How would I go about widening my upper lip?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
My upper lip looks autistic, the corners go inwards, it looks half the size of my bottom one.
Sds

How would I go about achieving this result, for example? You can see that the upper lip is in fact wider than the bottom one, as it should be.
Dsd

Basically I need to make the corners of my upper lip pop out. A lip lift wouldn't do shit to the corners, it's just make my upper lip even bigger, which it doesn't need. I just want my lips to be more defined...

Keep in mind I'm situated in Europe and not flying to fucking Eppley :lul:

Also ignore the rash looking skin, faggot just had his entire face fibroblasted.

I wonder why your upper lip looks like that, do you have a narrow palate or something?

I think you could fix that with lateral vermillion advancements.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
I wonder why your upper lip looks like that, do you have a narrow palate or something?

I think you could fix that with lateral vermillion advancements.
Thanks, haven't heard of this surgery yet. Yeah, I've no clue tbh, my palate seems to be fine, i'd say it's average. Maybe my teeth not pushing forward enough, or a lack of skin laxity/lack of facial bone stretching the skin? Cuz when I do stretch my skin, my lips look normal. So I don't know and it's pissing me off. I want normal looking lips, this is such a falio.

Thanks, haven't heard of this surgery yet.
It is explained in this thread:

Maybe my teeth not pushing forward enough
I guess having retroclined lateral incisors could cause your mouth corners to look like that, but I am not really sure tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure