HRITHIKFISH TINDER EXPERIMENT RESULTS - INDIANCELS, MAYOCELS, SELF HATING ETHNICCELS & RACISTCELS, GTFIH.

Hrithik is the best looking male in bollywood tbh but i dont get how he looks so good since both his parents are average looking also his parents have brown eyes how tf did he get those eyes man lmao
His dad has green eyes bro
67552299 491156358336413 5402660566953868413 n 1567767788  rend 1 1
 E5SKxjL 400x400

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 1588
0 matches if you didn't lie about his race.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and aestheticallypleasin
So recently, I have got a lot of flack from the users on this site for calling prime Hrithik a "chad". Hence, I decided to delete my own Tinder and run an experiment with this narrow IPD, narrow jaw, long midface subhuman.
View attachment 417601View attachment 417602

What an absolute subhuman he was in his prime!

View attachment 417511

Surely he couldn't have got more than a few likes here and there, right?
View attachment 417520

IN ABOUT 3 HOURS, THE PROFILE ALREADY HAD 100+ LIKES.

AFTER EXACTLY, 300 SWIPES I HAD 72 MATCHES FROM GIRLS AGED 18-33 AND AN UNCOUNTABLE NUMBER OF LIKES.

Now, IN B4 BOTS, "THEY WEREN'T INTERESTED", OR ANY OTHER COPE.

LET'S SEE THE MESSAGES I GOT.

"MUH MUH HRITHIK NARROW JAW SUBHUMAN :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
View attachment 417545View attachment 417546View attachment 417547View attachment 417548

CRY MORE FOR HIS JAWLINE. CLEARLY THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS VISIBLE BONES JFL.

SOME MORE MESSAGES (ONLY FOR THE BRAVEHEARTED):

TAKE THIS SUIFUEL.

ALSO, YOU WILL NEVER EVER RECEIVE MESSAGES LIKE THIS.
View attachment 417589

FROM YOUNG GIRLS THAT LOOK LIKE THIS

View attachment 417649View attachment 417653

CRY, CRY KEEP CRYING FOR THIS ULTRA-SLAYER. @ArabIncel ALREADY RAN AN EXPERIMENT WITH 100 MATCHES IN 4 HOURS BUT I WANTED TO SEE FOR MYSELF.
View attachment 417597View attachment 417596

JFL AT BELIEVING ANYONE ON THIS SITE, OTHER THAN ME. I USED PHOTOS FROM HIS LATE 30'S AND LARPED AS A 29 YEAR OLD RUSSIAN. NOT ONE PERSON DOUBTED ME.

TAGGING ALL THE INDIANS/ COPING MAYOCELS/ SELF HATING ETHNICS ON THIS SITE

@Ocelot @Dinger557 @TubOfLard @AbandonShip @john2 @BigBiceps @africanincel175 @currycelincurryland @Currypirate4 @GarouTheIncel @Sikkunt23
@@didntreadlol @looxmakser49 @Ascensionrequired
@bossman
@Yoyome99
@Hashtaggolu
@Pex1992

So recently, I have got a lot of flack from the users on this site for calling prime Hrithik a "chad". Hence, I decided to delete my own Tinder and run an experiment with this narrow IPD, narrow jaw, long midface subhuman.

View attachment 417511

View attachment 417520

AFTER EXACTLY, 300 SWIPES I HAD 72 MATCHES FROM GIRLS AGED 18-33 AND AN UNCOUNTABLE NUMBER OF LIKES.

"MUH MUH HRITHIK NARROW JAW SUBHUMAN :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
View attachment 417545View attachment 417546View attachment 417547View attachment 417548

CRY MORE FOR HIS JAWLINE. CLEARLY THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS VISIBLE BONES JFL.

TAKE THIS SUIFUEL.

ALSO, YOU WILL NEVER EVER RECEIVE MESSAGES LIKE TH

Hrithik roshan isn't really indian tho he has got the med/greek pheno try it again with sharukh khan or other equally as GL indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 3 others
Hrithik roshan isn't really indian tho he has got the med/greek pheno try it again with sharukh khan or other equally as GL indians
Shahrukh Khan would not get these results lol.

Saif Ali Khan's son might do well, he looks good.

On Tinder, its all or nothing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Shahrukh Khan would not get these results lol.

Saif Ali Khan's son might do well, he looks good.

On Tinder, its all or nothing
Good idea, he’s in his prime. You should run the experiment.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
agree to disagree then, i think that can be said for a lot of people tbh.

chico is in his 30s and already descended hard. gandy has aged terrible. barrett looks bloated in a lot of pictures etc, the list goes on.

@Sikkunt23 @ArabIncel what would you guys rate sendhil? I believe you guys ran a tinder experiment or asked women to rate him or something?

they were mostly just young white roasties (mostly aged 23-29), couple of black girls (no indian girls, cos they obviously knew i was catfishing) and a few chinks. i stopped taking photos after the first few matches because i started getting too many jfl.

i posted a photo of 1 already, here's a couple more of them, most looked like this .
View attachment 417713View attachment 417714View attachment 417715View attachment 417716View attachment 417717View attachment 417718View attachment 417719

You get the point, mostly just makeupmaxxed roasties.
subhuman women tbh even with filters and make up

Doesnt even look like the same guy lmfao wtf
he's bloated + aged badly , even at this age he looks decent when he loses the weight but nowhere near his prime still

Him last year when he got lean ..

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 9779
You basically took heavily cherrypicked photos of him where he doesn't even look like that. Plus you lied about his ethnicity.
So you basically used a completely different person to prove your point jfl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You basically took heavily cherrypicked photos of him where he doesn't even look like that. Plus you lied about his ethnicity.
So you basically used a completely different person to prove your point jfl.
No, I used photos of him at his best.

Keyword is "prime". I keep saying "prime Hrithik" not "old Hrithik".

On that basis even Gandy isnt a chad jfl, prime gandy was a gigamogger not aged gandy.
T9p5r7xojd201
Rfe

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 1 other person
View attachment 417773
I'm fucking laughing and dying at you autistic basement nerd incel curry.
View attachment 417722

You're tagging me when I was one of the few who actually agreed he was GL and had broad appeal, and all I said was that he aged incredibly poorly due to bones cause people keep posting pics of him past his prime where he looks like absolute SHIT.

You were comparing prime Gandy with prime Roshan in your thread. The fucking hubris. What do you expect people to say?

If people ask to rate "Greek God Roshan" and drop pics like this:
View attachment 417757
Yeah what the fuck do you expect man? He looks like the Indian version of Mark Zuckerberg here. This is really bad and people here would advice you to rope if you came in with pics like this. So of course people will react like this:
View attachment 417766
View attachment 417769
I'M FUCKING CAGING SO HARD RN
POST YOUR PICS, LET'S SEE HOW HARD YOU GET MOGGED BY THE TRUE SUBHUMAN WITH SHIT BONES, HRITHIK ROSHAN. YOU AMUSING LITTLE NERD CUCK BETA CUMSKIN, YOUR MOTHER WOULD GET PUMPED AND DUMPED BY HRITHIK IN 5 SECONDS, BEING THE WHORE SHE IS. AT LEAST THEN YOU WOULD HAVE A DECENT LOOKING SIBLING JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 15004, Chadeep and 1 other person
I'M FUCKING CAGING SO HARD RN
POST YOUR PICS, LET'S SEE HOW HARD YOU GET MOGGED BY THE TRUE SUBHUMAN WITH SHIT BONES, HRITHIK ROSHAN. YOU AMUSING LITTLE NERD CUCK BETA CUMSKIN, YOUR MOTHER WOULD GET PUMPED AND DUMPED BY HRITHIK IN 5 SECONDS, BEING THE WHORE SHE IS. AT LEAST THEN YOU WOULD HAVE A DECENT LOOKING SIBLING JFL.
Look at this nigger I was just about to destroy your coping faggotry in another thread.

Look at this nigger I was just about to destroy your coping faggotry in another thread.
LOOK AT THIS CUMSKIN, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO DESTROY YOUR MOTHERS ASSHOLE IN A DIFFERENT POSITION

LOOK AT THIS CUMSKIN, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO DESTROY YOUR MOTHERS ASSHOLE IN A DIFFERENT POSITION

If you'd destroy my mothers asshole I'd be fucking LAUGHING at you for being an even a bigger fucking loser than I already thought.

Stop larping and crawl back into your dark hole where you can cry about being a darwinian failure and just die the genetic death you deserve.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 2 others

View attachment 417511

View attachment 417520

TAKE THIS SUIFUEL.

View attachment 417589

CRY, CRY KEEP CRYING FOR THIS ULTRA-SLAYER. @ArabIncel ALREADY RAN AN EXPERIMENT WITH 100 MATCHES IN 4 HOURS BUT I WANTED TO SEE FOR MYSELF.

