Hunter Eyes Copers

“Francisco Lachowski = Literally Perfection”
cope if u say otherwise
if i have to say two things that matters the most for an eye area it would be :
pfl
then very good ues.

The rest is a matter of contrast tbh - mostly godly eyebrow, and eye color, skin color.
If you have it 4, no matter the rest, you'll be seen as a chad in the eye area departement for normies.

you have to understand that normie's mind is not made for seeing singularity : for example the downturned medial canthus of andreas eriksen, is just way too much.
its not "too much"
hunter eyes is ideal thats all, dont cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
this is way more than recommended, but it's still seen as very gl for normies, and mine is close to inexistant compared to him, still he mogs me and doesn't even have hunter eyes :

View attachment 342561

those are nice eyes, but I still think they’re mogged by hunter eyes

F99B6B18 57DB 4DA9 AB17 DA1CADCDC015

Still attractive enough for girls though.

• +1
cope if u say otherwise

its not "too much"
hunter eyes is ideal thats all, dont cope
i don't cope. Look at the people that girls are wet about :
They mostly don't have insane or not even downturned medial canthus, nor low set browridge, and most don't even have 0 UEE.
this is rare as hell and i've never seen anybody IRL with it.
While neardertal abomination with low set as hell browridge as seen as badlooking, i've forget the name of the model, simon something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
if i have to say two things that matters the most for an eye area it would be :
pfl
then very good ues.

The rest is a matter of contrast tbh - mostly godly eyebrow, and eye color, skin color.
If you have it 4, no matter the rest, you'll be seen as a chad in the eye area departement for normies.

you have to understand that normie's mind is not made for seeing singularity : for example the downturned medial canthus of andreas eriksen, is just way too much.
I have to disagree with the downturned medial canthus part, Andreas Eriksen has the ideal medial canthus. And everybody, regardless of being a normie or not, find a down-turned medial canthus attractive, but they're just not consciously aware of it due to being bluepilled/un-educated about looks.

Hunter eyes are ideal, but there are other eye shapes that are attractive/acceptable but they are just not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5187, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
those are nice eyes, but I still think they’re mogged by hunter eyes

View attachment 342565

Still attractive enough for girls though.
i would agree with you aesthically wise, these are way better. But i feel like for girls, he gives autistic, distant vibes. while the other one is more conventional. Imo it's all a matter of beeing common and having the broader appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
i don't cope. Look at the people that girls are wet about :
They mostly don't have insane or not even downturned medial canthus, nor low set browridge, and most don't even have 0 UEE.
this is rare as hell and i've never seen anybody IRL with it.
While neardertal abomination with low set as hell browridge as seen as badlooking, i've forget the name of the model, simon something.
yeah if ur browridge is too low set it looks low iq
but so what if most people dont have a downturned long medial canthus? girls would get even MORE wet if they did
also zero/very very minimal UEE is much better than everything els

• +1
I have to disagree with the downturned medial canthus part, Andreas Eriksen has the ideal medial canthus. And everybody, regardless of being a normie or not, find a down-turned medial canthus attractive, but they're just not consciously aware of it due to being bluepilled/un-educated about looks.

Hunter eyes are ideal, but there are other eye shapes that are attractive/acceptable but they are just not ideal.
for normie, nor for us this is not at all a perfect medial canthus, it's too much, odd :

• +1
Good thread and thx for quoting my thread

Unfortunately this forum has become full of Copes and Bluepill stuff that is not based on science.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, curryslayerordeath and 7 others
for normie, nor for us this is not at all a perfect medial canthus, it's too much, odd :

View attachment 342571
cope
i would agree with you aesthically wise, these are way better. But i feel like for girls, he gives autistic, distant vibes. while the other one is more conventional. Imo it's all a matter of beeing common and having the broader appeal.
cope

• +1
yeah if ur browridge is too low set it looks low iq
but so what if most people dont have a downturned long medial canthus? girls would get even MORE wet if they did
also zero/very very minimal UEE is much better than everything els
if you prove me by tinder experiment that girls prefer this than more normies eye area, i'll agree with you.
as of now, those who do the best on it, are the tictoker.
Simone berlini and stuff.
cope

cope
that's what i thought at first... and yet this is not the case. I hate to say it but...
somebody like squintman has the broader appeal while not beeing that gl.

• +1

View attachment 342571
Eh, you may be right, lol. But hunter eyes are still ideal, but I agree with you on there being other eye shapes that are still deemed attractive for men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

I disagree. I’m in complete agreement with you that those eyes are attractive to girls; but they don’t exude masculinity like hunter eyes do. I think those eyes only appeal to JBs, 17 and upwards hunter eyes would be more attractive imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 3043

1586281260239.png
You’re using extreme examples dude....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3043
I disagree. I’m in complete agreement with you that those eyes are attractive to girls; but they don’t exude masculinity like hunter eyes do. I think those eyes only appeal to JBs, 17 and upwards hunter eyes would be more attractive imo
if you'r right i'm happy with that, it's just that from all my experiment, girls are too picky with these exceptions and usually call them odd or too much. While somebody like gandy is more conventionally gl, despite that i find way more aesthically gl than him somebody like opry or barrett.
You’re using extreme examples dude....
that's what i'm implying, there is a too much line that psler don't seem to understand.
a dowturned medial canthus is better than none, but too much is not good.

• +1
if you'r right i'm happy with that, it's just that from all my experiment, girls are too picky with these exceptions and usually call them odd or too much. While somebody like gandy is more conventionally gl, despite that i find way more aesthically gl than him somebody like opry or barrett.

To your credit, guys like the one you posted get way more female attention then the modes worshipped here. But they’re are mostly young teenagers, so not ideal. Guys like Leo Dicaprio have a far more range and are attractive to more women then those guys. They’re also worshipped as sex icons by the majority of the public. Those guys aren’t.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3202
Lots of amount of cope in this thread
Hunter eyes are ideal whether masc or pretty boy
The chads jbs fawn over have GOOD EYES
C6EA7EEF 4B80 4F44 A60F 7DDF450C7555
8DF9C1AE 41D7 40A1 915C E3EC635587D4
1ADB9A4C 5F0F 44A6 9B4D 93DCEACE1A65

STOP THE COPE

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
To your credit, guys like the one you posted get way more female attention then the modes worshipped here. But they’re are mostly young teenagers, so not ideal. Guys like Leo Dicaprio have a far more range and are attractive to more women then those guys. They’re also worshipped as sex icons by the majority of the public. Those guys aren’t.
as far as i can tell, the only very well known actor that has the textbook hunter eyes, is tom cruise.
Dicaprio nor has the zygos for the ues, nor the pfl nor the low set browridge for it, but he is closer to it than cuck eyes anyway.
Lots of amount of cope in this thread
Hunter eyes are ideal whether masc or pretty boy
The chads jbs fawn over have GOOD EYES
View attachment 342580View attachment 342581View attachment 342582

STOP THE COPE

you are arguing in my favor tbh, and the blond guy has rather an average eye area if we forget the coloring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Hunter eyes are eyes that have a downturned medial canthus and a upturned canthal tilt. They have a parallelogram shape

They are vertical narrow and horizontally wide

They normally have low amount of UEE

They also have good under eye support and most likely high cheekbones and strong protruding infraorbital bones aswell as good lateral and supra orbital bones
This. Ideally with low-set supraorbitals and brows and strong color contrast (dark prominent lashes, light eyes)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
Somebody actually made an eye area thread without using a photo of my eye area to demonstrate a shit eye area?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 2227
a dowturned medial canthus is better than none, but too much is not good.

I don't think that "too much downturned medial canthus" actually exists. Keep in mind that Gandy squint very hard on pics, the biggest difference also is his medial canthus width (wide).

Proof

Screenshot 20200407 152822

Screenshot 20200407 152834

@AleksVs
@Aesthetics_III

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie and 3 others
I don't think that "too much downturned medial canthus" actually exists. Keep in mind that Gandy squint very hard on pics, the biggest difference also is his medial canthus width (wide).

Proof

View attachment 342635
View attachment 342634

@AleksVs
@Aesthetics_III
imo his medial canthus is the best aesthically wise.
and he has actually high pfh, and not that narrow eyes, but squinting is the easiest thing to do, we all should

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie and 2 others
imo his medial canthus is the best aesthically wise.
and he has actually high pfh, and not that narrow eyes, but squinting is the easiest thing to do, we all should
But make sure not to squint too much though.

• +1
You are cosmically coping if you believe that hunter eyes aren’t ideal. It’s been done to death, but just for a reminder; hunter eyes = sex appeal.

Cuck, wouldnt-fuck-this-man-if-he-was-the-last-person-on-Earth eyes:

View attachment 342472
View attachment 342473

I fucked her right in front of her father:

View attachment 342481View attachment 342482

Those pretty boys eyes which supposedly have more irl appeal is just fag cope

“I want to take things slow”:

View attachment 342483View attachment 342484

“I fucked him in the bathroom”:

View attachment 342487View attachment 342489

Hunter eyes are a staple of sex appeal. It even extends to women as well.

Cute, pretty girls:

55da52bd-1fb4-4b07-84ab-03998c8d421c-jpeg.342491

View attachment 342496

Sexy, sultry women:

View attachment 342497View attachment 342498View attachment 342499

Hunter eyes have always been found (amongst other things) in the slutty, sultry women. While the big doe eyes are always found in the cute, innocent seeming girls.

View attachment 342501View attachment 342502View attachment 342503

VS

View attachment 342505View attachment 342506View attachment 342507

To be specific, it is the narrowness of the eyes which matters most.

View attachment 342511View attachment 342512

VS

View attachment 342515
View attachment 342517

Big, pretty eyes are not ideal for sex appeal. Don’t fall for the cope.
What if you have negative hooding that makes your eyes seem like they are negatively tilted from up close and have no UEE?

• +1

Proof

Cope. Over for his medial canthus.

But yea most models squint their asses off in pics, hence the insanely downturned medial canthus. When you look at them in candids, it's not nearly as remarkable. Imo, a wide PFL and high PFWH ratio matter a lot more to get "hunter eyes" in motion.

No one can look at Paul Walker here and not realize that having hunter eyes is such an insanely good feature :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Loud_Jock, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others

• +1
yes hunter eyes are key to success

• +1
very tight under eye support giving even more a PCT looks. as wide as possible pfl, and any good eye shape be it almond, olive, or any exotic shape that is not roundish or plain. if you have the contrast with it - colored eyes, and good color skin, and thick, long good shaped eyebrow -, having even a decent amount of uee or high set browridge won't matter.
And obviously a good PCT.
in the same order of idea, downturned medial canthus is overated.
long pfl, tight undereyes, decent es ratio and you already have top tier eye are, long thick eyebrows. Everything else is a bonus like eyelashes and light eye colour. Muh uee is a meme.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 3043
View attachment 342708

But yea most models squint their asses off in pics, hence the insanely downturned medial canthus. When you look at them in candids, it's not nearly as remarkable. Imo, a wide PFL and high PFWH ratio matter a lot more to get "hunter eyes" in motion.

No one can look at Paul Walker here and not realize that having hunter eyes is such an insanely good feature :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I have his forehead height but mine is also wider. . . . .

Proof

View attachment 342635
View attachment 342634

@AleksVs
@Aesthetics_III
wish i looked like this without putting effort into the face im making

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2227
Narrow aesthetic eyes look hot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetics_III
what surgery would give you hunter eyes other than almond eye?

• +1
what surgery would give you hunter eyes other than almond eye?

Surgeries...

Almond Eye Surgery is comprised of multiple procedures

There are only 6 cosmetic eye surgeries available
Canthopexy, canthoplasty, eyelid retraction, ptosis, orbital decompression, and upper/lower blepharoplasty

Also

Implants, fat grafts, fillers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Xander578, ImASlayer and 1 other person
PFWH ratio + straightness of lower eyelid = most important

Rest is bonus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
What would Elsa Hosk qualify as?

• +1
Good thread again
Got anymore good threads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Aesthetics_III

WTFF
IS THIS LEGIT TAYLOR HILL?
SHE LOOKS LIKE AN INBRED CURRY WITH CROUZONS WTF
rip, can never look at her the same way again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
View attachment 342708

Fuark the eye area in Paul Walker. He eye area mog me to suicide. JFL at my bug eyes. I'm getting crows feet from the perma squinting.

You guys in 200l20 were retarded to believe hunter eyes were ideal

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
My eyes are trash and aren't narrow or hunter eyes but my median canthus is incredible and I still can get pussy because everything else I have is top tier aside from my height and cheeks

Hair game helps a lot

Also having a gf makes you more attracted to women. Women want what they can't have. Been dating a girl for a year and I've already fucked 12 girls in that span while dating this girl

• +1
Reactions: thecel