[LifeFuel] HRITHIKFISH TINDER EXPERIMENT RESULTS - INDIANCELS, MAYOCELS, SELF HATING ETHNICCELS & RACISTCELS, GTFIH.

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Quantum
Time online
18d 19m
@streege
Also srry forgot to tag you

didntreadlol

didntreadlol

Zephir
Time online
71d 9h 13m
Isn't this guy supposed to be the best looking male from india? my generic chad fish got more matches in an hour lol

Newone

Newone

6'0 measured by aestheicallypleasing
Time online
28d 15h 54m
I mean obviously he's gonna do well on Tinder, he's gl

you did use gigafrauded pics tho
I also told him that he used giga frauded pics and even wrote fitness model in description

Nonetheless, hritik is a gl guy. Not surprising that he matches.

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Quantum
Time online
18d 19m
I also told him that he used giga frauded pics and even wrote fitness model in description

Nonetheless, hritik is a gl guy. Not surprising that he matches.
none of the photos i used are frauded lmao.

the body pic was a screenshot from a video. i didnt use modelling shots. which other picture looks frauded?

and just writing something wont get me matches. he clearly looked like a model to the girls lol. try posting your own body and face and put "fitness model", see if it gets you any matches man.

BigNigga69

BigNigga69

Cumskin cope causes me to cage
Time online
4d 14h 44m
View attachment 418023
If you'd destroy my mothers asshole I'd be fucking LAUGHING at you for being an even a bigger fucking loser than I already thought.

Stop larping and crawl back into your dark hole where you can cry about being a darwinian failure and just die the genetic death you deserve.
THE PROJECTION IS REAL, THE NERD INCEL JUST ASKED ME TO STOP LARPING. JFL I'M NOT A FAILURE WHEN IT COMES TO PUMPING AND DUMPING YOUR MOTHER, MY FRAMELET CHILD.
Isn't this guy supposed to be the best looking male from india? my generic chad fish got more matches in an hour lol
Jfl no, also location can affect matches, the only way to even partially compare Hrithik to another chad or gigachad is to use one in the same location, then you'd know the tastes of the women of that area.

Last edited:
aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Quantum
Time online
18d 19m
THE PROJECTION IS REAL, THE NERD INCEL JUST ASKED ME TO STOP LARPING. JFL I'M NOT A FAILURE WHEN IT COMES TO PUMPING AND DUMPING YOUR MOTHER, MY FRAMELET CHILD.

Jfl no, also location can affect matches, the only way to even partially compare Hrithik to another chad or gigachad is to use one in the same location, then you'd know the tastes of the women of that area.
i couldnt even see my number of likes, when comparing chads it has to just be a race to who gets 100 likes faster because i didnt pay for tinder gold.

arabincel got 100 matches in 4 hrs in canada with him and it took me just under 3 hrs in england

Ascensionrequired

Ascensionrequired

Mage
Time online
19d 2h 2m

giphy.gif

J

joseph

Amateur
Time online
22d 18h 44m
Extremely good thread . No coping allowed indeed
He's lightskinned that's why bro.
So recently, I have got a lot of flack from the users on this site for calling prime Hrithik a "chad". Hence, I decided to delete my own Tinder and run an experiment with this narrow IPD, narrow jaw, long midface subhuman.
View attachment 417601View attachment 417602

What an absolute subhuman he was in his prime!

View attachment 417511

Surely he couldn't have got more than a few likes here and there, right?
View attachment 417520

IN ABOUT 3 HOURS, THE PROFILE ALREADY HAD 100+ LIKES.

AFTER EXACTLY, 300 SWIPES I HAD 72 MATCHES FROM GIRLS AGED 18-33 AND AN UNCOUNTABLE NUMBER OF LIKES.

Now, IN B4 BOTS, "THEY WEREN'T INTERESTED", OR ANY OTHER COPE.

LET'S SEE THE MESSAGES I GOT.

"MUH MUH HRITHIK NARROW JAW SUBHUMAN :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
View attachment 417545View attachment 417546View attachment 417547View attachment 417548

CRY MORE FOR HIS JAWLINE. CLEARLY THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS VISIBLE BONES JFL.

SOME MORE MESSAGES (ONLY FOR THE BRAVEHEARTED):

TAKE THIS SUIFUEL.

ALSO, YOU WILL NEVER EVER RECEIVE MESSAGES LIKE THIS.
View attachment 417589

FROM YOUNG GIRLS THAT LOOK LIKE THIS

View attachment 417649View attachment 417653

CRY, CRY KEEP CRYING FOR THIS ULTRA-SLAYER. @ArabIncel ALREADY RAN AN EXPERIMENT WITH 100 MATCHES IN 4 HOURS BUT I WANTED TO SEE FOR MYSELF.
View attachment 417597View attachment 417596

JFL AT BELIEVING ANYONE ON THIS SITE, OTHER THAN ME. I USED PHOTOS FROM HIS LATE 30'S AND LARPED AS A 29 YEAR OLD RUSSIAN. NOT ONE PERSON DOUBTED ME.