JFL AT BELIEVING ANYONE ON THIS SITE, OTHER THAN ME. I USED PHOTOS FROM HIS LATE 30'S AND LARPED AS A 29 YEAR OLD RUSSIAN. NOT ONE PERSON DOUBTED ME.

@Ocelot @Dinger557 @TubOfLard @AbandonShip @john2 @BigBiceps @africanincel175 @currycelincurryland @Currypirate4 @GarouTheIncel @Sikkunt23
@bossman
@Yoyome99
@Hashtaggolu
@Pex1992

Hrithik is very good looking. Aesthetics- lean face+ tall chin+ good eye shape and color+ Skin coloring+ Thick hair and sex appeal - tallish Looking+ frame and muscles+Masculine look. In movies, he look like a textbook chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
@streege
Also srry forgot to tag you

Isn't this guy supposed to be the best looking male from india? my generic chad fish got more matches in an hour lol

Isn't this guy supposed to be the best looking male from india? my generic chad fish got more matches in an hour lol
There's better looking guys

I mean obviously he's gonna do well on Tinder, he's gl

you did use gigafrauded pics tho
I also told him that he used giga frauded pics and even wrote fitness model in description

Nonetheless, hritik is a gl guy. Not surprising that he matches.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Gazzamogga
I also told him that he used giga frauded pics and even wrote fitness model in description

Nonetheless, hritik is a gl guy. Not surprising that he matches.
none of the photos i used are frauded lmao.

the body pic was a screenshot from a video. i didnt use modelling shots. which other picture looks frauded?

and just writing something wont get me matches. he clearly looked like a model to the girls lol. try posting your own body and face and put "fitness model", see if it gets you any matches man.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and BigNigga69
View attachment 418023
If you'd destroy my mothers asshole I'd be fucking LAUGHING at you for being an even a bigger fucking loser than I already thought.

Stop larping and crawl back into your dark hole where you can cry about being a darwinian failure and just die the genetic death you deserve.
THE PROJECTION IS REAL, THE NERD INCEL JUST ASKED ME TO STOP LARPING. JFL I'M NOT A FAILURE WHEN IT COMES TO PUMPING AND DUMPING YOUR MOTHER, MY FRAMELET CHILD.
Jfl no, also location can affect matches, the only way to even partially compare Hrithik to another chad or gigachad is to use one in the same location, then you'd know the tastes of the women of that area.

Last edited:
THE PROJECTION IS REAL, THE NERD INCEL JUST ASKED ME TO STOP LARPING. JFL I'M NOT A FAILURE WHEN IT COMES TO PUMPING AND DUMPING YOUR MOTHER, MY FRAMELET CHILD.

Jfl no, also location can affect matches, the only way to even partially compare Hrithik to another chad or gigachad is to use one in the same location, then you'd know the tastes of the women of that area.
i couldnt even see my number of likes, when comparing chads it has to just be a race to who gets 100 likes faster because i didnt pay for tinder gold.

arabincel got 100 matches in 4 hrs in canada with him and it took me just under 3 hrs in england

Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
Extremely good thread . No coping allowed indeed
He's lightskinned that's why bro.

View attachment 417511

View attachment 417520

TAKE THIS SUIFUEL.

View attachment 417589

@bossman
@Yoyome99
@Hashtaggolu
@Pex1992

He's lightskinned plus he has a western name, and good looking (exotic look haloed by eye/hair colour as well)

• +1
JFL LOOK, THIS IS WHAT THIS FAGGOT CARRIES AROUND TO LARP AS HAVING BALLS. YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THESE, A RETARDED FOID MIGHT ACTUALLY THINK YOU'RE A REAL MAN JFL
Keep on writing essays "manly man". Keep writing essays.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Damn I'm surprised foids mostly complimented his jaw instead of an obviously rare looking eye area, jaw importance remains at the top

Damn I'm surprised foids mostly complimented his jaw instead of an obviously rare looking eye area, jaw importance remains at the top
Some did compliment the eyes but I did reply to one of them who was writing essays that "normally people compliment my eyes" and she said that complimenting eyes is a cop-out compliment when there's nothing else to say, so maybe there's that

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
none of the photos i used are frauded lmao.

the body pic was a screenshot from a video. i didnt use modelling shots. which other picture looks frauded?

and just writing something wont get me matches. he clearly looked like a model to the girls lol. try posting your own body and face and put "fitness model", see if it gets you any matches man.
With 5 psl face and good body and photoshop pictures anybody can claim fitness model

With 5 psl face and good body and photoshop pictures anybody can claim fitness model
tell me which picture i used is photoshopped.

i used 0 photoshopped pictures jfl. keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23

View attachment 417511

View attachment 417520

TAKE THIS SUIFUEL.

