Hunter Eyes Non-Surgically Part Two

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
On my last thread on this topic i showed how training the pretarsal (lower part) of the orbicularis oculi can raise the lower lid
When the muscle is paralyzed it drops 2 mm at rest, meaning that muscle tone has a very important part in eyelid placement at rest

While hunter eyes can be attributed to many things the bread and butter of it is having vertically narrow eyes, while things like downswung medial canthus, wide pfl, hooding, forward growth orbital bones etc, but at the end of the day it really comes down to the narrowness of your eye and all the other features are extras

You can shorten the vertical distance in your eye area in 2 ways, either raise your lower lid, or lower your upper lid, my last thread talked about how to raise the lower lid, this thread will address how to lower your upper lid to achieve a more narrow eye area

First off there are two muscles that control the placement of your upper eyelid

The upper part of the orbicularis oculi is responsible for closing the eye

The levator palpebrae superioris is responsible for raising the eyelid

The combination of the activation of these muscles at any time determine the position of your upper lid, while you are asleep your levator muscle is not being used while your orbicularis oculi is, and when you are awake your levator muscle is active and your orbicularis is not active (it is activated when you blink)

To lower the upper eyelid we need to atrophy the levator muscle and hypertrophy the upper part of the orbicularis oculi, this will result in a change in balance of the muscles in resting state as they are antagonists of each other

Ptosis is an example of extreme atrophy of the levator muscle caused by improper development at birth, while the orbicularis oculi is still functioning
0952851E 1BD0 432B B88C F568E47B1081

Notice the extreme almond eye shape (which is also due to a straight lower lid) you get from ptosis, the only difference between this eye shape and the MMs we idolize is supraorbital fat pads covering the eyelid

This is de poots eye, possibly the highest standard of hunter eyes compared to a ptosis eye with good undereye support
F65A0B57 6AC9 4C2C B6AA EFA73DA4D02A

5D599596 3C32 4D87 9942 AEDD04074B3B

They are essentially the same exact shape, the only differences being elias has completely hooded eyes covering the eyelid while the person with ptosis has no fat on their upper lid

Since the person with ptosis has a very weak levator muscle and normal obicularis muscles we can conclude that by atrophying our levator muscles and strengthening our upper part of the orbicularis (they are antagonists to each other) we can lower the position of the upper lid

You can do this by emulating ptosis your self and relaxing your upper lid, just go in the mirror and try to relax it and feel around, keep this position whenever you are alone and the muscle will eventually atrophy to where you do not need to consciously relax it and it will still be weakened

To strengthen the upper part of the orbicularis oculi pull up on your eyelid and try as hard as you can to blink

Doing this will lower your upper lid giving you more narrow eyes

Our environment is responsible for why so many people have cuck eyes, people nowadays get very little sleep compared to what they should, meaning they have their eyes open much more than they should, whenever you have your eyes open your levator muscle is being worked and hypertrophied which raises the upper lid, the more time you’re asleep the more time you your orbicularis muscle is being activated which lowers the lid

Disclaimer- you are not trying to emulate ptosis, do not go overboard with atrophying/hypertrophing the muscles, ptosis is not aesthetic as it atrophies the levator too much, you are trying to find a middle ground by slightly lowering the upper lid, not having it go all the way down the the pupil, this will look like shit

not giving a tldr, if you are actually here to looksmax you will read the whole post, going to take a break from looksmax after I respond to this post as I’ve been juiced of pretty much all of my knowledge at this point and I waste too much time here tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, thecel, Deleted member 12218 and 15 others
high iq

• +1
Reactions: retard
username checks out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Just squint bro, shit thread as per usual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Lol, are you retarded? Ptosis looks like shit, and by atrophying the levator muscle u will literally just get more upper eye lid exposure, which is retarded

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Romnel and Deleted member 2227
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: retard
Lol, are you retarded? Ptosis looks like shit, and by atrophying the levator muscle u will literally just get more upper eye lid exposure, which is retarded
I would much rather get fat grafts than almond eye, anyways you will not be lowering it that much, if you had hooded eyes before you will still have hooded eyes, if you have uee you will have still have uee just slightly more
Just squint bro, shit thread as per usual
Explain how I’m wrong then jfl

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
You really picked the wrong username

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 5187
If this was useful normies would've known it, but autism...

99% certain the people shit talking this post didnt read or understand any of it indirectly revealing their IQ.

To strengthen the upper part of the orbicularis oculi pull up on your eyelid and try as hard as you can to blink
which eyelid

• +1
Reactions: Bromose

Attachments

• cf29506e3b8ebeb310b8b6f9ee819fa5.jpg
    cf29506e3b8ebeb310b8b6f9ee819fa5.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 25
  • images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
To be honest the people who gonna look good already good eyes.
But maybe for sanpaku eyes works

Bro its just the malaris muscle that does what you want.
Try right now get an ems device and put the elctrodes on your malaris muscle, it will contract. Guess what happens?
It makes your lower lid straight and raises it and then slightly brings the upper lid down, while giving you more pct and raising soft tissue in the midface
You can also change the amount of raising of the lower lid or lowering of the upper lid depending on where you place the electrodes. So you can manipulate the muscle to get what you want.

Thats what gives people "hunter" eyes. The malaris muscle. You can consider the malaris as a lateral part of the orbicularis oculi muscle.

Images 14

The black line is the area its located at.

Buy an ems device and hypertrophy/tone that muscle. You will get more than hunter eyes but an almost free face lift.

Im not saying the other eye muscles should be ignored. But ultimately it is the malaris that will give people "hunter" eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bro its just the malaris muscle that does what you want.
Try right now get an ems device and put the elctrodes on your malaris muscle, it will contract. Guess what happens?
It makes your lower lid straight and raises it and then slightly brings the upper lid down, while giving you more pct and raising soft tissue in the midface
You can also change the amount of raising of the lower lid or lowering of the upper lid depending on where you place the electrodes. So you can manipulate the muscle to get what you want.

Thats what gives people "hunter" eyes. The malaris muscle. You can consider the malaris as a lateral part of the orbicularis oculi muscle.

View attachment 1008292
The black line is the area its located at.

Buy an ems device and hypertrophy/tone that muscle. You will get more than hunter eyes but an almost free face lift.

Im not saying the other eye muscles should be ignored. But ultimately it is the malaris that will give people "hunter" eyes.
Interesting, so how can I maximize the malaris muscle and get hunter eyes?

What's an ems device, can u send a pic or link or smth.

On my last thread on this topic i showed how training the pretarsal (lower part) of the orbicularis oculi can raise the lower lid
When the muscle is paralyzed it drops 2 mm at rest, meaning that muscle tone has a very important part in eyelid placement at rest

While hunter eyes can be attributed to many things the bread and butter of it is having vertically narrow eyes, while things like downswung medial canthus, wide pfl, hooding, forward growth orbital bones etc, but at the end of the day it really comes down to the narrowness of your eye and all the other features are extras

You can shorten the vertical distance in your eye area in 2 ways, either raise your lower lid, or lower your upper lid, my last thread talked about how to raise the lower lid, this thread will address how to lower your upper lid to achieve a more narrow eye area

First off there are two muscles that control the placement of your upper eyelid

The upper part of the orbicularis oculi is responsible for closing the eye

The levator palpebrae superioris is responsible for raising the eyelid

The combination of the activation of these muscles at any time determine the position of your upper lid, while you are asleep your levator muscle is not being used while your orbicularis oculi is, and when you are awake your levator muscle is active and your orbicularis is not active (it is activated when you blink)

To lower the upper eyelid we need to atrophy the levator muscle and hypertrophy the upper part of the orbicularis oculi, this will result in a change in balance of the muscles in resting state as they are antagonists of each other

Ptosis is an example of extreme atrophy of the levator muscle caused by improper development at birth, while the orbicularis oculi is still functioning
View attachment 364315
Notice the extreme almond eye shape (which is also due to a straight lower lid) you get from ptosis, the only difference between this eye shape and the MMs we idolize is supraorbital fat pads covering the eyelid

This is de poots eye, possibly the highest standard of hunter eyes compared to a ptosis eye with good undereye support
View attachment 364318
View attachment 364319
They are essentially the same exact shape, the only differences being elias has completely hooded eyes covering the eyelid while the person with ptosis has no fat on their upper lid

Since the person with ptosis has a very weak levator muscle and normal obicularis muscles we can conclude that by atrophying our levator muscles and strengthening our upper part of the orbicularis (they are antagonists to each other) we can lower the position of the upper lid

You can do this by emulating ptosis your self and relaxing your upper lid, just go in the mirror and try to relax it and feel around, keep this position whenever you are alone and the muscle will eventually atrophy to where you do not need to consciously relax it and it will still be weakened

Doing this will lower your upper lid giving you more narrow eyes

Our environment is responsible for why so many people have cuck eyes, people nowadays get very little sleep compared to what they should, meaning they have their eyes open much more than they should, whenever you have your eyes open your levator muscle is being worked and hypertrophied which raises the upper lid, the more time you’re asleep the more time you your orbicularis muscle is being activated which lowers the lid

Disclaimer- you are not trying to emulate ptosis, do not go overboard with atrophying/hypertrophing the muscles, ptosis is not aesthetic as it atrophies the levator too much, you are trying to find a middle ground by slightly lowering the upper lid, not having it go all the way down the the pupil, this will look like shit

not giving a tldr, if you are actually here to looksmax you will read the whole post, going to take a break from looksmax after I respond to this post as I’ve been juiced of pretty much all of my knowledge at this point and I waste too much time here tbh
Upper lid retraction