How would one go about fixing serious eye asymmetry?

AryanCowboy

AryanCowboy

Iron
Hi

I recently noticed that my eyes are extremly asymmertycal, I almost think I might have had a stroke somewhere down the line and it really bothers me.
Me and Bradley look identical (when it comes to the eyes), I honestly lost all my will to live after finding that out.
Is there any options regarding plastic surgery that could fix these problems, looking for advice since I might get a little bit of cash soon.
Maybe plastic surgeons in Europe or Asia that do a decent job.

Kind regards

Bradley1

orbital floor implants probably?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Hades
Hi

I recently noticed that my eyes are extremly asymmertycal, I almost think I might have had a stroke somewhere down the line and it really bothers me.
Me and Bradley look identical (when it comes to the eyes), I honestly lost all my will to live after finding that out.
Is there any options regarding plastic surgery that could fix these problems, looking for advice since I might get a little bit of cash soon.
Maybe plastic surgeons in Europe or Asia that do a decent job.

Kind regards

View attachment 223529

Impossible. The surgery for it has a very high risk for blindness and no one will perform it. Sorry

maybe u have ptosis? i thought my eyes were off but i have a lazy eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
How can I figure out what kind of fuckery I have going on before flying to see a doctor.
I would DM you PrettyBoy if you think you could assess my situtation, but I can't DM yet.
My eyes are very similar to Bradley

I’m not sure best treatment you should consult a plastic surgeon who specializes in the eyes. They would best be able to diagnose the issue and come up with treatment options. For what it’s worth, Bradley is still considered handsome despite that asymmetry. Asymmetry really isn’t a deal breaker if you’re good looking otherwise

Id ask realself.com if i were u

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and AryanCowboy
Thanks, I will look into it. Looks like the perfect site for my predicament.
Since I don't even know myself what exactly is wrong with my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I told you already. If your eyes are like that picture you sent, it is unfixable. Send me a pm if you want.

send me link when u get answers

Upload pics... I've seen movies with him in it and it's not really noticeable, most likely you have other features that detract from your looks that you are unaware of

plagiocephaly go search on Google

If it really is like Bradley’s, it’s vertical and depth-based orbital dystopia. One eye socket is lower, and one eye socket can possibly be “deeper”, it could be that both issues are in one eye socket, or height difference is in one and depth difference is in the other.

If you have a depth issue in one, this can be addressed through implants (Eppley and Taban have done so and their case studies are on their websites).

If you have a Vertical issue in one, then possibly the lower one can also be elevated with an implant, but it would likely have to be the case that the eye that’s lower is also the one that’s deeper set. The only guaranteed way of fixing it that I know of is orbital box osteotomy, and the cheapest estimates that I ever found for that surgery were like 40K and only 2 docs perform would it on cosmetic cases.

Honestly it’s not a deal breaker, I have it, and unfortunately I have it with the eye that’s deeper set also being higher set, so I think I could only ever fix the depth asymmetry unless I wanted to get an OBO done. Plenty of GL men have this asymmetry, just off the top of my head: Cristiano Ronaldo, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Gosling, Evan Peters, Greg Nawrat.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 3202 and kota
Thanks for the theral reply Golden Glass. Yes, my left eye is bigger and sometimes feels as if its bulging out of the eye. The right eye is slightly smaller at a distance and sits more comfortably in the skull and is lower.
What you described seems to be the case.
Or if I am lucky I have ptosis.
I only really notice the asymmerty when taking photos in an unmirrored way(the way people would see me in real life, thats when I first noticed it. When a family member took a photo of me recently, I was stunned to find out I look like a stroke victim.
As I said I would DM some of you but I have not yet been given the ability to and I do not feel comfortable publicly posting pics yet.

I could cope with the fact that barely anybody is perfect when it comes to symmetry, but the fact is that I am nowhere as successful or goodlooking as them.

Try to get a mouth appliance at first, asymmetry is often due to imbalance, either bad tongue posture, or tight airway, it can be alot of things, however a plastic surgeon prob isnt the way to go in the first place.
Here is somone who used homeoblock appliance for sleap apnea but eyes got way more symmetrical aswell.

• Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Bradley Cooper doesn't have asymmetrical eyes, it's just his head position in the photo.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I wish I could DM you guys, once I get that ability I would like an unbiased opinion because my family says I look fine but we all know how everbody is mommys perfect boy.
Just not ready to post my retarded face on the internet publicly.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Honestly so curious what would cause an assymetry like this

Honestly so curious what would cause an assymetry like this
It’s likely congenital but NOT necessarily inherited through genetics. The explanation for facial asymmetry is likely that as a fetus you could have accidentally rested one side of your skull against the walls of you mothers womb in a key stage of development.

Abdominal asymmetry is a great example of something almost certainly congenital but not genetic, likely due to no perfect conditions during development inside the womb.

Here, the identical twin on ouright has more an asymmetry than the one on our left:
7AD0453D C459 4EA3 81D7 A46F2DA4C9C8

And Here, the identical twin on our left has more an asymmetry than the one on our right:
6B15DF9D 5964 4F9B 81E3 C15E8F856F20

Bradley Cooper doesn't have asymmetrical eyes, it's just his head position in the photo.
No, he has very asymmetrical eyes and eye sockets, its undeniable.

Interesting fact: His Supermodel ex, who was also Cristiano Ronaldo’s Ex, dated him immediately after her and Ronaldo split up, and both of them have the exact same facial asymmetry.
BA59EC25 A4B6 4256 BFCE 0197EAACAB29
28F2BBF8 BD5D 43A3 A375 83D0DF506D91

BAAD1B16 AA9E 4226 BB70 6D214C85F7AC
346E279C 5B66 40A8 98BB 75878ED33184
7F92C6DF E1E5 4246 9CEC 7B4F947DB004
D4686025 7A58 4FD0 8D54 2954E032670C

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 685