HRITHIKFISH TINDER EXPERIMENT RESULTS - INDIANCELS, MAYOCELS, SELF HATING ETHNICCELS & RACISTCELS, GTFIH.

I think Sendhil in motion would still make any white bitch flutter tho. But in pictures Hritik is saved by his pheno yes.

Do you have any pics of a pheno morphed Sendhil?
Unnamed
D 6xyY2UYAAr6wN

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 5052
No shit he got a lot of matches, even 5 P/S/L Nord indids got similar results, this forum is beyond delusional.

You look good in your avi bhai.
GL paki/northindid look has niche demand (I have always said this) , I am regular looking paki with very average built (like an engineering student) but I also get good matches regularly in white dominant town where other ethnics from middle east/latin america struggle to get even 1-2.

Nice results. OP Do you think he's white-passing tbh? He is a Chadpreet ofc, but is he white-passing? I honestly don't think so. Even if he's bleached (I guess?), he doesn't look caucasian (argentinian-russian) to me tbh. But yeah I know foids are retarded so they don't realize that it's an indian lol

Nice results. OP Do you think he's white-passing tbh? He is a Chadpreet ofc, but is he white-passing? I honestly don't think so. Even if he's bleached (I guess?), he doesn't look caucasian (argentinian-russian) to me tbh. But yeah I know foids are retarded so they don't realize that it's an indian lol
probably not straight out white but even this is a russian:

and these are argentineans

he looks exotic anyway, and foids are retarded so its not that much of a far fetch

I'm sorry but who the fuck doubted that this guy is chad? Sounds like op is strawmanning

I'm sorry but who the fuck doubted that this guy is chad? Sounds like op is strawmanning
people like @Newone @john2 @Aesthetics_III @godlikesz @tapout @Time Travel

the pics i used arent even his best photos, his best photos are from movies or modelling shoots obviously which look too good to be true.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
people like @Newone @john2 @Aesthetics_III @godlikesz @tapout @timetravel etc.

the pics i used arent even his best photos, his best photos are from movies or modelling shoots obviously which look too good to be true.
LoL those guys are Indian, how the fuck could they say that he is not a chad? Very strange shit.

LoL those guys are Indian, how the fuck could they say that he is not a chad? Very strange shit.
well @Newone admitted he is a self hating ethnic. the rest are still in denial mode rn.

because you have basically other ethnic man who mog him 1-2psl

thats why

he isnt the "peak" of ethnic man

thats why

Prime Hrithik as He Said. All the Guys You tell Mog Him are Under 30

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin

thats why

shut the fuck up already, your white fitness chad got mogged by him on tinder. stop crying .

he doesnt understand the definition of prime and he definitely doesnt understand that as an actor he plays different roles all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
dude

even turkey is searching out for blonde blue eyes models

this dudes maybe represent 10% of turkey population at best

thats just how white biased all becomes

guys like rohit or burak are also far more western looking or "western-compatible" than hirtik in my opinion

do you know ethnic chads over 40?
tbh why am i even arguing with someone who thinks o pry, chico and gandy are ugly subhumans...

guys like rohit or burak are also far more western looking or "western-compatible" than hirtik in my opinion
Hrithik Is Mistaken for Bradley Cooper Most of the Time. Idk what you're smoking dude if you think Hrithik Doesn't look Western.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Hrithik Is Mistaken for Bradley Cooper Most of the Time. Idk what you're smoking dude if you think Hrithik Doesn't look Western.
Untitled 2

over for bradley, he looks too ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Deleted member 9779
tbh why am i even arguing with someone who thinks o pry, chico and gandy are ugly subhumans...
i legit said chico is 5-5,5psl pretty boy and just overrated

dont want to repeat everything

and i dont care for this hur dur hur dur age cope

Brad Pitt is legit 56 and still 6psl and mogs Hirtik

while you have so many other guys who are over 40 and still 6psl

i dont care for this "hurr durr, hirtik sometimes needs to be ugly"

i dont rate hirtik when he is fat or balding,

i look at 30 pictures of him and say he is 5,5,psl

i legit said chico is 5-5,5psl pretty boy and just overrated

dont want to repeat everything

and i dont care for this hur dur hur dur

Brad Pitt is legit 56 and still 6psl and mogs Hirtik

while you have so many other guys who are over 40 and still 6psl

i dont care for this "hurr durr, hirtik sometimes needs to be ugly"

i dont rate hirtik when he is fat or balding,

i look at 30 pictures of him and say he is 5,5,psl
whatever... i always speak of him in his prime. you said hes 6 psl in his prime, now youre coping again.

as for brad pitt, id rather listen to girls opinions than a permavirgin 28 year old turkroach

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
by who dude?

indians?
or are western people acutally saying this?

whatever... i always speak of him in his prime. you said hes 6 psl in his prime, now youre coping again.

