HUGE AUTISMPILL I HAVE EXPERIENCED RIGHT NOW (AUTISTS, ASPIES AND WEIRD GUYS GTFIH NOW!)

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Holy shit, this is truly brutal

So I am in a huge whatsapp group chat with a lot of random people, and there's this girl who suddenly asks if anyone's alive, this happens

-Girl: Someone's alive?
-Me: Who's dead? (le funny autismo response)
-Random normie: I am (alive)
-Girl: Wanna chat?
-Random normie: Ok

She even ignored me! Holy shit this is truly brutal (both the girl and the normie didn't know each other, not from other conversations or anything lol). She didn't need to look at our faces (profile pictures if anything) to detect my autism at fucking MILES.

Guys, remember, being weird is not fucking funny to girls and you are better off being a goddamn normie. Jfl at knowing that if I had given a normie response I'd be the one chatting (even if it means shit).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Oh boy why'd I enter this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
u are low functioning sociopath

• +1
Damn, this is brutal.

• +1
Water is wet. /over

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
its over

• +1
tbh your response didn't seem that weird or autistic. if it was autistic, it was very light autism. you'd almost have to be autistic to think thats autistic. also, everyone makes autistic remarks or mistakes, but only autists dwell over it. the word autism has now lost all meaning to me. autism autism autism autism autism

• +1
tbh your response didn't seem that weird or autistic. if it was autistic, it was very light autism. you'd almost have to be autistic to think thats autistic. also, everyone makes autistic remarks or mistakes, but only autists dwell over it. the word autism has now lost all meaning to me. autism autism autism autism autism
It was less autistic than the normie one. It's not about you, It's about you vs other males

And we aren't using the normie definition nor the real one, but if you are so disburted we Will use WEIRD then

• +1
It was less autistic than the normie one. It's not about you, It's about you vs other males

And we aren't using the normie definition nor the real one, but if you are so disburted we Will use WEIRD then
that doesn't even make any sense. if it was less autistic than the normie one why would you get brutally rejected and then make a thread about it? did you mean it was more autistic? also whats the difference between the normie and incel definition of autism? i feel like most normies use autism to refer to the actual condition, or just weird/awkward behavior. isnt that the same as the incel definition

• +1
that doesn't even make any sense. if it was less autistic than the normie one why would you get brutally rejected and then make a thread about it? did you mean it was more autistic? also whats the difference between the normie and incel definition of autism? i feel like most normies use autism to refer to the actual condition, or just weird/awkward behavior. isnt that the same as the incel definition
Dude I meant that my response was more autistic than the normie one, hence why the girl chose the normie and not me, hence the thread about autistic behaviour hindering us

Also the normie definition has no meaning any more because Girls have appropiated It, like they buy a car? "Rofl I'm so autistic ayyyy xdz"

• +1
Microbiotamaxx now

• +1
Speaking of aspies, I once catfished a 28 yr woman called kathy. she had some shitty feminism masters degree but worked at a phone call centre cos that was all she could get. The bitch had adhd and aspergers (legit diagnosed). Anyways i stood her up and she rang ma phone crying lol

she had weird zits on her face, they couldnt even be hidden with fakeup

• +1
Aspies are fucked unless they have Chad/chadlite tier looks. Being NT matters.

• +1

So I am in a huge whatsapp group chat with a lot of random people, and there's this girl who suddenly asks if anyone's alive, this happens
View attachment 1874

She even ignored me! Holy shit this is truly brutal (both the girl and the normie didn't know each other, not from other conversations or anything lol). She didn't need to look at our faces (profile pictures if anything) to detect my autism at fucking MILES.

Guys, remember, being weird is not fucking funny to girls and you are better off being a goddamn normie. Jfl at knowing that if I had given a normie response I'd be the one chatting (even if it means shit).
I thought you were a UKcel?

• +1
Quit overthinking bro don't worry about it

That's @extreme-overthinker s job

• +1
Quit overthinking bro don't worry about it

That's @extreme-overthinker s job
I didn't ovethink it, because as the title says I made the thread the moment this happened because I had that eureka moment "ahhh so it happened due to me being autistic"

• +1
I didn't ovethink it, because as the title says I made the thread the moment this happened because I had that eureka moment "ahhh so it happened due to me being autistic"
Lmao dude she ignored you cuz it was a weird thing to say. Just don't sweat it

• +1

View attachment 1874

If it's actually a random group, Spam funny, racist/ weird jokes and post the reactions you get. Jokes like "what's the difference between phelps and Hitler? Phelps can finish a race".
Lmao dude she ignored you cuz it was a weird thing to say. Just don't sweat it
Its not weird dude. The amount of weird things I used to text my oneitis, she still texted me 1st Everytime.

• +1
If it's actually a random group, Spam funny, racist/ weird jokes and post the reactions you get. Jokes like "what's the difference between phelps and Hitler? Phelps can finish a race".
yeah it is, the group is obviously based around sending gore, racist shit and random crap, I'm not going to get a reaction because they are sent on a daily basis

• +1
Its over ma boyy just LDAR once incel always incel

• +1