HUGE FIGHTER HALO

IWILLMAKEIT

IWILLMAKEIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Women,due to evolution , are attracted to men who fight
This goes as far as winning a fight in front of them will get them wet as they are only attracted to winners

What's stopped you from pursuing a fighting sport or just fighting in general?

If chad gets beaten up then he is no longer chad as its the ultimate descention to lose a fight

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 10987 and St. Wristcel
Interesting take, however, you are construing it in a manner that makes genetics a non-determinant factor. She is indeed interested in this man, due to the vascularity of his hands, the large size of his hands, and perhaps the thickness of his wrists as well as a tertiary factor. Know your Blackpill young man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 11748 and 13 others
Interesting take, however, you are construing it in a manner that makes genetics a non-determinant factor. She is indeed interested in this man, due to the vascularity of his hands, the large size of his hands, and perhaps the thickness of his wrists as well as a tertiary factor. Know your Blackpill young man.
Well that man is me
And if I had good genes I wouldn't be on this site

Fighting also increases your bone density and changes hand shape (somewhat)
Plus its cardio so you will become more vascular too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and St. Wristcel
just be 5'6 trt jacked cage fighter theory.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 10987 and IWILLMAKEIT
Yes
But if i fight/kill
Its not for women

If i fight/kill its for myself

Nothing more cucked than to fight/kill for women

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
Yes
But if i fight/kill
Its not for women

If i fight/kill its for myself

Nothing more cucked than to fight/kill for women
Of course
No one should start fights for women that's just stupid

But if youre fighting take full advantage of a win and let people see that you've won

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Of course
No one should start fights for women that's just stupid

But if youre fighting take full advantage of a win and let people see that you've won
For intimidation factor yes
So that people know you are not someone you should attack

• +1
Women,due to evolution , are attracted to men who fight
This goes as far as winning a fight in front of them will get them wet as they are only attracted to winners
View attachment 1004479
What's stopped you from pursuing a fighting sport or just fighting in general?

If chad gets beaten up then he is no longer chad as its the ultimate descention to lose a fight
Go into a bar acting low inhib and starting fights as a subhuman. Let’s see how much u slay

Reminder that this man beats 90% of people in fight.
Stipe 1

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and animo123
fighting is a blackpill as well

it's cope that size doesn't matter

i knew a guy who became a semi pro MMA fighter but he was 5'6 and even though he was jacked and shredded he was still just a bantamweight (he weighed like 70kgs which is framemaxxed for a 5'6 guy)

he got in a street fight and a bigger guy punched him while he wasnt looking and knocked him out cold

becoming low iq criminal next step

being a fighter is the most legit way to ascend for uglycels surgeries are cope

too bad my eyesight is so shit I need to bite the bullet and get that laser surgery even if it fucks up my eyes permanently

• +1
becoming low iq criminal next step
What's the alternative
Become a wageslave for 40 years then die or become famous
Majority of people in the world are in the formers position just consuming products to get through their lives constantly making their boss richer

Being a criminal is high risk high reward
You can call it low iq you can call it cope but at the end of the day most drug dealers are making more money yearly than most over people would in 4 or 5 years
They also have social and status benefits
Dark triad is a true for a reason

But at the end of the day most people are pussies or arent born in the right circumstances to become a successful criminal
Rather die at 25 having lived a risky and thrilling life than lived till 70 living an average one