Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I’d say mine is only mediocre

Abt average

absolutely shitty, my skin is bullshit

absolutely shitty, my skin is bullshit
Do you have bad acne?

My skin was absolutely shitty last year with inflammatory pimples and pockmarks. Now most pockmarks have faded out and I’m not getting big new pimples anymore. But I still have big pores and hyperpigmentations

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
just bad and not awful since I started tretinoin but still pretty bad

it's one of my biggest failos irl along with recessed chin

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Do you have bad acne?

My skin was absolutely shitty last year with inflammatory pimples and pockmarks. Now most pockmarks have faded out and I’m not getting big new pimples anymore. But I still have big pores and hyperpigmentations
On my back yeah, literally non-stop since puberty. No idea how to fix it. Used to be on my chest too but that faded away when I got older.
I still get zits sometimes and I'm 24. But other than the quality of my skin is just poor, I have wrinkles on my forehead, bloated due to shit diet, probably getting fucked on collagen
I just quit smoking cigs so hopefully that helps, but I really need to step up skincare and fix diet.

just bad and not awful since I started tretinoin but still pretty bad

it's one of my biggest failos irl along with recessed chin
Try sunscreen with makeup effect

I’d say mine is only mediocre
Mine is pretty good. Could be better. Skin is very important for girls my age. Curls+Great skin= jb slayer

Try sunscreen with makeup effect
I did for a while but I'd probably get ridiculed by my gf jfl

tried some random BB cream which seemed ok but I hate the idea of frauding like a woman

• JFL
On my back yeah, literally non-stop since puberty. No idea how to fix it. Used to be on my chest too but that faded away when I got older.
I still get zits sometimes and I'm 24. But other than the quality of my skin is just poor, I have wrinkles on my forehead, bloated due to shit diet, probably getting fucked on collagen
I just quit smoking cigs so hopefully that helps, but I really need to step up skincare and fix diet.
Yeah my skin was just as bad if not worse when I was younger except for the body acne part. I already had forehead wrinkles at 18 due to constant stress and anxiety. Fortunately I haven’t got any new wrinkles since then and for my age (27) my skin is fine. Could be much better tho.

Yeah my skin was just as bad if not worse when I was younger except for the body acne part. I already had forehead wrinkles at 18 due to constant stress and anxiety. Fortunately I haven’t got any new wrinkles since then and for my age (27) my skin is fine. Could be much better tho.
Wrinkle prevention tips? At the very least I don't want to get worse.

wrinkle wise I'd say my skin is above average tbh, almost inexistent nasolabial folds in most lightning settings, no other noticeable wrinkles on forehead or anywhere else, it's just an issue with acne for me

• +1
Wrinkle prevention tips? At the very least I don't want to get worse.
Idk because I haven’t started skinmaxxing till 2018 ngl. Now I’m just using vitamin c cream for smoothness.
2329CA17 D1C5 44F3 9841 A33A1304EE98

Mirin’ the glowing skin chads here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood