How your life quality changes according to your looks improvement

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
IMO:
1-4: subhuman, barely any significant change in life quality
4-5: from subhuman to human, but still invisible
5-6: starting to receive attention from average/ below average females; getting treated kindly in general
6-7: starting to get attention from above average females; getting treated with much respect in general
7-8: being able to live off / make a fortune out of your looks alone; getting treated with admiration everywhere you go.

• +1
Reactions: Linoob, Deleted member 275, Mateusz74 and 8 others
It's over for sub8 males in 2019, kill yourself if you dont believe this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 39
The differentiation between attractive women giving IOIs and below average women giving IOIs is kinda false imo.
There are attractive women who will give IOIs to 5/10 guys and there are below average women who will give IOIs to only 10/10 Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Effortless, Chadelite and 1 other person
@Salludon can confirm

It's over for sub8 males in 2019, kill yourself if you dont believe this.
Autistic people like you don't know shit, your fucking cancerous low iq posts make me want to go ER and eliminate your whole family tree.

• Love it
Reactions: Anubis and didntreadlol
Autistic people like you don't know shit, your fucking cancerous low iq posts make me want to go ER and eliminate your whole family tree.
its true tho. sub8 men are doomed
especially curries

its not black and white like that

Why is it then that I get treated worse by other men after improving my looks? Srs, random dudes - grown ass adult men - have been saying things like "your nose is too short" or "he's so ugly dude" which virtually NEVER happened when I was 10x uglier than I currently am. I occasionally get stared at angrily by random guys too, as if they wanna start a fight with me for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Chadelite
Why is it then that I get treated worse by other men after improving my looks? Srs, random dudes - grown ass adult men - have been saying things like "your nose is too short" or "he's so ugly dude" which virtually NEVER happened when I was 10x uglier than I currently am. I occasionally get stared at angrily by random guys too, as if they wanna start a fight with me for no reason.
that's just jealousy dude

• +1
Reactions: vHenri, samm735 and Chadelite
5-6 for me according to your chart

Nothing to be jealous of lol
soyboys will always be unnaturally aggressive to gl guys cuz it makes them feel threatened

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Anubis
that's just jealousy dude
yes get the same treatment from men, and better treatment from women after losing bloat and having cheekbones and hollows show

men get jealous, women give you attention, even gay guys give attention jfl (even though its unwanted)
soyboys will always be unnaturally aggressive to gl guys cuz it makes them feel threatened
p much this, the male ego is very fragile when it comes to other men being percieved as better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Bc you mog them. When someone heightmogs me I also want to kill him.
It's a sign your looksmaxing is successful

Bc you mog them. When someone heightmogs me I also want to kill him.
It's a sign your looksmaxing is successful
I don't mog anyone bro. I improved, yes, but I'm still subhuman. Most guys heightmog, beardmog, harmonymog, browmog, skullmog and ntmog me.

I don't mog anyone bro. I improved, yes, but I'm still subhuman. Most guys heightmog, beardmog, harmonymog, browmog, skullmog and ntmog me.
You probably give off a cocky vibe due to your improved looks. Big if true.

"beard mog" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst