hypothetical reasons and theory/blackpill.

United States only
Run muuhhhh BBC and you'll get white landewhales and landwhale MILFs'

Run muuhhhh BBC and you'll get white landewhales and landwhale MILFs'
6/10 normies mog me hard bro.

This thread isn't about me. This is Hypothetical for blackpill theory

6/10 normies mog me hard bro.

This thread isn't about me. This is Hypothetical for blackpill theory
Your body convinces me that you are not a KHHV.
Then your face must be subpar.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Your body convinces me that you are not a KHHV.
muh "good body is fakecel bro" gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7753
Over if even guys who MOG ME can't even get laid.

I know a 6/10 gymmaxxed black guy and he's still KHHV. Being black is a death sentence. Women HATE black men.
I think you can't get laid cause of your recessed jaw

• +1
Write Black Lives Matter on tinder bio theory

And my eye area and my height
I mean what do you want from us? We are very aware the odds are against you. The odds are against most of us here. We are posting on some forum instead of having sex.

Cope, find your niche, or move on. This is a dead horse.

How bad is your eye area man lol, and also how do you cope?
Eye area TRUECEL

I mean what do you want from us? We are very aware the odds are against you. The odds are against most of us here. We are posting on some forum instead of having sex.

Cope, find your niche, or move on. This is a dead horse.
Tbh I'll just go back to .co tbh. There is no reason for me to be here other than get a high post-to-reputation ratio.

View attachment 569103

Tbh I'll just go back to .co tbh. There is no reason for me to be here other than get a high post-to-reputation ratio.
It’s not that I don’t feel for you man. I wish none of us were suffering. I hope the best for you.

Browsing online, Video games, Gymcelling in my basement.
Do you think your subhumanity was just a bad roll of dice or you just have really bad genes, I never seen eyes like that before.

Do you think your subhumanity was just a bad roll of dice or you just have really bad genes, I never seen eyes like that before.
Lost the genetic lottery.

Both my parents and other family members are normal looking and NT, yet I turned out ugly and (professionally diagnosed) autistic.

if he has slightly above average face, gym maxed body and isn't a manlet he could get some decent lays for sure

if he has slightly above average face, gym maxed body and isn't a manlet he could get some decent lays for sure
I literally have a friend like this (but only slight manlet like 5'9" or so) and he's still a KHHV.

This is fucking brutal because if its over for him, then what hope is there for me? He face mogs me hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I literally have a friend like this (but only slight manlet like 5'9" or so) and he's still a KHHV.

This is fucking brutal because if its over for him, then what hope is there for me? He face mogs me hard.
are you for real? brutal

• So Sad
What you blackcels dont fucking get is that normally you'd be like currycels in smv BUT you have huuuuuuuuuuuuge americal halo, everybody listens to hiphop and knows about rap and all that shit, look at george floyd all stacies worldwide were posting that shit JFL they are brainwashed by the black american culture and you MUST BE LIKE THE RAPPERS TO SLAY, PERIOD you must act like a low inhib tatted up paper stacking big dicked fat booty loving thugmaxxer (or fake it even if it seems retarded to you if you're high iq or an educatedcel) and YOU WILL SLAY. its very simple.

What you blackcels dont fucking get is that normally you'd be like currycels in smv BUT you have huuuuuuuuuuuuge americal halo, everybody listens to hiphop and knows about rap and all that shit, look at george floyd all stacies worldwide were posting that shit JFL they are brainwashed by the black american culture and you MUST BE LIKE THE RAPPERS TO SLAY, PERIOD you must act like a low inhib tatted up paper stacking big dicked fat booty loving thugmaxxer (or fake it even if it seems retarded to you if you're high iq or an educatedcel) and YOU WILL SLAY. its very simple.
How do you expect a high iq blackcel to deal with this level of degeneracy?

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Idk who the other giys are, but Unironically Alphadestinys worst quality might even be his personality. It is on par with his terrible height, the way he acts is so fucking cringe and offputting to women and other guys alike it is debateable.

Alphadestiny's personality is shaped by his height. He acts "alpha" to compensate for his short stature.