How you can make a girl orgams in 10 minutes (GTFIH DICKLETS)

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
As many of you know, you need a 9 inch dick to be able to satisfy a woman today because of all the fucking they have done but im presenting some lifefuel today where you dont need a dick at all.

First you want to kiss her normally for 2 minutes then you want to start kissing her throat and work your way down then kiss her her nipples and bite them softly then start kissing and licking her stomach for a few seconds then you take her panties off and start licking and kissing the sides of the vagina. THE SIDES NOT THe VAGINA IM TALKING ABOUT THIS AREA ( THE BLUE STUFF) you kiss and lick that for 4 minutes then you start licking her clit (the green) for 2 minutes then insert two fingers in her pussy and finger her for 2 minutes then rub her clit fast with your fingers.. Now she will squirt any second. Good luck bros i have done this many times and it works everytime and girls love it they are spamming my phone. trust me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, mewcoper, Deleted member 1476 and 14 others
I have also researched alot

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, subhuman incel, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mewcoper, LowTierNormie and 10 others
Proof or larp

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, JustBeCurry and Deleted member 8919
  • JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 9573, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others
:autism:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Yeah this basically nails it. I’ll try to add on more later. I had to get really good at using my fingers/eating pussy because one of my ex gfs not only couldn’t orgasm from PIV but she couldn’t get an orgasm at all from anyone except herself until I finally did like 6 months in after getting good at oral. Inb4 Chad’s 9 incher would’ve lol.

Yeah this basically nails it. I’ll try to add on more later. I had to get really good at using my fingers/eating pussy because one of my ex gfs not only couldn’t orgasm from PIV but she couldn’t get an orgasm at all from anyone except herself until I finally did like 6 months in after getting good at oral. Inb4 Chad’s 9 incher would’ve lol.
Would you still eat her out if it was smelly?

Not worth reading cuz I’ll never practice this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6986
Would you still eat her out if it was smelly?
Hers wasn’t smelly but it tasted a little sour/acidic to be honest. She had good hygiene, it’s just something you really can’t control. I just powered through it, but one time she caught me kinda grimace a little bit and then got crazy insecure but I played it off. I guarantee dicks don’t taste good either so it’s whatever.

Hers wasn’t smelly but it tasted a little sour/acidic to be honest. She had good hygiene, it’s just something you really can’t control. I just powered through it, but one time she caught me kinda grimace a little bit and then got crazy insecure but I played it off. I guarantee dicks don’t taste good either so it’s whatever.
Spray nutella on vegana so it taste better theorem

Good post
But what about penetration?
0R8DMy

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, CopingCel and MansNotHot
Im stuck at the part where we get a girl to talk to us. Can you make a guide.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Good post
But what about penetration?
View attachment 684980
After she’s gotten wet enough, slowly put it in. Then gradually build up a rhythm. Don’t be tempted to jackhammer it, make sure it’s sensual. And while you’re doing that, at some point you gotta start playing with the clit, and you can switch off to caressing her back a little, smacking her ass, and choking her a bit since every single girl loves it (don’t kill her you autists). Once she starts shaking a little or gives you warning she’s gonna orgasm don’t start going really fast, keep the same stroke going, finger that clit (because most girls need that stimulation to get off), and get your body close to hers.

Also you gotta figure out which positions she likes, otherwise you’re wasting your time because every girl is different. Oh also you have to be kinda verbal and tell her she feels so good/tight and if she’s freaky you can say more freaky shit. It feels so cringey at first but just power through it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and baruch
Rape = orgasm

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot and Deleted member 4612
Never going south of the border, sex is for pleasing me and nothing else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, efidescontinuado, dadfa and 3 others
Thanks OP , i needed this
Gonna try this tonight

Female orgasm isn't even necessary for reproduction. If God doesn't think a female's orgasm is important why should I?

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and Deleted member 8988
I did this - licking the clit, fingers inside, etc. and the girl said when she gets her pussy eaten she wants her pussy eaten, not fingers in her vagina.

jfl, if you need to read this shit to make a women cum in fucking long ass 10 min lmao

Op, have you experienced this on your vagina?

• +1
Reactions: user47283
Retard tier. Jfl at kissing the sides of her pussy for 4 minutes doing absolutely nothing.

As many of you know, you need a 9 inch dick to be able to satisfy a woman today because of all the fucking they have done but im presenting some lifefuel today where you dont need a dick at all.

First you want to kiss her normally for 2 minutes then you want to start kissing her throat and work your way down then kiss her her nipples and bite them softly then start kissing and licking her stomach for a few seconds then you take her panties off and start licking and kissing the sides of the vagina. THE SIDES NOT THe VAGINA IM TALKING ABOUT THIS AREA ( THE BLUE STUFF) you kiss and lick that for 4 minutes then you start licking her clit (the green) for 2 minutes then insert two fingers in her pussy and finger her for 2 minutes then rub her clit fast with your fingers.. Now she will squirt any second. Good luck bros i have done this many times and it works everytime and girls love it they are spamming my phone. trust me
View attachment 684956
This is stupid *saved*