TAGGING ALL THE INDIANS/ COPING MAYOCELS/ SELF HATING ETHNICS ON THIS SITE

@Ocelot @Dinger557 @TubOfLard @AbandonShip @john2 @BigBiceps @africanincel175 @currycelincurryland @Currypirate4 @GarouTheIncel @Sikkunt23
@@didntreadlol @looxmakser49 @Ascensionrequired
@bossman
@Yoyome99
@Hashtaggolu
@Pex1992
He's lightskinned plus he has a western name, and good looking (exotic look haloed by eye/hair colour as well)

Ascensionrequired

Ascensionrequired

Mage
Time online
19d 2h 2m
JFL LOOK, THIS IS WHAT THIS FAGGOT CARRIES AROUND TO LARP AS HAVING BALLS. YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THESE, A RETARDED FOID MIGHT ACTUALLY THINK YOU'RE A REAL MAN JFL
Keep on writing essays "manly man". Keep writing essays.

Pillarman

Pillarman

Ruthless Strategist
Time online
120d 6h 49m
Damn I'm surprised foids mostly complimented his jaw instead of an obviously rare looking eye area, jaw importance remains at the top

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Quantum
Time online
18d 19m
Damn I'm surprised foids mostly complimented his jaw instead of an obviously rare looking eye area, jaw importance remains at the top
Some did compliment the eyes but I did reply to one of them who was writing essays that "normally people compliment my eyes" and she said that complimenting eyes is a cop-out compliment when there's nothing else to say, so maybe there's that

Newone

Newone

6'0 measured by aestheicallypleasing
Time online
28d 15h 54m
none of the photos i used are frauded lmao.

the body pic was a screenshot from a video. i didnt use modelling shots. which other picture looks frauded?

and just writing something wont get me matches. he clearly looked like a model to the girls lol. try posting your own body and face and put "fitness model", see if it gets you any matches man.
With 5 psl face and good body and photoshop pictures anybody can claim fitness model

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Quantum
Time online
18d 19m
With 5 psl face and good body and photoshop pictures anybody can claim fitness model
tell me which picture i used is photoshopped.

i used 0 photoshopped pictures jfl. keep coping.

reptiles

reptiles

I forge my own destiny.
Time online
129d 10h 30m
So recently, I have got a lot of flack from the users on this site for calling prime Hrithik a "chad". Hence, I decided to delete my own Tinder and run an experiment with this narrow IPD, narrow jaw, long midface subhuman.
View attachment 417601View attachment 417602

What an absolute subhuman he was in his prime!

View attachment 417511

Surely he couldn't have got more than a few likes here and there, right?
View attachment 417520

IN ABOUT 3 HOURS, THE PROFILE ALREADY HAD 100+ LIKES.

AFTER EXACTLY, 300 SWIPES I HAD 72 MATCHES FROM GIRLS AGED 18-33 AND AN UNCOUNTABLE NUMBER OF LIKES.

Now, IN B4 BOTS, "THEY WEREN'T INTERESTED", OR ANY OTHER COPE.

LET'S SEE THE MESSAGES I GOT.

"MUH MUH HRITHIK NARROW JAW SUBHUMAN :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
View attachment 417545View attachment 417546View attachment 417547View attachment 417548

CRY MORE FOR HIS JAWLINE. CLEARLY THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS VISIBLE BONES JFL.

SOME MORE MESSAGES (ONLY FOR THE BRAVEHEARTED):

TAKE THIS SUIFUEL.

ALSO, YOU WILL NEVER EVER RECEIVE MESSAGES LIKE THIS.
View attachment 417589

FROM YOUNG GIRLS THAT LOOK LIKE THIS

View attachment 417649View attachment 417653

CRY, CRY KEEP CRYING FOR THIS ULTRA-SLAYER. @ArabIncel ALREADY RAN AN EXPERIMENT WITH 100 MATCHES IN 4 HOURS BUT I WANTED TO SEE FOR MYSELF.
View attachment 417597View attachment 417596

JFL AT BELIEVING ANYONE ON THIS SITE, OTHER THAN ME. I USED PHOTOS FROM HIS LATE 30'S AND LARPED AS A 29 YEAR OLD RUSSIAN. NOT ONE PERSON DOUBTED ME.

TAGGING ALL THE INDIANS/ COPING MAYOCELS/ SELF HATING ETHNICS ON THIS SITE

@Ocelot @Dinger557 @TubOfLard @AbandonShip @john2 @BigBiceps @africanincel175 @currycelincurryland @Currypirate4 @GarouTheIncel @Sikkunt23
@@didntreadlol @looxmakser49 @Ascensionrequired
@bossman
@Yoyome99
@Hashtaggolu
@Pex1992

I'm done with my nordic worship my worship of nordics was originally based off of the simple fact of the idea that the nordic white skull was naturally beuatiful however looking to and digging into this i have come to realize originally Europeans were seen on the level of modern day negros.