View attachment 417589

@bossman
@Yoyome99
@Hashtaggolu
@Pex1992

I'm done with my nordic worship my worship of nordics was originally based off of the simple fact of the idea that the nordic white skull was naturally beuatiful however looking to and digging into this i have come to realize originally Europeans were seen on the level of modern day negros.

Like other civilizations, the ancient Han Chinese regarded other groups they came into contact with as barbarians. They were especially taken aback by the odd appearance of one group, the Yuehzi, because of their hairy, white, ruddy skin and their prominent noses, which the Chinese likened to those of monkeys.
[…]
The Han Chinese applied the term “Hu” to barbarians like the Yuehzi who had “deep eye sockets, prominent noses, and beards.” But they did not apply it to the Qiang, another barbarian group, who had a Mongoloid appearance and among whom some of the Yuezhi lived. Both groups were denigrated as uncivilized and inferior to the Chinese, but the Qiang were deemed to belong to the same racial stock, whereas the Yuezhi were viewed as being part of a very different stock, not only barbarian but ugly and monkey-like to boot.

Makes you think man what could have been for India had the sand niggers and snow niggers not ruled over us and destroyed us for so long.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Chadeep, Deleted member 5052 and 2 others
agree to disagree then, i think that can be said for a lot of people tbh.

chico is in his 30s and already descended hard. gandy has aged terrible. barrett looks bloated in a lot of pictures etc, the list goes on.

@Sikkunt23 @ArabIncel what would you guys rate sendhil? I believe you guys ran a tinder experiment or asked women to rate him or something?

they were mostly just young white roasties (mostly aged 23-29), couple of black girls (no indian girls, cos they obviously knew i was catfishing) and a few chinks. i stopped taking photos after the first few matches because i started getting too many jfl.

i posted a photo of 1 already, here's a couple more of them, most looked like this .
View attachment 417713View attachment 417714View attachment 417715View attachment 417716View attachment 417717View attachment 417718View attachment 417719

You get the point, mostly just makeupmaxxed roasties.
Sendhil doesn’t really have appeal . First of all hrithik is lightskin passing med and with green eyes and body . Secondly sendhil is dark skin and no coloured eyes . Look I sent him to many girls and they didn’t find him hot . I’m in Canada .

• +1
  • JFL
OP, instead of going through the trouble of all this, you could've just used your eyes and easily concluded that he is obviously GL by normie standards. Just lol'd.

• +1
Nice thread bhai, can you do one with me?

No shit he got a lot of matches, even 5 P/S/L Nord indids got similar results, this forum is beyond delusional.

Extremely good thread . No coping allowed indeed
You look good in your avi bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Sikkunt23
Images 2
can this guy slay?

No shit he got a lot of matches, even 5 P/S/L Nord indids got similar results, this forum is beyond delusional.

You look good in your avi bhai.
Thanks bro . I added beta carotene to my stack and I’m tanning In the sun with sunscreen rn

Get looks or die

you have to admit the vast majority of Indians do not look like Hritik. And even with him, if you stood him next to some generic euro he would get pheno mogged. He has many of their features like his eyes and hair and some bone structure which is why people worship him in India in the first place.

Still good looking but not the best. I actually think many non euro looking indians mog him to death but they don't get posted beacuse of pheno.

you have to admit the vast majority of Indians do not look like Hritik. And even with him, if you stood him next to some generic euro he would get pheno mogged. He has many of their features like his eyes and hair and some bone structure which is why people worship him in India in the first place.

Still good looking but not the best. I actually think many non euro looking indians mog him to death but they don't get posted beacuse of pheno.
its the whole package.

"generic euro" would get nowhere near these results bro.

and even a psl wise high tier person like sendhil ramamurthy but with shit pheno would get nowhere near these results
Sendhil ramamurthy

chestbrah got similar results but it took him 4.5 hrs to reach the 100 likes mark and this is his face.
Download 1

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I think Sendhil in motion would still make any white bitch flutter tho. But in pictures Hritik is saved by his pheno yes.

Do you have any pics of a pheno morphed Sendhil?