as for brad pitt, id rather listen to girls opinions than a permavirgin 28 year old turkroach

i am 27 and not a virgin

yeah, i admit that female validation is more relevant

but reminder that hirtik got roasted here

not just by me, other guys even rate him lower than i rate him

by who dude?

indians?
or are western people acutally saying this?

in many videos. this is just 1 example. at around 1:05 the old foid says it he looks like bradley.

i am 27 and not a virgin

yeah, i admit that female validation is more relevant

but reminder that hirtik got roasted here

not just by me, other guys even rate him lower than i rate him
everyone gets roasted on here, who gives a shit.

therse threads calling tyler maher, gandy, barrett, chico incels. who honestly cares lol

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
4psl prime hrithik or just in general ? . Cuz prime hrithik is no way 4 psl if he gets that much love from
Women tbh . But I would agree when hrithik bloats up and shit yes .
Prime hrithik is at least 4.5 or more imo.

But now is 4 at best with the bloat, take into consideration the pics OP had in his thread.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Sikkunt23
Prime hrithik is at least 4.5 or more imo.

But now is 4 at best with the bloat, take into consideration the pics OP had in his thread.
Are u taking into bone structure specifically for that 4.5 psl rating ? , or face + body and height

• +1
Reactions: john2
Are u taking into bone structure specifically for that 4.5 psl rating ? , or face + body and height
Bone structure and his face alone only. No body or height.

He's got a weak skinny skull with a long midface and low FWHR as a result.

Recessed maxilla, nasolabial folds (significant). I can keep going on.

• +1
Bone structure and his face alone only. No body or height.

He's got a weak skinny skull with a long midface and low FWHR as a result.

Recessed maxilla, nasolabial folds (significant). I can keep going on.
Oh ok . I would see that Tbh . So u would say he’s above average psl but insane sex appeal then ?

Oh ok . I would see that Tbh . So u would say he’s above average psl but insane sex appeal then ?
Yeah, but he doesn't have insane sex appeal at all. Maybe only good.

Most of his appeal is due to being in bollywood and statusmaxxing.
Foids are like sheep, they'll definitely go after him because he's famous, especially the bollywood fangirls.

45% of the users think he's 4 PSL, i was just being objective like everybody else.
OP admitted on that thread that he found the worst photos of him on the internet and posted them.

Foids are like sheep, they'll definitely go after him because he's famous, especially the bollywood fangirls.

But he is not known in western countries, so why does he have insane sex appeal in UK then? I mean that was the whole point of this thread. I larped as a 29 year old Russian and got 100 matches within 3 hours. And as you can see from the messages, most of the compliments are on his face jfl, not body.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Incoming, Chadeep and 1 other person

I detect cope here ngl .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 7776, Chadeep and 2 others
I detect cope here ngl .
barely any of matches were even indian lol, he is still coping after this thread. if he wasnt famous then even the indian girls would match him but they obviously knew it was a fake profile

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Chadeep
barely any of matches were even indian lol, he is still coping after this thread. if he wasnt famous then even the indian girls would match him but they obviously knew it was a fake profile
White Worshipping is a Lot in this Forum Bro. Bradley Cooper would be rated Higher even tho both have similar Faces.

• +1
White Worshipping is a Lot in this Forum Bro. Bradley Cooper would be rated Higher even tho both have similar Faces.
in hrithik reaction videos, the white people say hes better looking than bradley, best looking man theyve seen, better version of tom cruise, cooler than brad pitt. etc...

• +1
Yeah it's well known that race doesn't matter if you are Chad.
The whole white-vs-ethnics debate is true for high tier normies and below.
Also brutal eye color pill:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Sikkunt23
Yeah it's well known that race doesn't matter if you are Chad.
The whole white-vs-ethnics debate is true for high tier normies and below.
Also brutal eye color pill:feelswah:
Facts dude facts

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
@aestheticallypleasin how is this thread Lifefuel??
He has top 1% face, unique as fuck eye color and great body

@aestheticallypleasin how is this thread Lifefuel??
He has top 1% face, unique as fuck eye color and great body
apparently hes 4.5 psl according to some people on this site so lifefuel for those people who like to cope with how he looks nowadays or in certain movie roles where he HAS to look bad, although majority rate him 6.5-7 psl in his prime

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Sikkunt23
he is psl 5 max cuz he is ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, aestheticallypleasin and Sikkunt23
@Pex1992 mogs keep coping

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, aestheticallypleasin and Chadelite
ik im ethnic myself

and the white girls love it

ethnic men - specifically muslim men they have a bad name in the media but they are seen as controlling and dominant with their women

the white cucks "muh ask permission for sex" jfl she's yours i don't ask i take whenever i want
dude if youre gl nobody gives a shit about where you or your parents are from

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Chadeep and Sikkunt23
lmao this thread is fantastic

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
For an apparently blackpilled site, this site has the most coping I have ever seen. Even more than Reddit. It's just common knowledge that he's a handsome man to normies but I just wanted to put the final nail in the coffin to obliterate the copers.
B-b-b-b-but :soy::soy::soy: