How would you raise a slayer son or giga stacy?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
What would be required? Starting with prenatal nutrition, etc.
Inb4 "muh genetics".

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
inject t into your son

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid
the prenatal nutrition part is incredibly fucking vast, no way anyone can list everything here

also you have to be a chad in order to get your whore kid carrier to comply and do and eat what you say

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, SikKunt, androidcel and 6 others
slayer son: try to be a good father by keeping him healthy and teaching him good values
giga stacy: PUT THE FEAR OF ALLAH INTO THAT WHORE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, ZyzzReincarnate, mojopin and 6 others
I would let someone with superior genes fuck my wife

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 470, FatmanO and 8 others
I would let someone with superior genes fuck my wife
fobos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, FatmanO, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, mojopin, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Having a kid as a sub 8 male is child abuse

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 470, FatmanO and 4 others
the prenatal nutrition part is incredibly fucking vast, no way anyone can list everything here

also you have to be a chad in order to get your whore kid carrier to comply and do and eat what you say
Im just gonna start with Vitamin K2. I think that alone as part of prenatal nutrition is enough to guarantee escape from a future of inceldom for the child.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Beat your children daily and treat your sons like a looksmaxing science experiment

My children will hate me but I don't care as long as me and my morality live in their heads rent free

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, mojopin, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
Beat your children daily and treat your sons like a looksmaxing science experiment

My children will hate me but I don't care as long as me and my morality live in their heads rent free
I wouldn’t beat my kid unless he did something really reprehensible like playing fortnite

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Idk but if I had a daughter id do this to her

A0BJu9e.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demonstrator, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 470 and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Bengt, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
Make him nose breath, hardcore mew, good diet, make him socialize by getting him into sports, looksmax him with soft surgery if necessary, sleep position correct, posture correct, not too spoilt not too neglected

• +1
Take the recombinationpill

Last edited:
Idk but if I had a daughter id do this to her

A0BJu9e.gif
Your a very sick man tbh. You dont deserve to ascend.
Make him nose breath, hardcore mew, good diet, make him socialize by getting him into sports, looksmax him with soft surgery if necessary, sleep position correct, posture correct, not too spoilt not too neglected
It starts BEFORE conception bro.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and Ritalincel
I dont want a daughter tbh, would rather sons.

this, gonna do everything I can to turn my son into a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and NickGurr
boy: inject all chemicals known to man, tape his mouth shut and open his nostrils with a plier so he can breathe trough them

daughter: rape and raise to be a submissive housewive and marry an incel

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Alexanderr, Insomniac and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Insomniac
Yes, 'muh genetics'. Anything else is cope. I'm a genetically inferior subhuman, so there's zero chance of having a gl child unless I get cucked by chad.

teach him/her/them to accept their personality, love themselves, be themselves and express themselves. nothing else is needed ?

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and mojopin
I wouldn't have any kids until after Armageddon (if I make it there) when God fixes the world into Paradise and we back to living how humanity should which was taking care of animals, eating from the garden, and only marrying one person. No work, no wars, no violence, no immorality. I mean, why have kids in this hedonist, violent, selfish, plastic society? So that my son can grow up to wear makeup and a dress? So that my daughter can get gangbanged by Muslims and niggers? I don't think so..

• +1
If I ever get married I will force my wife to eat an almost all animal diet comprised of fatty beef, pork, fish, liver and other organs, eggs, cheese, milk, maybe some nuts and veggies and fruits if the bitch gets a random craving for such subhuman foods, all that in order to get her body strong and ready to be bred by a Slavic warrior (me). Once she gives birth to my son, she will breastfeed for a while and as soon as the little fucker grows some teeth he will be eating nothing but high quality foods like the ones I mentioned above^. That would make him strong, healthy and robust like our hunter ancestors. Will also get him into sports as soon as he starts walking to ensure proper body development and a good hormonal profile

• +1
Reactions: OLDMATE212334