Human Kell doll getting transgender surgery

W

wristcel

Kraken
I've met this dude a few times. We have a mutual friend. (He even upgraded us when we flew to Vegas as he was working for an airline at the time for 'fun'. Not money. He certainly didn't need the 30k per year that his job gave him! He has 10's of millions)

He's spent like 500k USD on surgeries to look like a human Ken Doll, with surgeries on basically every part of his body! (eyes, chin, cheeks, teeth, nose, fake abs, hair transplants, fat graftinf, lip, etc etc etc)

Now he's going transgender!

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Cleftcel and PenileFacialSurgery
Nigga looks scary

Nigga looks like the final boss

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Mental illnes

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
I think he might actually ascend as a girl though!

Probably another 400k worth of surgery has begun!

Is he gay?
Doe he/she like having sex with men?
Yeah. When I flew back from Vegas to the UK, his boyfriend was in the seat in front of me.

mental illness

Yeah. When I flew back from Vegas to the UK, his boyfriend was in the seat in front of me.
Was his boyfriend gay?
What will happen to their relationship, if his boyfriend is gay and likes having sex with men, but now his partner is a woman?

Was his boyfriend gay?
What will happen to their relationship, if his boyfriend is gay and likes having sex with men, but now his partner is a woman?
I'm not sure, boyo. I don't even know if they're still together. This was about 2.5 years ago when I met him a few times.

you must have an interesting life. how do you get to know ppl like this?

Tutorial mode all the way now. He was a bitch on the inside anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back