Like other civilizations, the ancient Han Chinese regarded other groups they came into contact with as barbarians. They were especially taken aback by the odd appearance of one group, the Yuehzi, because of their hairy, white, ruddy skin and their prominent noses, which the Chinese likened to those of monkeys.
[…]
The Han Chinese applied the term “Hu” to barbarians like the Yuehzi who had “deep eye sockets, prominent noses, and beards.” But they did not apply it to the Qiang, another barbarian group, who had a Mongoloid appearance and among whom some of the Yuezhi lived. Both groups were denigrated as uncivilized and inferior to the Chinese, but the Qiang were deemed to belong to the same racial stock, whereas the Yuezhi were viewed as being part of a very different stock, not only barbarian but ugly and monkey-like to boot.

Makes you think man what could have been for India had the sand niggers and snow niggers not ruled over us and destroyed us for so long.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Erudite
Time online
42d 2h 55m
agree to disagree then, i think that can be said for a lot of people tbh.

chico is in his 30s and already descended hard. gandy has aged terrible. barrett looks bloated in a lot of pictures etc, the list goes on.

@Sikkunt23 @ArabIncel what would you guys rate sendhil? I believe you guys ran a tinder experiment or asked women to rate him or something?

they were mostly just young white roasties (mostly aged 23-29), couple of black girls (no indian girls, cos they obviously knew i was catfishing) and a few chinks. i stopped taking photos after the first few matches because i started getting too many jfl.

i posted a photo of 1 already, here's a couple more of them, most looked like this .
View attachment 417713View attachment 417714View attachment 417715View attachment 417716View attachment 417717View attachment 417718View attachment 417719

You get the point, mostly just makeupmaxxed roasties.
Sendhil doesn’t really have appeal . First of all hrithik is lightskin passing med and with green eyes and body . Secondly sendhil is dark skin and no coloured eyes . Look I sent him to many girls and they didn’t find him hot . I’m in Canada .

MaherGOAT

MaherGOAT

Mage
Time online
8d 42m
OP, instead of going through the trouble of all this, you could've just used your eyes and easily concluded that he is obviously GL by normie standards. Just lol'd.

Hashtaggolu

Hashtaggolu

Professional
Time online
13d 16h 21m
Nice thread bhai, can you do one with me?

Moggy

Moggy

Gay Alien Is Ideal
Time online
28d 2h 55m
No shit he got a lot of matches, even 5 P/S/L Nord indids got similar results, this forum is beyond delusional.

Extremely good thread . No coping allowed indeed
You look good in your avi bhai.

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

No woman loves me because I'm ugly and ethnic :(
Time online
88d 13h 5m
images-2.jpeg
can this guy slay?

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Erudite
Time online
42d 2h 55m
No shit he got a lot of matches, even 5 P/S/L Nord indids got similar results, this forum is beyond delusional.

You look good in your avi bhai.
Thanks bro . I added beta carotene to my stack and I’m tanning In the sun with sunscreen rn

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTrying
Time online
187d 5h 16m
Get looks or die

Stranix

Stranix

Trainee
Time online
2d 3h 53m
you have to admit the vast majority of Indians do not look like Hritik. And even with him, if you stood him next to some generic euro he would get pheno mogged. He has many of their features like his eyes and hair and some bone structure which is why people worship him in India in the first place.

Still good looking but not the best. I actually think many non euro looking indians mog him to death but they don't get posted beacuse of pheno.

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Quantum
Time online
18d 19m
you have to admit the vast majority of Indians do not look like Hritik. And even with him, if you stood him next to some generic euro he would get pheno mogged. He has many of their features like his eyes and hair and some bone structure which is why people worship him in India in the first place.

Still good looking but not the best. I actually think many non euro looking indians mog him to death but they don't get posted beacuse of pheno.
its the whole package.

"generic euro" would get nowhere near these results bro.

and even a psl wise high tier person like sendhil ramamurthy but with shit pheno would get nowhere near these results
sendhil-ramamurthy.jpg

chestbrah got similar results but it took him 4.5 hrs to reach the 100 likes mark and this is his face.
download (1).jpg

Stranix

Stranix

Trainee
Time online
2d 3h 53m
I think Sendhil in motion would still make any white bitch flutter tho. But in pictures Hritik is saved by his pheno yes.

Do you have any pics of a pheno morphed Sendhil?

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Quantum
Time online
18d 19m
I think Sendhil in motion would still make any white bitch flutter tho. But in pictures Hritik is saved by his pheno yes.

Do you have any pics of a pheno morphed Sendhil?
unnamed.jpg
D_6xyY2UYAAr6wN.jpg

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)