How's my zygos and face when I suck in my cheeks no ratings just opinions please if I got potential

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Ols

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200531_015505_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20200531_015505_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 128
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Romnel and Deleted member 6997
autistic thread and OP

you are already masculine as fuck bro you look like a damn football player.

actually you look like a stereotypical bully in any movie.

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
I know but mentally right now I'm not there cause of family issues not this site

That sounds gay

Just depressed but whatever
i got family issues too bro im joining the military to get out.

at least you aren't assymetrical because your dad beat you bro. i have deviated septum and assymetrical eyes for life because of my evil low IQ dad.

would burn him alive if i could. would absolutely punish him, and enjoy it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Romnel

at least you aren't assymetrical because your dad beat you bro. i have deviated septum and assymetrical eyes for life because of my evil low IQ dad.

My dad's evil trust me he's put people in comas one punch knocked out for a year alot of dark triad things I can't say but let's just say authors have always called him up to have books written on his life

My dad's evil trust me he's put people in comas one punch knocked out for a year alot of dark triad things I can't say but let's just say authors have always called him up to have books written on his life
my dad isn't just evil he's low IQ.

but yeah I don't get along with any family members im joining the US air force hopefully I can GTFO and enjoy the military

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505

But my family issues is my mum is a evil cunt that calls me useless and worthless and now my dad doesn't want to ever see me again just cause I didn't go on a fucking bike ride so Ive just SAT IN MY FUCKING ROOM WITH FLIES HOVERING AROUND ME CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE STARVED MYSELF FOR 2 DAYS WELL ACTUALLY THAT'S A LIE I'VE HAD 2 PACKET OF BISCUITS EACH DAY AND THAT ONLY EQUATES TO ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRE CALORIES SO YEA MY LIFE IS SHIT I HATE IT FFS

Take a shower and cut your nails

But my family issues is my mum is a evil cunt that calls me useless and worthless and now my dad doesn't want to ever see me again just cause I didn't go on a fucking bike ride so Ive just SAT IN MY FUCKING ROOM WITH FLIES HOVERING AROUND ME CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE STARVED MYSELF FOR 2 DAYS WELL ACTUALLY THAT'S A LIE I'VE HAD 2 PACKET OF BISCUITS EACH DAY AND THAT ONLY EQUATES TO ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRE CALORIES SO YEA MY LIFE IS SHIT I HATE IT FFS
stop listening to gay nigga music and make your ancestors proud

work out and clear the acne and that would already be considered a mini-ascension my dude