hugh hefner ran the ultimate money status game

Crescogenic

Crescogenic

Just shave it bro. Tall forehead is ideal
US%20Hefner%20%204.jpg

this oldcel son of a bitch is fucking drop dead gorgeous babes left and right and basically, you're incel

Thanks for the reminder

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Imagine how many layers of cum they have on their skin

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Its not real. When a woman wants to have sex with you and when a woman is forced to have sex with you are so different.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper, Achathin, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Its not real. When a woman wants to have sex with you and when a woman is forced to have sex with you are so different.
if u look at the picture the women have positive body language towards hefner

are you really a chad? i dont think so

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
if u look at the picture the women have positive body language towards hefner

are you really a chad? i dont think so
gCmzZRP.gif

The women would drop him in an instant if he lost his money

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Deleted member 685
Women would drop chad in an instant if he lost his face lmao
The chance of losing your face is way smaller than losing your money

You think hefner was forcing them to have sex with him?

He was paying them to have sex with him.

Big difference

This. Validation from the foid is almost better than sex.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Chads can fuck these girls for free while Hefner has to pay them. Do you not see the difference?

He's a grandpa. Give him a break.
Don't change the goal post now, you said he forced them to have sex with him
which he clearly didn't.

Don't change the goal post now, you said he forced them to have sex with him
which he clearly didn't.
He did. What's the difference between what he's doing and paying a prostitute? The girl doesn't actually want to fuck him.

He did. What's the difference between what he's doing and paying a prostitute? The girl doesn't actually want to fuck him.
Even prostitutes don't fuck everyone.
These girls could get a younger better looking rich guy to fuck them, they
didn't have to go with hefner if they didn't want to.

Bro...
Right in the feelings...

Even prostitutes don't fuck everyone.
These girls could get a younger better looking rich guy to fuck them, they
didn't have to go with hefner if they didn't want to.
Lol. Hefner paid them the most which is why they fucked him while Chad fucks these girls on the side for free.

Lol. Hefner paid them the most which is why they fucked him while Chad fucks these girls on the side for free.
No. He was famous and girls want to be with famous people.
And how do you know he paid them the most? did he pay you to suck his dong?

Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison

Facing credit card debt and potential homelessness, in August 2001, Madison moved into the Mansion and officially became one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. Hefner controlled her finances, enforced a strict schedule and curfew, and denied her opportunities to earn income outside the mansion.[22]

In February 2002, after all but two of his girlfriends left, Madison became his "#1 Girl". [2] During her time with Hefner, Madison stated that she wanted to marry him and have his children. However, during an interview at the Playmate of the Year luncheon in May 2008, Hefner stated, "I love Holly very much and I think we're going to be together the rest of my life, but marriage isn't part of my puzzle. It's not a personal thing; I just haven't had much luck with marriages."

[23] Reflecting back on her time at the mansion, Madison has described her feelings for Hef as being attributed to Stockholm syndrome. [24]

No. He was famous and girls want to be with famous people.
And how do you know he paid them the most? did he pay you to suck his dong?
Girls want to be with hot famous people like Zac Efron. Not subhuman famous people like Adam Sandler or Hugh Heffner.

Girls want to be with hot famous people like Zac Efron. Not subhuman famous people like Adam Sandler or Hugh Heffner.
But they did. Hefner had a never ending supply of prime pussy. Doubt zac efron has
banged half the number of women hefner has.

Bow down to hefner you rodent

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
But they did. Hefner had a never ending supply of prime pussy. Doubt zac efron has
banged half the number of women hefner has.

Bow down to hefner you rodent
You fucker. Zac Efron is almost every girl's celeb crush. I have not and will not hear a single one who has a celeb crush on Hugh Heffner. I could bang tons of pussy if I bought prostitutes. Even more than him. Quality over Quantity. I would rather die than be with a whore you subhuman piece of shit.

You fucker. Zac Efron is almost every girl's celeb crush. I have not and will not hear a single one who has a celeb crush on Hugh Heffner. I could bang tons of pussy if I bought prostitutes. Even more than him. Quality over Quantity. I would rather die than be with a whore you subhuman piece of shit.
Hefner got top tier models to fuck him, no crackhead prostitues.
Girls hefner fucked are the ones hollywood celebs like efron date.

How would you know that Zac Efron would date them? You are pulling misinformation out of your ass.

"Top tier models"

Bridget Marquardt looks like an ugly old crack addicted prostitute. Hugh had to pay this hideous old bag for sex

Gettyimages 85369821

Was orange horse faced Kendra Wilkinson in her prime?

Kendra wilkinson hugh hefner ftr

Looks like cheap disgusting hookers with std you would take to a motel

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Well he dated this creature at one point

so

30327FA300000578-3401413-image-a-41_1452877142151.jpg
He also dated many other girls. Who cares? In fact, personality is more important for a girl than looks.

He also dated many other girls. Who cares? In fact, personality is more important for a girl than looks.
You keep jumping and changing the argument.

Just bow down to hefner already you rodent boy

You keep jumping and changing the argument.

Just bow down to hefner already you rodent boy
If you want to fuck whores and call it a day, then look up to Hugh Heffner. I want JBs to fantasize about having sex with me so I am not going to look up to him.