How would you cope if you were me right now?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
-on a one month solo trip in a foreign country
-zero luck with girls
-too depressed to enjoy/care about anything besides dating

i would inject t

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, LDNPari and BigBoy
How would you cope if you were bulied by females?

Go back home

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Enjoy japen instead of bitching on here about your non excitant sex life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BigBoy
Enjoy japen instead of bitching on here about your non excitant sex life

There’s not much to enjoy. It’s just another first world country full of unattainable, aloof women

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and BigBoy
I told you before 2 times.

Before any foreign trip you need to PREPARE big time on Tinder. Have 2 separate brand new tinder accounts frauding location there 2 weeks before you even land. A few days before get all ya matches and conversations done.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
Why dont you come korea? At least you got friend to go out with here m8. It's right by the Japan.

Why dont you come korea? At least you got friend to go out with here m8. It's right by the Japan.

I can’t speak the language. Will I get laid?

My best advice for you is to register on couchsurfing and check out the meetings they have in your city.. Loads of foreign girls want to practive their english and shit

I slayed a girl in Hong Kong via this method in 2016

I told you before 2 times.

Before any foreign trip you need to PREPARE big time on Tinder. Have 2 separate brand new tinder accounts frauding location there 2 weeks before you even land. A few days before get all ya matches and conversations done.

How do you make 2 tinder accounts

How do you make 2 tinder accounts

Personally, use a spare laptop with different windows logins and use tinder on the web browser (firefox or chome) frauding location with a plugin

I think you will. Korean girls are often slutty as hell.

So are Japanese chicks, you just need to pass their looks threshold. I bet Koreans have higher standards, especially the surgery maxed ones you’re recommending I go for

So are Japanese chicks, you just need to pass their looks threshold. I bet Koreans have higher standards, especially the surgery maxed ones you’re recommending I go for
No you have BBC privileage. They want to have big cock once in their life.

My best advice for you is to register on couchsurfing and check out the meetings they have in your city.. Loads of foreign girls want to practive their english and shit

I slayed a girl in Hong Kong via this method in 2016

Dude, if I can’t get laid at a hip hop club Of all places there’s no point in trying anything else

Dude, if I can’t get laid at a hip hop club Of all places there’s no point in trying anything else

So you're just gonna rot for 1 month?

You need to go out approaching and putting yaself out there every single day.

Walk into 7/11 and ask girls about products to open a conversation up

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
So you're just gonna rot for 1 month?

You need to go out approaching and putting yaself out there every single day.

Walk into 7/11 and ask girls about products to open a conversation up

The women look ridiculously unapproachable. What’s the point if I can’t even get a smile or glance out of them prior to approaching them