huge head, frontal cortex, forehead and IQ

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
is that all correlate with high IQ? perhaps my IQ test wasn't a giga cope, my head size is like 62-63cms while only being 17
I saw graphic images 4chan and some normie articles, can someone who actually did a research on this explain this into detail

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, TheEndHasNoEnd, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
Obviously it does

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, maxmendietta and Deleted member 7901
Monkeys and cavemen had small foreheads, so there may be some truth to intelligent people having big foreheads.

• Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta
Obviously it does
understandable, but in what level?
I thought this whole time that my IQ test was a giga cope this whole time,
now reading about this whole stuff and looking at my frontal cortex is really forward

really huge lifefuel considering people have been laughing at my forehead and head size this whole time

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
no. brain mass doesnt correlate to iq

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 5522
did you actually do research? I read a few articles and it seems like they all say yes but not necessarily

You would have to be an idiot to think brains size doesn't strongly contribute to more intelligence. Bigger brain = more grey matter and especially a larger forehead points to a larger frontal cortex. Higher iq races have larger brains on average also.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Warlow, Deleted member 7901 and 2 others
I got a 62 cm head too, its weird because it doesnt look big irl but the only hats that fit my head are xxl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna and Deleted member 5522
fivehead cope

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and maxmendietta
I got a 62 cm head too, its weird because it doesnt look big irl but the only hats that fit my head are xxl
it looks big trust me, when I take pictures or look at the mirror it looks normal,
but when I stand next to someone I see how massive it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
You would have to be an idiot to think brains size doesn't strongly contribute to more intelligence. Bigger brain = more grey matter and especially a larger forehead points to a larger frontal cortex. Higher iq races have larger brains on average also.

View attachment 718977
subhuman cope

View attachment 718977
lfiefuel tbh, my IQ was tested at 146 when I was 15 years old and I had many doubts about it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5522 and maxmendietta
Fml i'm tall and have 58cm but my face looks like my skull should be 60cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

View attachment 718977
does cognitive behavior go down fast for high IQ people? I always had a feeling that it does,
I can feel how I get smarter in the years and I think much more clearly (yet I fail high school and get lower grades jfl)
but I have a huge felling that all of it will get degraded very fast

• +1
really huge lifefuel considering people have been laughing at my forehead and head size this whole time
your lifefuel is to brag about your massive amount of forhead and Iq, of which both probably didnt favor you at all, on a site filled with autists?

• +1
Forehead size is largely phenotype based. People with large wide foreheads usually have a flat occipital therefore less room in the back. People with short and narrow foreheads will have more of a enlongated skull

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 5522
does cognitive behavior go down fast for high IQ people? I always had a feeling that it does,
I can feel how I get smarter in the years and I think much more clearly (yet I fail high school and get lower grades jfl)
but I have a huge felling that all of it will get degraded very fast
Scientifically I do not know. How much do you study? You can't compare yourself to some foid who studies 6 hours a day after school and 12 hours on the weekend when you only study for an hour every few weeks. Inceldom can really, really destroy your grades.

I have come up with a hypothesis that the reason higher iq people are depressed is due to the brain taking up more nutrients etc. So in theory if you don't eat enough cholesterol to support your brain you could function at a lower level in a sense. But that isn't scientific just my thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Whales have a huge brain but we are smarter for example.
Mice and parrots are quite smart and more than dogs or cats that have a bigger brain.

What it matters is the greymatters folds.
Also the myth where asians are more intelligent is a bullshits.
1) IQ test are not ALL reliable for a series of obvious reasons that I won’t stay here to list
2) 90% of the invections comes from the EU area during history and NA.

your lifefuel is to brag about your massive amount of forhead and Iq, of which both probably didnt favor you at all, on a site filled with autists?
well it explains many things

View attachment 718977
very superficial understanding

Scientifically I do not know. How much do you study? You can't compare yourself to some foid who studies 6 hours a day after school and 12 hours on the weekend when you only study for an hour every few weeks. Inceldom can really, really destroy your grades.

I have come up with a hypothesis that the reason higher iq people are depressed is due to the brain taking up more nutrients etc. So in theory if you don't eat enough cholesterol to support your brain you could function at a lower level in a sense. But that isn't scientific just my thoughts.
0 hours a day, I have hard time focusing on things I don't like, yet I can focus hours on things which I do really like
and I do study a lot of random things I find interesting, none of which are related to school

however I had perfect grades until I was 12, always getting top scores with 0 learning as well

• +1
0 hours a day, I have hard time focusing on things I don't like, yet I can focus hours on things which I do really like
and I do study a lot of random things I find interesting, none of which are related to school

however I had perfect grades until I was 12, always getting top scores with 0 learning as well
Grades have nothing to do with IQ rather mindset. If you spent the exact same time studying as everyone else you would easily ace your classes. But this is sometimes not doable due to depression. Heck you would be better than those A students with LESS time studied.

You should blame your depression, inceldom, or whatever life circumstances rather than your iq in this case. You really think you wouldn't get good grades if you had friends, a hot gf and a perfect home environment? Its just not doable for us. I don't have an iq nearly as high as yours yet feel the same. I never studied due to lacking the will to live and got the lowest grades in the class yet if I studied (if ever) I would get higher grades than everyone in the class.

Grades are about consitency and mindset unless you have an iq of 80.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Its not his fault that he can't study. Even if he did his mindset would make it hard to make it productive.
I'm depressed and don't study either, but I don't fail my classes either. This is just op acting clueless and bragging about his iq, which is pretty cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5522
is that all correlate with high IQ? perhaps my IQ test wasn't a giga cope, my head size is like 62-63cms while only being 17
I saw graphic images 4chan and some normie articles, can someone who actually did a research on this explain this into detail
my head is 57cm and my iq is 130-140 at 15yo
i dont think brain/head size is correlated with intelligence, my dad is near genious and so is my mom and their heads are smaller than mine is, think of elephants or whales, their brains are many times bigger than ours yet they arent close to being as smart as humans are

Its not his fault that he can't study. Even if he did his mindset would make it hard to make it productive.
nah its not this tbh, I just can't focus on this shit but I spend my time on plenty of other stuff

• +1
I'm depressed and don't study either, but I don't fail my classes either. This is just op acting clueless and bragging about his iq, which is pretty cringe.
Failing class is very subjective. If you are not failing class its due to having a very good memory which most people don't have. Be glad you have that gift but going "I don't study and I pass" when it doesn't apply to everyone is silly.

Op didn't ask to be born with his iq it just is. Its funny how blacks can brag about their height or muscles but people can't brag about their iq.

Iq means nothing to me because in nature we just want to be happy we don't care about IQ but in a modern society a high iq can make one depressed and unable to function in academia.

nah its not this tbh, I just can't focus on this shit but I spend my time on plenty of other stuff
Of course you can study other things as cope everyone does. You just can't study academics. You may be mog 99% of the world in programming but not in maths due to this. Im talking about academics.

nope I legit just found it out from orthochadic typing about the frontal cortex and doing a quick search
I still find it hard to believe, like you, I know many people who don't bother and don't fail while I do
which make me believe it less, high schools grades might not mean that you are a dumb or a genius,
but having low grades usually does mean that you are dumber then average and all dumb people I saw
have low grades

my head is 57cm and my iq is 130-140 at 15yo
i dont think brain/head size is correlated with intelligence, my dad is near genious and so is my mom and their heads are smaller than mine is, think of elephants or whales, their brains are many times bigger than ours yet they arent close to being as smart as humans are
did they test you or you assume?

Failing class is very subjective. If you are not failing class its due to having a very good memory which most people don't have. Be glad you have that gift but going "I don't study and I pass" when it doesn't apply to everyone is silly.

Op didn't ask to be born with his iq it just is. Its funny how blacks can brag about their height or muscles but people can't brag about their iq.

Iq means nothing to me because in nature we just want to be happy we don't care about IQ but in a modern society a high iq can make one depressed and unable to function in academia.
Maybe I shouldn't have added the first part, but it doesn't take away that op is acting clueless and passively bragging about his iq. He could easily look up the answer to his question instead of asking a forum and flaunting his iq in the process. Also bragging about height and physique is way more cringe to me than bragging about iq, but bragging about anything really is cringe. If you didn't work for it, you have no right to brag imo.

• +1
Maybe I shouldn't have added the first part, but it doesn't take away that op is acting clueless and passively bragging about his iq. He could easily look up the answer to his question instead of asking a forum and flaunting his iq in the process. Also bragging about height and physique is way more cringe to me than bragging about iq, but bragging about anything really is cringe. If you didn't work for it, you have no right to brag imo.
Autist trait tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
nope I legit just found it out from orthochadic typing about the frontal cortex and doing a quick search
I still find it hard to believe, like you, I know many people who don't bother and don't fail while I do
which make me believe it less, high schools grades might not mean that you are a dumb or a genius,
but having low grades usually does mean that you are dumber then average and all dumb people I saw
have low grades
I think iq tests favor a certain wiring of the brain, whereas most fields in life disregard that. I've seen too much of "I'm high iq but I do bad in school" for me to disregard this theory.

I think iq tests favor a certain wiring of the brain, whereas most fields in life disregard that. I've seen too much of "I'm high iq but I do bad in school" for me to disregard this theory.
exactly was my doubt and I have been wondering that shit for a while now, that why the whole frontal cortex & forehead size was a big surprise to me since it backs the IQ thing

exactly was my doubt and I have been wondering that shit for a while now, that why the whole frontal cortex & forehead size was a big surprise to me since it backs the IQ thing
I thought it was a small correlation, and some guy itt has a small skull with high iq so I doubt it's meaningful.

Large forehead = large frontal lobe. Europeans are specifically known for their large frontal lobes and verbal IQs. Intelligence increase in hominids correlated with frontal lobes getting much larger.

Add it up together.

Last edited:
  • JFL
this has been debunked big skull =/= high iq

i have large head and my forehead angle is near flat cuz big frontal cortex

skull is cope
you can have a sliding forehead and a very big frontal cortex though

• +1
you can have a sliding forehead and a very big frontal cortex though
indeed but lower angles are more aesthetic for me tbh tbh

indeed but lower angles are more aesthetic for me tbh tbh
true, small foreheads just appear microcephalic like I'm talking to a zika patient though

• JFL

That is because you have ADHD, you need to get tested by a certified neuropsychologist and then you need to get treated for your condition. ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) is when you are unable to focus on anything that you aren't interested in no matter how hard you try and you are slower than the average person when trying to learn things. You can have a high IQ but with ADHD, the speed part of your IQ is very low, which isn't a problem though since in school they have special services to help people with ADHD by giving us 1/3 of extra time. There are also medications that help treat ADHD like vyvanse, ritalin, Adderall, and concerta, some last the entire day while others last only 4 hours at a time.

When I don't take my medication, I feel so down and unable to focus that my life becomes a living hell, and it makes me feel like a very low IQ person. The medication doesn't make me smarter, but it allows me to perform as well as I would without my ADHD. But the medication doesn't fix everything, I still have to force myself to study and work hard at the jobs that I do otherwise I'll just be lazy and avoid doing the work, that is why people with ADHD often have trouble keeping a job or succeeding in school.

My ADHD is also why I often write long essays like this one, because I like writing enough to put effort into it even though I should study instead and pay attention in my online classes.

Of course you were getting perfect grades until you were 12, school is much easier when you are younger, and not everyone has the same type of ADHD, there are 2 types (hyperactive and hypoactive, both are opposites), and some people have worse ADHD than others, mine is the worst I have ever seen and I have had it since I was born (and I am hypoactive instead of hyperactive which means that I have less energy than the average person).

I have a 120 IQ but because of ADHD I get average grades most of the time. I have trouble focusing but when I do, I can do the work much more easily than the average person because I am smarter even though I am slower. What this means is that I will often procrastinate for a very long time before doing the work, but when I do it, it's usually so easy that I get a good enough grade to pass. People who have ADHD but are more disciplined though with an IQ like mine can usually get some of the best grades of the entire class, that is because they put in more effort so they are more likely to succeed.

You're not dumb if you are high IQ, you're just unable to focus, but if you get the help that you need, you'll do way better in school. And trust me, this is very important because if you ruin your potential by dropping out, you'll end up working for someone who is dumber than you are and you'll be doing things that are below your mental capacity, and of course you'll be getting paid a terribly low salary in exchange for that low IQ type of work. That is why it is important to succeed in college and get a good STEM degree, because although the extra money isn't going to help you get laid, you're going to like the job a lot more and you'll make enough money to live comfortably.

"forehead shape is correlated to IQ as the frontal cortex blablabla....."

Einstein: "hum okay lol"

Attachments

• 7D12AF19-BB3D-4143-BECE-0BD766ADAB5C.png
    7D12AF19-BB3D-4143-BECE-0BD766ADAB5C.png
    262 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: Mad Science and Deleted member 7901
That is because you have ADHD, you need to get tested by a certified neuropsychologist and then you need to get treated for your condition. ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) is when you are unable to focus on anything that you aren't interested in no matter how hard you try and you are slower than the average person when trying to learn things. You can have a high IQ but with ADHD, the speed part of your IQ is very low, which isn't a problem though since in school they have special services to help people with ADHD by giving us 1/3 of extra time. There are also medications that help treat ADHD like vyvanse, ritalin, Adderall, and concerta, some last the entire day while others last only 4 hours at a time.

When I don't take my medication, I feel so down and unable to focus that my life becomes a living hell, and it makes me feel like a very low IQ person. The medication doesn't make me smarter, but it allows me to perform as well as I would without my ADHD. But the medication doesn't fix everything, I still have to force myself to study and work hard at the jobs that I do otherwise I'll just be lazy and avoid doing the work, that is why people with ADHD often have trouble keeping a job or succeeding in school.

My ADHD is also why I often write long essays like this one, because I like writing enough to put effort into it even though I should study instead and pay attention in my online classes.

Of course you were getting perfect grades until you were 12, school is much easier when you are younger, and not everyone has the same type of ADHD, there are 2 types (hyperactive and hypoactive, both are opposites), and some people have worse ADHD than others, mine is the worst I have ever seen and I have had it since I was born (and I am hypoactive instead of hyperactive which means that I have less energy than the average person).

I have a 120 IQ but because of ADHD I get average grades most of the time. I have trouble focusing but when I do, I can do the work much more easily than the average person because I am smarter even though I am slower. What this means is that I will often procrastinate for a very long time before doing the work, but when I do it, it's usually so easy that I get a good enough grade to pass. People who have ADHD but are more disciplined though with an IQ like mine can usually get some of the best grades of the entire class, that is because they put in more effort so they are more likely to succeed.

You're not dumb if you are high IQ, you're just unable to focus, but if you get the help that you need, you'll do way better in school. And trust me, this is very important because if you ruin your potential by dropping out, you'll end up working for someone who is dumber than you are and you'll be doing things that are below your mental capacity, and of course you'll be getting paid a terribly low salary in exchange for that low IQ type of work. That is why it is important to succeed in college and get a good STEM degree, because although the extra money isn't going to help you get laid, you're going to like the job a lot more and you'll make enough money to live comfortably.
damn effort

I was diagnosed with it, in fact I tested both because the school requested it because of me complaining about hard time focusing and my grades which were going down every year I started at top classes and then went down every year, but I don't think that I have it,
I think that its just me not liking people telling me what to do and me despising doing boring stuff and my brain rewiring during puberty,
trust me I had times when I focused hard, in fact when I lock on something, I lock on it very hard, and I tried to teach my friend who has ADHD but is low IQ and he wasn't able
to focus, something that I do daily and needs high attention span, I do so many things that with ADHD weren't possible, nowadays everyone is diagnosed with ADHD, I don't think that I have it and I am not going to take jew pills