How would you go about your life if you woke up a Chad?

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Fuck it, I'ts not important...

Last edited:
Weirdest brag thread in a while ngl

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
  • +1
Reactions: Pu33
Are you actually a chad? Damn

People identify themselves as a target of self hatred because of their repeated self sabotaging behaviors.

If people want to love themselves, they have to stop making decisions that make them hate themselves.

I bet if most people on here woke up as someone else with the SAME exact SMV match for match, they’d probably like themselves better.

Because their current self is identified as someone who has made bad decisions for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Vitruvian, sub6manletnozygos and 4 others
People identify themselves as a target of self hatred because of their repeated self sabotaging behaviors.

If people want to love themselves, they have to stop making decisions that make them hate themselves.

I bet if most people on here woke up as someone else with the SAME exact SMV match for match, they’d probably like themselves better.

Because their current self is identified as someone who has made bad decisions for them.
You've been on fire with the high IQ posts tonight ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and KEy21

So I should stick to continuously making better decisions and forgive myself for the past, even though I have done that it's like my wiring is still all fucked up. I don't know how to revert back to interacting with others in a calmer more open manner.

I’d go and slay and would enjoy mogging other men. I’d then do some other things which aren’t necessarily related to my good looks but will still feel better doing when good looking than ugly or average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
if i was a mm id likely then have the confidence to post my face on psl and fish for validation for aspies. id still be too high inhib to interact with females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Spam looksmax with my pics and tinder experiments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2227
Id wageslave, sex girls, go to parties, do drugs, get validation and normies worshipping me. Probably link up with drugdealers and pimps for easy money's, care free life. Continue to mog till death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1751
Id wageslave, sex girls, go to parties, do drugs, get validation and normies worshipping me. Probably link up with drugdealers and pimps for easy money's, care free life. Continue to mog till death
You've been on fire with the high IQ posts tonight ngl

Not really, the only way of me stop hating myself is being 7'5, having a 8 PSL face also 15 Inch Dick, the same to most people here, he is saiyng Bluepill things that doens't really work in REALITY.

The why doens't work is simple, if you woke up as another person with the same SMV, IQ also consciousness you in a way or another will literally stop at the same local that you are now, with the same mentality and thoughts.

If you are short and ugly means most times that you was already bullied and always in suffering, if the guy at least have a avarage IQ and normal consciousness he will knows in a way or another the why he was bullied and search for it, also, it's indeed in biology, your looks and SMV in general determines your life, waking up as another person with the same SMV will makes nothing and I can think in better ways of stopping self hating.

(I live BlackPills everyday, I was already aware of Lookism only at hearing conversations of girls in my school)

Last edited:
i would continue to browse incel cites and cause immense ass pain every where i go

i would also prank women IRL and put it on youtube as epic trolling

then i would ted bundy maxxxxx because women are nothing but meat

would still want to rope.

actually legit, I bet if I were psl2 I would envy myself

I would find a hot wife and have 2 sons and comfymaxx

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
I would find a hot wife and have 2 sons and comfymaxx
most high iq post in this entire thread ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
most high iq post in this entire thread ngl tbh
Just imagine bro. Waking up at 8am to ur 7psl wife bringing u breakfast in bed, ur future chad sons squealing “daddy! Daddy!” As they bring u homemade cards for fathers day... ur wife gives u a kiss and u watch some football with ur sons on ur california king bed as the snow falls just outside ur bay window.

Just imagine bro. Waking up at 8am to ur 7psl wife bringing u breakfast in bed, ur future chad sons squealing “daddy! Daddy!” As they bring u homemade cards for fathers day... ur wife gives u a kiss and u watch some football with ur sons on ur california king bed as the snow falls just outside ur bay window.
yeah legit now imagine the opposite:

You have 4 progressive daughters and a wife who insists on dying her hair a different neon color every month.
Its now fathers day! Only 3/4 of your daughters were present on the day but at least most of them turned up to celebrate.
GUESS WHAT BIGOT? FATHERS DAY IS SEXIST BECAUSE IT GLORIFIES MEN WHO ARE EVIL!

Instead of a homemade cards on father's day, 3/4 of your daughters give a joint presentation on why men are perpetually persecuting women!
One of your daughter is in a
progressive polygamous relationship. She brings all three of her boyfriends over for dinner: Timothy the cuck, Jamal the 6'7 BBC D1 football player and Chad a 7'0 space marine born from the emperor's gene seed. Your future step sons jointly sandwich you in a joyous fathers day hug in celebration of your raising of a beautiful, progressive daughter! The hug slowly suffocates you but they stop just in time before you are about to feint.
2 of your other daughters are lesbians, one of whom announces that she is going to be sterilized so that she can enjoy sex just a little bit more. Your other daughter bravely announces that she will be forgoing her liberal arts degree to become a pole dancing instructor. You need to front the start up costs of her pole dancing business (in addition to the bedroom pole dancing pole you bought for her 12 months ago).

After dinner, your wife reluctantly unlocks your chastity belt and squeamishly gives you a timed 30 second handjob before announcing 'times up, bigot', demanding that you perform oral sex on her for 60 minutes otherwise she will divorce you.
Towards the end of the night, she announces that she would like to commence a cuckhold relationship with Jamal the mechanic or Chad the carpenter (or both). Its a good idea, she insists, because her friends have been successfully doing it for months! You protest and assert that it is unnecessary: You just want to love and be with her. She furiously insists cuckhold relationships are a great idea. You maintain the stance that it is unnecessary and she slaps your across the face. No agreement is reached and you both go to bed in a fluster. A month later, she announces that she is pregnant.

Last edited: